PDA

View Full Version : Who is the strongest/most unbalanced character in your opinion ?

Trenk2009
03-17-2017, 03:59 AM
So ?

Dukester321
03-17-2017, 04:07 AM
Noobushi and PK and Orichi without a doubt.

and Light attack spam is the problem with all of them.

Delectable_Sin
03-17-2017, 04:33 AM
"strongest" and "most balanced" are two different things. However, I voted Warden for strongest.

PK and Orochi are non existent in the top tier. They also don't have even a 50% win rate overall.

solho
03-17-2017, 04:36 AM
"strongest" and "most balanced" are two different things. However, I voted Warden for strongest.

PK and Orochi are non existent in the top tier. They also don't have even a 50% win rate overall.

ye, orochi is the worst class now

PepsiBeastin
03-17-2017, 04:39 AM
The only ones I've ever seen complain about Orochi are people who can't even counter-guardbreak.

cragar212
03-17-2017, 05:14 AM
Do we really need to make 2 of these a week?

PepsiBeastin
03-17-2017, 05:29 AM
Well would you look at that? At the time I'm typing this, no votes for Orochi.

lunchbook1
03-17-2017, 05:38 AM
Orochi is OP, way too much damage, way too fast and hes built like a tank and just soaks damage then 3-4 hits later kills you. people who sit back and say "hes not OP" or "learn to counter" are no doubt orochi players. 3/4 of players play orochi because they know he op in every aspect.

solho
03-17-2017, 05:52 AM
Orochi is OP, way too much damage, way too fast and hes built like a tank and just soaks damage then 3-4 hits later kills you. people who sit back and say "hes not OP" or "learn to counter" are no doubt orochi players. 3/4 of players play orochi because they know he op in every aspect.

I understand you are new and its so hard for u to cover and do counter-guardbreak, but u need to inform yourself, first orochi its slower class u can see here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm5L19vZiEg&t=46s and compare de frames with other class.
second, he have most predictable movements and dangerous for these reasons in high prestige and tournaments is not used. orochi its far from being the top tier and if they defeat you its because you really are bad and need more practice.

NickyNoNeko
03-17-2017, 07:19 AM
It's funny but you can recognize easily a novice on this game : if he complains about orochi being OP, he's definitely a beginner.

Every good players know how to counter orochi and which class are the top tiers (Warlord, Warden, Conqueror and Peacekeeper)
I mean, the results of all tournaments are pretty obvious, Orochi can't be competitive with the top tiers classes at the moment. Period.

MonkeyCharmer
03-17-2017, 07:33 AM
No Raider?

PanzerShrekonin
03-17-2017, 08:13 AM
It's funny but you can recognize easily a novice on this game : if he complains about orochi being OP, he's definitely a beginner.

Every good players know how to counter orochi and which class are the top tiers (Warlord, Warden, Conqueror and Peacekeeper)
I mean, the results of all tournaments are pretty obvious, Orochi can't be competitive with the top tiers classes at the moment. Period.

I reall dont know how anyone can call the Conq OP...

side step his bash, parry his heavies, and GG

Dukester321
03-17-2017, 08:20 AM

Top tier? you mean the people who farmed their way up to oblivion? yea.. and I highly doubt theres no PKs up there.

And why do people not complain about Orochi? Because everyone IS playing Orochi. he probably makes up for 50% of all players. I would be reeeeeally surprised if the stats came out and Orochi and Nobushi weren't the top played characters. With PK coming in at a close 3rd. Because there isn't one fu/kin game ive ever played that didn't have a Orochi or a Noobushi.

THEPH0NECOMPANY
03-17-2017, 08:56 AM
I like how people still think orochi is op
hes by the the weakest assassin and miles behind PK in damage output and speed
Really, try playing as him and landing anything other than top lights, and ZA, thats all he has, well that and the occasional storm rush punish on spammers

Specialkha
03-17-2017, 09:33 AM
PK/ warlord by far.

PK, because it is a noobkiller with its light attack spam. It can also spam to death nobushi and LB as their guard switch is slower than the spam.

Then comes Warden, then Conq. Everything else is midtier. Shugoki can be considered top tier in skirmish and dominion. Worst class atm is nobushi then LB in last.

Jeb22
03-17-2017, 09:57 AM
Warlord needs to be looked at. Can turtle and counter about everything. Warlord played perfectly hands down beats any other class played perfectly (not that everyone plays perfectly, would just be nice if he had weaknesses on par with the other classes).

chiller2k3
03-17-2017, 10:53 AM
I'm a bit afraid of LB. He's considered very week and will probably get a buff. I play LB right nor (prestige 2) and doing well with him. Yeah I'm not a top player by any means, but buffing him will make him in the low-mid bracket really strong (what I am thinking).
Same was with the Valk.. I played her before she got the buff and had fun with her.. she was not easy to pull off, and kinda challenging. Now after the buff I don't really like playing her because it feels cheesy.. I'm afraid same will happen with LB for me :/

Synsif
03-17-2017, 11:28 AM

I really don't think you have been to top level play... Nobushi and Orochi are certainly not top tier. Nobushi is in the sweet spot between mid tier and top and Orochi is honestly the most balanced hero in the game. PK is the only character you said that is top tier. Nobushi and Orochi are nowhere near OP at all, just ask anyone who plays in the competitive scene.

Synsif
03-17-2017, 11:31 AM

PK is actually one of the most used characters in tourneys after they fixed he GB stab bug. She's extremely powerful and the devs have also mentioned that they are looking at her balance wise. PK is definitely up there with Warden and Warlord in terms of strength.

Mengtheman
03-17-2017, 12:06 PM
Orochi is obviously broken AF. But a lot of people play Orochi, and will be butthurt about the obvious truth. Orochi has auto follow a running target, Orochi has poisoned blade, Orochi has a ridiculously laughable grab and roll around opponent and mysteriously the opponent allows this? Oh yeah, not to mention other classes like Peacekeeper and Berserker, with all their hilarious spinning around. What is this lol? Ubisoft probably thinks spinning around works in real life I guess? Here opponent, let me twirl and spin around, and mysteriously I kill you. O_o

secrecy274
03-17-2017, 12:09 PM
Orochi is obviously broken AF. But a lot of people play Orochi, and will be butthurt about the obvious truth. Orochi has auto follow a running target, Orochi has poisoned blade, Orochi has a ridiculously laughable grab and roll around opponent and mysteriously the opponent allows this? Oh yeah, not to mention other classes like Peacekeeper and Berserker, with all their hilarious spinning around. What is this lol? Ubisoft probably thinks spinning around works in real life I guess? Here opponent, let me twirl and spin around, and mysteriously I kill you. O_o

Orochi has bleed? News to me.

DrinkinMyStella
03-17-2017, 12:12 PM
PK for me, sooo fast to block or parry and that bleed damage is a butthurt when spammed.

Captain-Courage
03-17-2017, 12:26 PM

Not natively, but with talents, yes

Mengtheman
03-17-2017, 12:28 PM

Yeah, I fought one that had his blade colored purple poisoned. He spammed his auto follow regular attacks and poisoned blade. Orochi hits a sprinting target, yep... I know, it's laughable and ridiculous.

surr3a1
03-17-2017, 12:40 PM
Feats and gear are not important for the topic, no one here cares about anything else but Duels!

Orochi is slower than Warden
Orochi is slower than Valc
Orochi is slower than PK
Orochi has no spam of light attacks because they are too slow and if you can't block them then the problem is you and not the orochi...
Orochi has no unblockable that can follow you around like 50% of the other classes.

bzorkic81
03-17-2017, 12:55 PM
Yeah, I fought one that had his blade colored purple poisoned. He spammed his auto follow regular attacks and poisoned blade. Orochi hits a sprinting target, yep... I know, it's laughable and ridiculous.

I am assuming this is a troll thread. Nicely done cause you got a decent amount of bites.

On an off chance you're just a terrible whiny player who is very bad at this game, I'll ask this. How many hours have you spent fighting lvl 3 orochi bots? Can you CGB against a player 90% of the time?

I mained raider then retired that UP dude for a valk. Haven't even unlocked any other non starter class, so no orochi fan boy.

When I first started, they kicked my but. Cause I was a noob. They are noob killers. Then I practiced against them and PUT IN THE WORK to git gud.

If you haven't put in any work, can't CGB, can't faint and parry well, etc, yes you are still a noob and you will die to them. So ummmm, git gud cause when I see an orochi now, I'm excited cause their extremely predictable moves are super easy to defend and punish. If you know what you're doing, which you clearly don't.

I bet you're not even in top stance to start.

secrecy274
03-17-2017, 12:56 PM
Lawbringer is slower than Warden
Lawbringer is slower than Valc
Lawbringer is slower than PK
Lawbringer has no spam of lattacks because they are too slow and if you can't block them then the problem is you and not the Lawbringer ...
Lawbringer has no unblockable that can follow you around like 50% of the other classes.
OMG... it fits perfectly!

Ah, that's a feat then. Doesn't really count towards the Orochi though since the Catapult some other classes get is more powerful.
And tbf, if you have such a problem with the Orochi "auto-targeting" you while sprinting... why do you keep sprinting when close to one?

Winsome111
03-17-2017, 01:02 PM
Feats and gear are not important for the topic, no one here cares about anything else but Duels!

Orochi is slower than Warden
Orochi is slower than Valc
Orochi is slower than PK
Orochi has no spam of light attacks because they are too slow and if you can't block them then the problem is you and not the orochi...
Orochi has no unblockable that can follow you around like 50% of the other classes.

Oh look another player who has never played valk who is an expert on the speed of valk attacks. Smh

ellocius
03-17-2017, 01:39 PM
Complaining about nobushi? really ?

She's nothing but a noob stomper.

these links say enough

for honor values
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Kgc/edit#gid=0

frame stances
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNTWO7W1VrI

hidden stance bugg
https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/co...bushis_hidden/

for honor Tournament (2 nobushis)
https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitive..._champion_and/

She's my only character (started the game at the second beta release), my 3hours duels again yesterday confirmed me that she is nothing but a noob stomper. Against more experienced or/and defensive players I was just like "do-not-press-the-buttons" or I'm dead, waiting to deflect/grab/heavy, while I was a free prey to PK from any levels whatever I tried to do against them.

until I ask to myself : why am I playing again?

switched for a valkyrie for a few matches, I just felt like I was playing a different game

guor6800
03-17-2017, 01:58 PM
No Raider?

Neither LB

Gray360UK
03-17-2017, 02:03 PM
Who is the strongest / most unbalanced? - Anyone in Revenge mode.

Iskaroth
03-17-2017, 02:04 PM
In Duels?
Pisskeeper and Warlord

darksavior1977
03-17-2017, 03:05 PM
It is telling just how bad of shape he is in that Lawbringer isn't even an option.

corazondedelfin
03-17-2017, 03:07 PM
It is telling just how bad of shape he is in that Lawbringer isn't even an option.

Because the only thing a Lawbringer can do is a totally bullss*t of a vortex combo that should be deleted from this videogame like any other vortex combo spam. I dont know if you have ever faced that vortex lawbringer player but he can fk anyone with it if you started in a bad position close to a wall.

TheMalakith
03-17-2017, 03:23 PM
Because the only thing a Lawbringer can do is a totally bullss*t of a vortex combo that should be deleted from this videogame like any other vortex combo spam. I dont know if you have ever faced that vortex lawbringer player but he can fk anyone with it if you started in a bad position close to a wall.

The only thing it's good for is pushing people off ledges. His shove doesn't stun you when you get pushed against a wall like the shield bash does. You can't follow up with anything you can't block or counter either. His shove is pretty bad and no decent player will get ****ed up by one that spams it.

Steak0815
03-17-2017, 03:40 PM
Spamming shove also punishes the Lawbringer by giving his opponent revenge...
His main utility is countering him actually.

ErectedBeard
03-17-2017, 03:44 PM
how anyone is having problems with peacekeepers is beyond me.no defence can barely block does sub par attack and easy to dodge.fully geared peacekeeper might take 4 hits to kill with a raider.i put valk its just spam just as a few other heroes have aswell.the spam combos over and over

RayNoGG
03-17-2017, 04:09 PM
I love how lawbringer isnt even in the list. that's fine cause i'm having so much fun with him owning noobs.

people don't realize he's super strong in skirmish fights (not game mode) where people group up you rack up your revenge mode in 2 or 3 blocks. Obviously you need gears.

And he's the best countering people who abuse revenge mode in 1 vs many situations. His Long Arm pretty much shuts anyone down during their revenge mode and allow your team to get free hits during that. So good.

Dude_of_Valor
03-17-2017, 04:12 PM
You missed the option of none. For me all have their pro's and con's. Just need to figure them out.

Iskaroth
03-17-2017, 04:25 PM
how anyone is having problems with peacekeepers is beyond me.no defence can barely block does sub par attack and easy to dodge.fully geared peacekeeper might take 4 hits to kill with a raider.i put valk its just spam just as a few other heroes have aswell.the spam combos over and over

lol "fully geared peacekeeper". Most people here are obviously talking about Duel/Brawl which means no gear.

secrecy274
03-17-2017, 04:29 PM

Lmao, it's not even worthy the name "vortex" since anyone can easily counter it. Counter the Guard Break: There, the so called "vortex" is now stopped.

Operch
03-17-2017, 05:03 PM
I love these polls because you can actually get a sense of where people are in the skill curve of For Honor by how they vote on this.

-People who vote for Warlord are in the higher tier.
-People who vote for Peacekeeper are in the mid tier.
-People who vote for Orochi are in the bottom tier.

At least they didn't put Raider or Lawbringer on the poll because anyone who votes for them isn't playing this game at all.

corazondedelfin
03-17-2017, 05:16 PM
I love these polls because you can actually get a sense of where people are in the skill curve of For Honor by how they vote on this.

At least they didn't put Raider or Lawbringer on the poll because anyone who votes for them isn't playing this game at all.

You are underestimating Lawbringer vortex combo at higher tiers, when you are close to a wall, you are pretty f*cked up.

RatedChaotic
03-17-2017, 05:35 PM

These type of comments are just hilarious to me. Theres so many factors in play that these figures are not viable.

secrecy274
03-17-2017, 05:38 PM
You are underestimating Lawbringer vortex combo at higher tiers, when you are close to a wall, you are pretty f*cked up.

Lol, what?
His Shove doesn't wallstun. Counter his GB and Block his attacks, easy as that... if you're stuck in a corner simple focus defense until his stamina runs out, which it does rather quickly.

corazondedelfin
03-17-2017, 05:40 PM
Lol, what?
His Shove doesn't wallstun. Counter his GB and Block his attacks, easy as that... if you're stuck in a corner simple focus defense until his stamina runs out, which it does rather quickly.

Its not that. You never saw one it seems.

RatedChaotic
03-17-2017, 05:41 PM
Warlords turtled block everything headbutt when the opponent gets close to guard break is alittle annoying.

secrecy274
03-17-2017, 05:47 PM
Its not that. You never saw one it seems.

Then please, enlighten me, what "vortex" does the Lawbringer possess that's so hard to counter?

SplugeKing
03-17-2017, 06:28 PM
O look its this thread agian

RenfieldX
03-17-2017, 06:49 PM

I honestly don't recall ever running into an Orochi that used Sharpen Blade over Long Bow or Slip Through for their Tier 3 feat.

S8Canadian
03-17-2017, 07:04 PM
I understand you are new and its so hard for u to cover and do counter-guardbreak, but u need to inform yourself, first orochi its slower class u can see here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm5L19vZiEg&t=46s and compare de frames with other class.
second, he have most predictable movements and dangerous for these reasons in high prestige and tournaments is not used. orochi its far from being the top tier and if they defeat you its because you really are bad and need more practice.
People who talk down to people about this stuff like they are morons are starting to come off like very dishonest people.

I've tested it with a friend on xbone 100's of times likely a 1000 or so in 1 test run since patch. All we did was try to cgb the orochi with different characters. It didn't go very well to the point I still wonder if it's buggy. The testing was done with an elite controller using the padels for x, and just hitting the x. Even with him doing the GB on a timed rythem it was still very difficult to land the cgb. Relying on the indicator seems nearly useless. I believe we maybe cgb 1 out of either 5, or 1 out of 9 (I honestly can't recall now). When we goofed around with every other class it worked as expected. It was only Orochi that we saw this behavior. I did attempt to have others test it and confirm findings.

S8Canadian
03-17-2017, 07:14 PM
The only thing it's good for is pushing people off ledges. His shove doesn't stun you when you get pushed against a wall like the shield bash does. You can't follow up with anything you can't block or counter either. His shove is pretty bad and no decent player will get ****ed up by one that spams it.

He(Lawbringer) is fantastic for his ability to basically stop revenge players. I believe that is part of the whole disabler category. He is fantastic team game modes when someone goes into revenge. All the disablers are pretty good that way, with IMHO shu, law, valk in that order. I honestly don't think every character has to be or is meant to be viable in 1v1.

MumfordDaHound
03-17-2017, 07:16 PM
Everyone craps on LB, I dig playing him. He is a challenge at times no doubt. Vs faster types it's not easy but it can be done, need to bully them in a way. In duel mode or 2v2 its rough, but you have to be really point with parry etc. More so then other classes.

PackingMoney
03-17-2017, 07:32 PM
I am honestly surprised that Warlord doesn't have the most votes.

solho
03-17-2017, 07:38 PM
there is no case with people who think that orochi is op. If they make it difficult an orochi i dont want to imagine an top-tier.

SirCorrino
03-17-2017, 07:43 PM
Warlord needs to be looked at. Can turtle and counter about everything. Warlord played perfectly hands down beats any other class played perfectly (not that everyone plays perfectly, would just be nice if he had weaknesses on par with the other classes).

Warlord is not OP as such. He is just inherently strong in a defensive meta as he is literally designed to be the best at defense (alongside Conq, another very strong character in the current meta). So when defense is king he is king. If the meta moves away from defense then Warlord becomes weaker. Due to the various roles the characters have this is an unavoidable feature of the game. No matter what the meta is there will be one or more characters that are inherently stronger in that meta for 1v1 because the meta fits their intended strengths and does not overly punish their weaknesses compared to the other characters. Which is why I think even attempting to balance the game for 1v1 is a stupid decision. The game is designed around 4v4 and that is where balance should be determined. There it's pretty even, though there are a few things that are a bit too strong (mostly because of revenge, but not always) and could stand be toned down.

Thanapetus
03-17-2017, 07:57 PM

Oh, I dont know how about this:

Light attack spam and most classes cant keep up.
If you dodge away they lunge forward
Bleed damage
Most overpowered Zone Attack in game and in combination of Revenge is the most OPED thing in game.
Highest mobility of any character
Fastest recovery time off of knockdowns.
Capable of hitting 60+ on heavys with minimum risk. I have screen shots against my LB with medium defense getting popped by a pk with revenge and NO other buffs/debuffs for 98 on a top heavy.

Balanced? Nope and this was before the bug fix. Anyone and I mean anyone who says this class doesnt need to be anally impaled on the nerf bat and used to beat down an orochi is a) abusing the eff out of the PK 2) See number 1 3) sucks on every OTHER character and had to rely on the cheesiest character in any fighting game. Seriously, this character is cheesier than Dr. B and Gon on Tekken 3.

Oh, if you failhard spamming cartoon fetish scrublords think the orochi is still NOT oped. Give the raider or lawbringer that swing speed and mobility. If you say no, then YOU, by default, admit its oped.

You bunch of failing neckbeards with your lolli hentai pedobear tactics were just rekt by your local lawbringer.

buhahh125
03-17-2017, 08:10 PM
I am glad to see people who actually make sense when they say the Orochi is by far not OP. That tells me who knows what they are talking about vs who most likely lose frequently to them. Just like any other character on For Honor, when you meet someone who is ACTUALLY good with their character, you WILL know and SEE the difference.

With that said the Warlord is great defensively and can attack with equal speed. They hit hard and guard hard. Very well rounded and even though they are not unbeatable I still believe they're versatility makes them one of the strongest characters on this game.

SpazzticZeal
03-17-2017, 10:36 PM
Poor ole Kensei...lol

Helnekromancer
03-18-2017, 12:19 AM
I voted for Peacekeeper, but I'm only biased because I'm a Nobushi main, and having to duel them is a ****ing struggle, no matter the level, from a 0 prestige lvl 6 to a 6 prestige every one of them can kill my Nobushi no problem.

- Out the gate I can not attack first or risk her side dash heavy-ing me and risk her gb bleed
- If she gb and stabs me 3 times the bleed damage does close to half my overall health
- If she gets close range she starts to swing lights in every direction and my nobushi can't keep up so I either have to predict the first hit and parry or swift recoil. but if I parry there's only a small window to hit or else she dashes away.
- If I try to dodge roll backwards she simply lunges at me and gets a free heavy so that option is out the window

I can handle every other assassin but her, I don't mind a challenge that's why I main Nobushi but I have to try soo hard just to squeeze out a win against her always ending in a final round and I feel so dirty when I do win because I have to kite them away so hard like jabbing an alligator with a stick trying to get it back in the pond, I guess you can say she's my hard counter but starting in the load "stare down" screen it's a uphill battle in favor of Peacekeeper.

JeeNiNe
03-18-2017, 01:14 AM

you re clueless PK is Top 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTWDtHdnVsk

if you watch the other rounds from this tournament, you ll see that he fought 4 different PK players from round 4 to semi finals, spoilers he lost and a PK won the tourney.

PanzerShrekonin
03-18-2017, 01:38 AM

if you watch the other rounds from this tournament, you ll see that he fought 4 different PK players from round 4 to semi finals, spoilers he lost and a PK won the tourney.

thats pretty much what they all do. Can't do anything to a Peacekeeper. xD

He even said. You have to predict the zone attack. Cant react to it. :/

Could only stomach 6 minutes of that. PK is leagues ahead of Warden in terms of capability.

cha_cha_cha-2.0
03-18-2017, 02:30 AM
It was only a matter of time until PK win every tournament. Let's thank the guys in Ubi responsible for balance. They did a great job nerfing Kensei and buffing PK...

dikyfiitswell
03-18-2017, 03:16 AM
It was only a matter of time until PK win every tournament. Let's thank the guys in Ubi responsible for balance. They did a great job nerfing Kensei and buffing PK...

Kensei is right where he needs to be.
the Warlord and PK are the only 2 that i think are noticeably stronger (and therefore "unbalanced"). Warlord winning out though because of the spam combo, and his amazing ability to lift an opponent on his shield, redirect them where ever, and then push them... oh, and that he is so defense heavy, but has some of the quickest attacks in the game, and a heavy character that can jump half the starting distance .......

Jolvark
03-18-2017, 03:32 AM
Nobushi its the most stupid class, her ligth combo can switch between guards super fast, if you go to hit, she just jump back and stab you, or hide her guard and attack from nowhere, and all her attacks inflict bleed, so unless you are warden in elimination mode you are screw

ShadowBandit39
03-18-2017, 03:59 AM
Nobushi its the most stupid class, her ligth combo can switch between guards super fast, if you go to hit, she just jump back and stab you, or hide her guard and attack from nowhere, and all her attacks inflict bleed, so unless you are warden in elimination mode you are screw

Dude u must be the #1 scrub in this forum, if u actually believe any of the crap u just wrote.

Warlord and PK top tier, overpowred defense, and overpowered offense....then Warden, broken mechanic of vortex. Then probably conquer, who's attack after block are all safe....the rest are pretty balanced, some few broken mechanics but none that make the OP.

A few minor complaints about the other classes....

It might just be console but the Valkrie light swtich up, seems to be to fast for the Nobushi to reg block, and the combo that get up to 65% damage is crazy, for missing the intial.

Beserker, some screwed up animation bugs, had one running at me, and his body gets stuck in the running animation, so I go to gb it but it turn out it was overhead jump slash. And everytime i face one....i get dropped frames, probably just me.

Kensei, to me seems to do to much damage at certain ranges, the tip of sword vs a nobushi full spear trade off, the Kensei does more damage? Its weird.

Oruchi, isnt OP, I just don't like the fact how hes safe from gb on some of his side dash attacks, when some characters aren't.

Shugoki, easy to beat, but I still think the hug mechanic is dumb, bleed damage makes sense in the game for other characters, but a attack the heals you, or does more damage the more ur hurt....stupid.

LB, he needs some help....lol, my only complaint against him is that attacks are so slow, I screw up my parries sometimes lol....

and the others are ok decent.

Delectable_Sin
03-18-2017, 04:18 AM

I'm talking about actual stats, not a single tourney, lol. A PK won a single tourney, lol, so what? www.fhtracker.com If you look at the top ten players across all platforms, there are two PK's in the top 3 characters used by those players. There are a billion Wardens, Shugokis, WL's, and Conquerors, and most of them are well above 80% win rate.

Stats don't lie dude.

PK is a noob wrecker, that can be good at the top tier, but isn't as good as the big 4. You don't even see them if you have a good win rate on duel.

Helnekromancer
03-18-2017, 04:23 AM
Dude u must be the #1 scrub in this forum, if u actually believe any of the crap u just wrote.

Warlord and PK top tier, overpowred defense, and overpowered offense....then Warden, broken mechanic of vortex. Then probably conquer, who's attack after block are all safe....the rest are pretty balanced, some few broken mechanics but none that make the OP.

A few minor complaints about the other classes....

It might just be console but the Valkrie light swtich up, seems to be to fast for the Nobushi to reg block, and the combo that get up to 65% damage is crazy, for missing the intial.

Beserker, some screwed up animation bugs, had one running at me, and his body gets stuck in the running animation, so I go to gb it but it turn out it was overhead jump slash. And everytime i face one....i get dropped frames, probably just me.

Kensei, to me seems to do to much damage at certain ranges, the tip of sword vs a nobushi full spear trade off, the Kensei does more damage? Its weird.

Oruchi, isnt OP, I just don't like the fact how hes safe from gb on some of his side dash attacks, when some characters aren't.

Shugoki, easy to beat, but I still think the hug mechanic is dumb, bleed damage makes sense in the game for other characters, but a attack the heals you, or does more damage the more ur hurt....stupid.

LB, he needs some help....lol, my only complaint against him is that attacks are so slow, I screw up my parries sometimes lol....

and the others are ok decent.

As a Rep 13 Nobushi main, yes the Valkyrie light switch up is faster than the Nobushi's and unlike the Nobushi's the Valkyrie lights, stagger. She is able to land the next strike and get you into this light stagger, light stagger, sweep into over head heavy loop if you let her. Before they sped the Valk I was able to almost always avoid the sweep and the 2nd light but now if I get hit with one light i'm staggered long enough for her to land the next one. Not sure how it is on pc but on console I can't keep up my left - right/ right - left guard switch are very slow.

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-18-2017, 04:37 AM

You saying assassin's are made for speed if you can't block really not are fault.

cha_cha_cha-2.0
03-18-2017, 05:07 AM
I'm talking about actual stats, not a single tourney, lol. A PK won a single tourney, lol, so what? www.fhtracker.com If you look at the top ten players across all platforms, there are two PK's in the top 3 characters used by those players. There are a billion Wardens, Shugokis, WL's, and Conquerors, and most of them are well above 80% win rate.

Stats don't lie dude.

PK is a noob wrecker, that can be good at the top tier, but isn't as good as the big 4. You don't even see them if you have a good win rate on duel.

Of course, just go on and consider some broken stats where %100 of those "top ten players" get to quit (alt+f4, reseting...) against better players who would decrease their winning rate. Benefiting from the fact Ubi can not punish that because of the huge connectivity issues.
The only reliable thing right now are the tourneys, like it or not. I'm telling you, if I coul, I'd put my money on PK winning every tourney from now on. After the latest patch, Warlord's era is over.

thapsycho
03-18-2017, 09:42 AM
I can handle every other character pretty easily but PK with their fast r1s is impossible... I have had battles that they stay at one zone by themselves and just r1 spammed everybody and won like that
Only thing noob about the orochi is the damage when they have high gear and when they get revenge mode on a 1v1.... that shouldn't be allowed

colling1212
03-18-2017, 10:02 AM
Warlord easily the biggest pain in my backside to fight

Delectable_Sin
03-18-2017, 10:32 AM
Of course, just go on and consider some broken stats where %100 of those "top ten players" get to quit (alt+f4, reseting...) against better players who would decrease their winning rate. Benefiting from the fact Ubi can not punish that because of the huge connectivity issues.
The only reliable thing right now are the tourneys, like it or not. I'm telling you, if I coul, I'd put my money on PK winning every tourney from now on. After the latest patch, Warlord's era is over.

Um, you do realize that PK players can alt+f4 as well, right? I'm not sure why you think that only non PK players do that, but okay smart guy...

Funny thing, PK has won a single large tourny, the rest have gone to the big 4. So even if we go by your logic, the PK isn't OP at all.

I never play PK, maybe played 5 games as one, but god damn, they are INSANELY easy to beat. Only the 50% win rate crew thinks they're hard.

SirCorrino
03-18-2017, 12:01 PM

Stats don't lie dude.

Stats don't mean **** when we don't have skill-based MM. Those players could have similar stats with pretty much any hero because they're good players playing against generally worse players. And possibly abusing leaving to maintain their W/L records. Also, those sites usually only track players who have been searched for on the site. And only update each time a profile is looked up. So they're never reliable even when you have meaningful stats (which we don't).

zide-
03-18-2017, 12:41 PM
Peacekeeper, Warlord and Valkyrie.

Lionardudu
03-18-2017, 01:39 PM

Then probably conquer, who's attack after block are all safe....

You really belive that?????

What game you are playing???

Jarl.Felix
03-18-2017, 02:21 PM
Not a single vote on Kensei. This somehow makes pe "proud" knowing I main a char who actually needs real skills.

holowknite
03-18-2017, 02:29 PM
Kensei is right where he needs to be.

At the bottom of the tier list with riader?

teksuo1
03-18-2017, 05:10 PM
You really belive that?????

What game you are playing???

he's not totally wrong. Block a heavy attack with the Conq and you get a free gb(thus free attack)

Milky_Bong
03-18-2017, 05:10 PM
PK/ warlord by far.

PK, because it is a noobkiller with its light attack spam. It can also spam to death nobushi and LB as their guard switch is slower than the spam.

Then comes Warden, then Conq. Everything else is midtier. Shugoki can be considered top tier in skirmish and dominion. Worst class atm is nobushi then LB in last.

i would still rek u as nobushi. no one knows how to play her thats y people think she is bad

VoadorHolandes
03-18-2017, 06:45 PM
PK for me. The light spam + zone combo is cheap, easy and effective. I won't say Warlord because the all-stance nerf made it harder to counter the PK-lol-lightzone combo.

But when you factor gear and other modes besides brawl and duel, it takes a giant dump on everyone else. The feat that reduces damages + maximized defense makes the pk a mini-tank. Revenge gives infinite zone + uninterruptible lights + complete damage resistence. Debuff + bleed wrecks everything. If all else fails you run like you're mother****ing cheetah.

GreatWh1teGinger
03-18-2017, 06:48 PM
People who play orochi say PK is OP,
People who play PK say orochi is OP...

Sekiro...
03-18-2017, 06:59 PM
People who play orochi say PK is OP,
People who play PK say orochi is OP...

Orochi 4 votes 3.23%

Sunlight_Spears
03-18-2017, 09:14 PM

If you cant block the lights or parry them then you need to upgrade your skills, i hate that people want things nerfed just because they suck at the game, and then the devs listen and dumb down the game until its not even fun anymore. PK needs the flicker removed and a bit of rework on the zone. Thats all.

Sunlight_Spears
03-18-2017, 09:17 PM
Honestly Warlord would need a nerf more than PK. But i can see how PK is a bigger problem in low level play than warlord. I just hope ubi doesnt catter to nabs... which ofc they will do since its the majority. Sigh, cant wait to see how they dumb down this game...

AzureSky.
03-18-2017, 09:34 PM
warden warlord and pk, the warden just need a quality of life change in his light top heavy, to not shine so much because it actually screws up clarity (its confusing to parry that) other than that the zone attack is unsafe and can be grabbed by most classes (they need to add kensei to that list)

Pk yeah, hammer her down, make her change stances slower so her attacks get slower, also the zone attack needs to be slower 500 ms like warden and orochi, 400 is too much.

warlord needs a rework, the headbutt is his only viable way of getting in if you erase that the hero is trash.

cha_cha_cha-2.0
03-18-2017, 09:35 PM
For all the pros out there saying PK is a noobkiller. This is a Main conqueror playing a lvl 8 PK, reaching top 8 and barely losing to the last champ:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R3g7qDNkHQ

The_Real_Dr_B
03-18-2017, 10:00 PM
Everybody who is saying that peacekeeper is just a noob punisher - can you please give me yt links in which an orochi or a nobushi is punishing a dodge spamming PK?
I'd appreciate it. Maybe i'll learn something ^^

secrecy274
03-19-2017, 01:34 AM
https://youtu.be/UYdKp98KVGs
Right, cause his damn "Passive Uninterruptible Stance" or PUS replenished in the middle of my chain, giving him a free Demon's Embrace. Before anyone says it, yeah I tried to dodge the second one, couldn't because staggered.

PanzerShrekonin
03-19-2017, 03:37 AM
For all the pros out there saying PK is a noobkiller. This is a Main conqueror playing a lvl 8 PK, reaching top 8 and barely losing to the last champ:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R3g7qDNkHQ

"Hard to play" yea right xD

Simi_Xiamara_
03-19-2017, 03:43 AM

Did you rly just say nobushi? AND then you said nobushi is op cuz of light spam?
If you can't block a nobushi light spam then I suggest a new game for you.

VeselaLesina
03-19-2017, 08:00 AM

i have 73% win rate with orochi in duels 80% in 4vs4 mods...

VeselaLesina
03-19-2017, 08:10 AM
I think people need to learn defence and stop complaining about unbalanced characters, when u learn block, parry and dodge u wont think everyone is so OP... they are not... only thing i condsider a little OP is that all around guard mode that warlord and valkyra have, it should be made that it lasts for few seconds not that they can hold it forever. And one more thing learn your positioning and stop complaining about being pushed off map, i dont push people off but if someone does it to me i consider it my fault for not positioning right.

KillCheapWarden
03-19-2017, 10:24 AM
Poor Kensei... A beginner choice.

MadeArtifact
03-19-2017, 03:03 PM
I have a 67% win with Orochi

Vilerin
03-19-2017, 05:41 PM

Warden is somehow between dirt and top 3. (top3 -> Warden -> Dirt). Never was close winning tournament.

cha_cha_cha-2.0
03-20-2017, 03:50 AM
Warden is somehow between dirt and top 3. (top3 -> Warden -> Dirt). Never was close winning tournament.

Warden already won a tournament, and consistently arrives semi finals. Check this: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC298u3ouVl-cnZ8kDLfr9vQ

Drekle
03-20-2017, 03:52 AM
I think the game is just ****ed up in general making it hard to choose one character. This is a trash pvp implementation IMO that focuses more on spammy cheese play and pushing people off of ledges. I think if they removed some of the spammable combo's and insta kills from the game then we could talk about imbalanced characters.

Eddeh07
03-20-2017, 03:57 AM
Anyone else getting the impression from this forum that all twelves characters are simultaneously OP and unplayably weak?

CoyoteXStarrk
03-20-2017, 05:02 AM
Its a tie between the PK and the Warlord for me

PK

- The bleeds are just a tad too much

- The fact they outrun every class is ridiculous.

- Their R1 is too fast to block effectively

- Their dodge stab bleed being guaranteed is dumb.

Warlord

- FAR FAR FAR FAR FARR FAR too much turtle

- Too easy to just turtle up and wait for revenge mode

- The uninterruptible heavy + their turtle mode is complete BS as it means literally free hits

- They can out trade ANY class. They will kill you before you kill them 100% of the time if they are any good

- The headbutt being unblockable, votex AND so fast is BS as well

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-20-2017, 09:09 AM

What a load of ****. Orochi with a good player being him he can wipe competitive play.

solho
03-20-2017, 09:20 AM
What a load of ****. Orochi with a good player being him he can wipe competitive play.

Newbie detected

Uncle-Smough
03-20-2017, 10:10 AM
LawlBringer can be OP if you're good at parrying. He also has a few good mixups out of a shove but against more experienced players it doesn't always work. Only problem is in this more defensive and ZA spamming meta it's hard to parry effectively.

And for those saying orochi isn't OP: Try fighting an experienced one (basically one who can spam ZA and upper light) with max attack in elimination as a lawbringer. Almost harder than PK.

secrecy274
03-20-2017, 01:20 PM
LawlBringer can be OP if you're good at parrying. He also has a few good mixups out of a shove but against more experienced players it doesn't always work. Only problem is in this more defensive and ZA spamming meta it's hard to parry effectively.

And for those saying orochi isn't OP: Try fighting an experienced one (basically one who can spam ZA and upper light) with max attack in elimination as a lawbringer. Almost harder than PK.

Just pointing out that if a player is that good at parrying as a Lawbringer, they'll be even more effective as a Warden. Lawbringers counter strikes are nothing expressive.

Capoupacap
03-20-2017, 03:31 PM
I hate the "Grab you through the whole map" stuff of the PK and the Warlord but for my point of view actual balance is quite OK

Yahic0
03-20-2017, 04:22 PM
So everyone who is defending orochi on this say 'orochi is not a top class' or what? If so I don't agree with you. In the tournaments orochis are getting beaten by other top classes but it still beats most of the classes.

cha_cha_cha-2.0
03-20-2017, 04:45 PM
To those guys voting Orochi and saying he is OP, raging about his ZA and top lights:
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/690/998/e4d.png

Mr.Riot
03-20-2017, 05:09 PM
lol maybe PK, But for the rest git gud.

Mr.Riot
03-20-2017, 05:11 PM
ye, orochi is the worst class now

Hardly, i would say lawbringer, nobushi, shugoki, and conq is the worst

Mr.Riot
03-20-2017, 05:15 PM

Nope I main kensei and i can tell orochi is not OP. He is not a bad hero but he is not OP. He has damage yes. He is fast yes but not too fast. HE IS NOT A TANK IN ANYWAY. 3-4 Hits can possibly kill anyone with any characters. The people who say "hes not OP" or "learn to counter" are right and don't have to be Orochi players.

Mr.Riot
03-20-2017, 05:18 PM
i think its a given that raider is no where near OP lol.

Mr.Riot
03-20-2017, 05:28 PM

Ok WTF do you mean by auto following a running target? Every hero has moves that tracks. Orochi does not have poisned blade. Wtf are you even trying to say with this quote: "Orochi has a ridiculously laughable grab and roll around opponent and mysteriously the opponent allows this?" PK and berserker can be annoying with their dodge attacks ill give ya that. lol Orochis is not top tier wtf you even saying.

Mr.Riot
03-20-2017, 05:38 PM

PK can block the same way everyone else can. Her attacks are not subpar and can do some damage for the speed she has. She isn't any more easily dodged as anyone else is. Im not going to comment on the gear level point you made because i dont play 4v4 much and have limited knowledge on the matter. Idk how you can complain about valks spam ignore pks. With that all being said I dont think PK or Valk is too OP but i definitely think they are.

Mr.Riot
03-20-2017, 05:42 PM

lol I put Warlord as my vote without knowing this fact that you have posted. Does that make me high tier?

Mr.Riot
03-20-2017, 05:50 PM

Git gud and know what you are talking about. Nobushi does not have bleed on every attack. She cant hide her guard so idk wtf you are talking about (except for hidden stance). Nobushi is low tier like ****.

Mr.Riot
03-20-2017, 06:09 PM
Honestly Warlord would need a nerf more than PK. But i can see how PK is a bigger problem in low level play than warlord. I just hope ubi doesnt catter to nabs... which ofc they will do since its the majority. Sigh, cant wait to see how they dumb down this game...

I agree please ubisoft no listen to nubs please kk ty have nice day.

Mr.Riot
03-20-2017, 06:12 PM

So just like any other hero.

Iwata-Salad
03-20-2017, 06:17 PM
I voted for Warlord. I want to say he's OP but he just needs toning down a little more. I play warden by the way. In a 1v1 situation they are beatable for sure but it's still on the low side almost like a 50/50 chance, it's when a team mate runs in and starts mindlessly spamming suddenly it feels like a dark aura surrounds him(or orange lol) and you and your "helpful" teammate get blown away. Actually in team fights he is a very powerful ally/enemy.

PanzerShrekonin
03-20-2017, 06:18 PM
The tier list is as follows imo:

S. Warden((Once they nerf the shoulderbash, he will be A tier)), Warlord((Good luck fixing him)), Peacekeeper((Light Spam and Zone attack)), Conq((Only due to his Shield bash into lights.))
A. Shugoki((The reason I say A tier for him is because the PK, Orochi, Warden all hard counter him. Any class with a double attack annhilates the Shugoki)), Berserker, Orochi.
B. Kensei.
C. Raider, Lawbringer, Conq((Now right now, Conq is S tier due to Shiled bash. he would be C tier if the sheild bash wasn't taken into account)).

Its hard for me to play Nooboshi... She is inbetween A and B. She has lots of range and speed, a powerful combo with the kick and bleeds. She cant be punished if you parry her at max range. She's not as powerful as all the A tier entirely, but shes certaintly better than B and C.

I also am not placing the Valk because its a little difficult for me to choose. Shes not A or S tier... shes inbetween. A+ tier? Shes relaly good now but... shes not broken powerful like the others.

If I had to pick the strongest S-tier.... It would be Warlord. I was going to say Peacekeeper, but Warlord has way too many tools at his disposal.

His all guard is amazing and then you get a heavy attack off of that? His zone attack is pretty good, the armor on his heavys. Oh and his headbutt.
Dont get my wrong, peacekeeper with the light attacks and the ZA attack/Feint into zones is extremely broken, but the Warlord is just slightly stronger. If they fixed the headbutt and the all guard, Warlord would be alot better.

If you ask me which class makes me rage the most, it would be peacekeeper or Nooboshi. Yes, Nooboshi bothers me because its a little hard to get close enough to punish her off of a parry. That's a litlte frustrating.

But I will have to hand it to the peacekeeper. I HATE the peacekeeper. I actually stopped fighting with honor if we are against a peacekeeper because of how stupidly easy it is to play the PK. The light attack spam is really really REALLY stupid.

Yarzahn
03-20-2017, 06:22 PM

Are you for real? You must be a very bad player.

Mr.Riot
03-20-2017, 06:23 PM
The tier list is as follows imo:

S. Warden((Once they nerf the shoulderbash, he will be A tier)), Warlord((Good luck fixing him)), Peacekeeper((Light Spam and Zone attack)), Conq((Only due to his Shield bash into lights.))
A. Shugoki((The reason I say A tier for him is because the PK, Orochi, Warden all hard counter him. Any class with a double attack annhilates the Shugoki)), Berserker, Orochi.
B. Kensei.
C. Raider, Lawbringer, Conq((Now right now, Conq is S tier due to Shiled bash. he would be C tier if the sheild bash wasn't taken into account)).

Its hard for me to play Nooboshi... She is inbetween A and B. She has lots of range and speed, a powerful combo with the kick and bleeds. She cant be punished if you parry her at max range. She's not as powerful as all the A tier entirely, but shes certaintly better than B and C.

I also am not placing the Valk because its a little difficult for me to choose. Shes not A or S tier... shes inbetween. A+ tier? Shes relaly good now but... shes not broken powerful like the others.

How is Shugoki A in your opinion?

PanzerShrekonin
03-20-2017, 06:32 PM
How is Shugoki A in your opinion?

Shugoki might be a little more than A, but I can't place him in S tier due to the hard counters that exist for him.

So, Shugoki is strong as hell due to the armor that he gets and then the demons embrace((Though its a big detriment unless its done off of a guard break into a wall)).

but when you fight the PK, Orochi, Warden and anyone else with a double attack, Shugoki just drops dead very quickly.

Uncle-Smough
03-20-2017, 07:28 PM
Just pointing out that if a player is that good at parrying as a Lawbringer, they'll be even more effective as a Warden. Lawbringers counter strikes are nothing expressive.

Apparently half somebody's health from one parry isn't expressive.

Also I pretty much suck at warden without using his vortex or ZA.

Vingrask
03-20-2017, 07:31 PM
As a Prestige 8 Assassin Duelist (800+ duels, 90% of my playtime), I hate Kensei over all. I will explain.

Warlord is annoying when turlte effectively, but it is indeed possible to dodge the headbutt and punish him. It is like play against a Conqueror, except Warlord at close range is more dangerous because the fast attacks and ZA. Even feinting a lot with different mixups, the defensive gameplay today is too rewarding, so my duels against these heroes take too long, as against Shugoki. But since the last one is slow, it is possible to put the armor down first and then try mixups without risk a trade.

Lawbringer is a slow fight too, one of the most boring ones indeed. There isn't much to say. It is he waiting for a parry and I feinting. I never can throw a single light without feint and he almost never attack. Damn boring.

Peacekeeper is predictable. I just control the range and punish with lights. Almost no Peacekeeper focus on defense. Since you control the range you can control the flow of the fight. It's very hard I lose for one.

Warden is more predictable than Peacekeeper... ZA, top light... And since he/she realize you can dodge all shouderbashes the turtle and ZA spam begin. Get the timing to parry/deflect and the match is over.

Now Kensei. Super high damage, weird speeds between attacks (top ligh is super fast, heavy is super slow). The most ****ing annoying range of the game, because that sword can cover 180 crossing all the damn map while he/she step foward!!! And a mixup which obligate you do dodge to risk be hard punished by a feint to side heavy or a mid dodge gb. So as an assassin my range is short. I can't get too close because the fast top lights, and maybe this is a controller con, but with all the feints, gbs and cgbs, and dodges, it's even hard to block him/her! There is no way I can control the flow. I can't control the range since his/her attack can cross the map or feint it really fast to punish me some way, like baiting a parry/deflect/dodge.
Maybe the Kensei complainers do that because they can't overpass the defensive gameplay, but for me which use an aggressive one, he/she is the most hard to deal with and who has the better kit of the game.

Ah, and Valkyrie is just broken now thanks to Ubisoft. Even being predictable it's hard to react sometimes. It's up to you deal with it since now everyone is obligated to parry/block every attack she throws, or you will need wait the 4th hit (the one which put you down) to dodge and punish. Until she get that and stop.

Delectable_Sin
03-20-2017, 07:55 PM
Stats don't mean **** when we don't have skill-based MM. Those players could have similar stats with pretty much any hero because they're good players playing against generally worse players. And possibly abusing leaving to maintain their W/L records. Also, those sites usually only track players who have been searched for on the site. And only update each time a profile is looked up. So they're never reliable even when you have meaningful stats (which we don't).

You're completely wrong. The match making is based on win rate, and that site updates all players across all platforms instantaneously -- so the very second the match takes place. For example, here's your profile: https://fhtracker.com/profile/psn/SirCorrino

Mr.Riot
03-20-2017, 08:36 PM
Shugoki might be a little more than A, but I can't place him in S tier due to the hard counters that exist for him.

So, Shugoki is strong as hell due to the armor that he gets and then the demons embrace((Though its a big detriment unless its done off of a guard break into a wall)).

but when you fight the PK, Orochi, Warden and anyone else with a double attack, Shugoki just drops dead very quickly.

lol I was asking as if my opinion is that he is lower than A ( Definitly C in my opinion).

ZEONesp
03-20-2017, 08:40 PM
I love the fact that lawbringer dont even appear on the list xD that says pretty much.

Mr.Riot
03-21-2017, 02:40 PM
I love the fact that lawbringer dont even appear on the list xD that says pretty much.

Lol same with raider. i love to play them though. They are just ****ing trucks.

AkenoKobayashi
03-21-2017, 09:16 PM
I struggle most with Peacekeepers. Orochis only get me when they switch up the attack direction. But when I swing my big kanabo In the opposite direction that the PK is dodging in, the little butt stabber still manages to limbo under it and stab me. Even when they dodge into a wall and don't move from the spot they were at to begin with, they still manage to dodge my swings.