PDA

View Full Version : CD key banned-For Honor

Carl632
03-16-2017, 06:33 PM
hello can someone help me ?
I started game today and for honor wasnt at my games but i bought it and played something about 40-50 hours...So i want your help guys i tryed contact support.so i will see.:(:(

There is answer on my trying active cd key : This CD Key or Activation Code has been banned.For more information please contact Ubisoft Support.

Thank you and sorry for my english... :)

KL4Z1K
03-16-2017, 06:46 PM
hello can someone help me ?
I started game today and for honor wasnt at my games but i bought it and played something about 40-50 hours...So i want your help guys i tryed contact support.so i will see.:(:(

There is answer on my trying active cd key : This CD Key or Activation Code has been banned.For more information please contact Ubisoft Support.

Thank you and sorry for my english... :)

Got any emails?

Carl632
03-16-2017, 07:04 PM
For now.-no.

Zeekoh
03-16-2017, 07:20 PM
Ubisoft just banned a lot of people for AFK farming, so I imagine that's why you're having problems. You are an AFK farmer. You should never join a team of people and not help them out. That's very poor sportsmanship and you're negatively impacted other players for your own personal gain. Lots of the time completely ruining their experience. You're also putting yourself into a league of higher level players with more experience than you while you've been AFK the whole time.

Ry-Zen
03-16-2017, 07:53 PM
I got a message like that too...and I was not AFK farming
I got the game 5 days ago...played it for like 10 hours and the next thing i know i get a ban without a warning or a suspension...and I didn't get an email about it

Astrolite.
03-16-2017, 07:56 PM
Illigal recieved CD key mayb? Payment fraud? However the only thing you can really do is contact support.

Carl632
03-16-2017, 08:10 PM
Hello thanks for answers iam not afk player :D i like this game and played it a lot and i read something about pay.I bought it legally so.. it can be problem like at AC3 a lot of gamers get this message and i heard support gives new CD keys so i will see.But thank you guys :)

Ry-Zen
03-16-2017, 08:19 PM
I got the game on G2A don't know if thats illegal or something...but i had the g2a shield when i bought it...does that mean i can get my money back or somethng

Jarvonn
03-16-2017, 08:23 PM
I got this message today too. They better fix this soon or give me my money back. This is unacceptable Ubisoft, get it together.

Carl632
03-18-2017, 07:51 PM
Hello iam so angry none answer or email i contact support before 2 days and still nothing...Can someone help me ??Maybe admins.I want play no waiting.They banned my cd key for none reason. iam not afk player,and my cd key was bought legaly so....Why ubisoft do nothing???

KL4Z1K
03-18-2017, 08:52 PM
Hello iam so angry none answer or email i contact support before 2 days and still nothing...Can someone help me ??Maybe admins.I want play no waiting.They banned my cd key for none reason. iam not afk player,and my cd key was bought legaly so....Why ubisoft do nothing???

Support often takes over a week to respond to anything. They are flooded with complaints about their "triple A" game..

UbiNoty
03-18-2017, 11:50 PM
Hi all! Support has a ton of tickets and they're trying to process them all as quickly as they can. If you haven't heard back within 48 hours, I'd suggest going to live-support as you will most likely get a faster response there. If it's been several days with no response, please PM me your ticket # and I will look into it.

Carl632
03-19-2017, 01:09 AM
OK thank you :)

Carl632
03-22-2017, 08:53 PM
Btw 7 days and still none answer from ubisoft i dont know where is my game..and whats going on,thats cool.. :mad::mad::mad:

AzureSky.
03-22-2017, 09:02 PM
just make a live support ticket, wait the time and there, you can watch some videos or read in the meantime.

Ry-Zen
03-23-2017, 05:42 PM
just make a live support ticket, wait the time and there, you can watch some videos or read in the meantime.

Yeah,well when ever I try to open a live chat the button is grayed out

Ry-Zen
03-23-2017, 05:45 PM
Hi all! Support has a ton of tickets and they're trying to process them all as quickly as they can. If you haven't heard back within 48 hours, I'd suggest going to live-support as you will most likely get a faster response there. If it's been several days with no response, please PM me your ticket # and I will look into it.

Here is my case number 04558255...nobody responded to me for a week now

Marcrele
03-23-2017, 05:50 PM
where did you buy your copy? The only authorized key sellers that I know of are greenmangaming and gamesplanet.
G2A is not trustworthy.

Ry-Zen
03-23-2017, 05:54 PM
where did you buy your copy? The only authorized key sellers that I know of are greenmangaming and gamesplanet.
G2A is not trustworthy.

So you think that my problem is that i bought the game at G2A?

Marcrele
03-23-2017, 06:01 PM
So you think that my problem is that i bought the game at G2A?

it might be. Wouldn't be the first time. Buying there is a hit or miss, I wouldn't recommend it. Rumours claim they buy russian keys from unknown sources..

you can try contacting their "support".

Ry-Zen
03-23-2017, 06:04 PM
it might be. Wouldn't be the first time. Buying there is a hit or miss, I wouldn't recommend it. Rumours claim they buy russian keys from unknown sources..

But if I bought the shield...can I get my money back at least?

Marcrele
03-23-2017, 06:07 PM
Their support can be edgy when it comes to those kind of requests. But it's worth a try.

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-23-2017, 07:18 PM

You are better off flying to the moon and back that how long it will take for them to get back to you. Unless you were afk farming for 10 hours then shame on you.