PDA

View Full Version : What kind of penalty exists for leaving from Dominion match?

UlfhednaR_BEAST
03-16-2017, 05:14 PM
Please, forgive me for this, but i can't ****ing play anymore against viking minions while i'm viking myself and fight among the samurai or knight minions. I role-playing soul and i can't stand this **** anymore, srlsy. This game doesn't support us with any stimulation to immersion into it's atmosphere. You can call me crazy delusional lunatic, but that's how i feel about this. I can't enjoy this like i supposed to, when it's all freaking mess. So, i want to know what kind of punish i'm getting for leaving? Just asking, i will leave anyway

LickMyLemons257
03-16-2017, 05:18 PM
Please, forgive me for this, but i can't ****ing play anymore against viking minions while i'm viking myself and fight among the samurai or knight minions. I role-playing soul and i can't stand this **** anymore, srlsy. This game doesn't support us with any stimulation to immersion into it's atmosphere. You can call me crazy delusional lunatic, but that's how i feel about this. I can't enjoy this like i supposed to, when it's all freaking mess. So, i want to know what kind of punish i'm getting for leaving? Just asking, i will leave anyway

As of this very moment there people are just gonna say stop being a little ***** learn how too spell and go :)

zide-
03-16-2017, 05:18 PM
First, your reason for quitting the game is beyond dumb and you quitters like you are ruining the game for everyone else and second, there is not penalty for quitting yet.

MrMPViral
03-16-2017, 05:24 PM

So you want a more immersive game? Go play Chivalry.... one less player who quits the better.

ShadowFetus
03-16-2017, 05:31 PM

Lmao, you're serious aren't you?

This game isn't for hardcore roleplayers, hate to break it to you.

There is plenty of "stimulation and immersion", I would suggest finding another game because it sounds like this isn't for you buddy.

UlfhednaR_BEAST
03-16-2017, 06:22 PM
Hello, "nice" people, proud members of For Honor community, i'm sorry but i didn't asking for your advice, chill your inner toxic child down, please. I just asked for info about penalty and explained my position in case if there are some guys with the same thought.

Turric4n666
03-16-2017, 06:24 PM
Sadly none. Yet.

UlfhednaR_BEAST
03-16-2017, 06:27 PM
First, your reason for quitting the game is beyond dumb and you quitters like you are ruining the game for everyone else and second, there is not penalty for quitting yet.

thank you, man of the strict judgement.

UlfhednaR_BEAST
03-16-2017, 06:28 PM
Sadly none. Yet.

good to know. I want to leave everytime when this stupid **** happens.

KL4Z1K
03-16-2017, 06:33 PM

If you have any real norse blood in your veins, our ancestors look down on you with shame

ParadigmFringe
03-16-2017, 06:40 PM
If you have any real norse blood in your veins, our ancestors look down on you with shame i just heard thunder outside when i read this. Odin appreoves

Turric4n666
03-16-2017, 06:42 PM

Cool. Hope you get rekt all other times:)

Danioku
03-16-2017, 06:43 PM

No penality for leaving a game.

How could they give a penality for leave a game with all these bugs/dc/lags/spaghetti code MM, unbalances etc...

Cant give any penality before the game is full fixed and stable like a normal game that you pay 60$ LOL..... There are Free to play games that are way better then this AAA (rotfl), and im so sad about this cause i rly loved and waited this game since they first announced but atm is so broken

Btw no penality

SangLong524
03-16-2017, 08:04 PM
I am shocked by this nonsensical silliness. The older u get, the shocker u are by the sheer weirdness of the "people".
Kids these days :(

UlfhednaR_BEAST
03-17-2017, 12:55 PM
If you have any real norse blood in your veins, our ancestors look down on you with shame

i think that they look with the shame on you, you killing your own kind in the name of another kingdom.

UlfhednaR_BEAST
03-17-2017, 12:57 PM
So much hate. Look at your community, Ubisoft, it's opens right in front of you. The most toxic community ever.

UlfhednaR_BEAST
03-17-2017, 12:59 PM
i just heard thunder outside when i read this. Odin appreoves

Thunder is actually a sign from Thor and it's not guarantee that he's glad.:D