PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Surrendering Enemies?

ZeUnlucky
03-16-2017, 03:34 PM
Well, when you use your binoculars on an Enemy Camp Captain, it says that enemies're more likely to surrender after he's killed, but I've never seen an enemy surrender... Can anybody explain to me how to make them surrender? Thanks!

MoreToxicWaste
03-16-2017, 05:34 PM
Well, when you use your binoculars on an Enemy Camp Captain, it says that enemies're more likely to surrender after he's killed, but I've never seen an enemy surrender... Can anybody explain to me how to make them surrender? Thanks!

Hello! As far as I am aware it is only the Lieutenants (with the ! on them...) try to run and "IF!" you stop him, you can press "E" on PC and "Grab" him and interrogate him for information, or just crack him over the head, I try to get some info first as after you have... he gets a crack on the head anyway!!! :-) I hope this helps.

Have a good one! :-) Kev B.

ZeUnlucky
03-16-2017, 06:02 PM
Hello! As far as I am aware it is only the Lieutenants (with the ! on them...) try to run and "IF!" you stop him, you can press "E" on PC and "Grab" him and interrogate him for information, or just crack him over the head, I try to get some info first as after you have... he gets a crack on the head anyway!!! :-) I hope this helps.

Have a good one! :-) Kev B.

Ehh, it's not really the "surrendering" I meant, I know about the grabbing, but I meant surrendering as if for when they just don't wanna fight anymore, like when you have a convoy you need to tag, the driver will usually surrender, just sitting on his knees and hands covering his head, but thanks anyways mate!

araos1
03-24-2017, 02:53 PM
I think the only time I've seen an enemy surrender is after running a convoy off the road. That actually happens a lot. But usually its no more than 1 or 2 guys.

quinch1199
03-24-2017, 05:17 PM
Ehh, it's not really the "surrendering" I meant, I know about the grabbing, but I meant surrendering as if for when they just don't wanna fight anymore, like when you have a convoy you need to tag, the driver will usually surrender, just sitting on his knees and hands covering his head, but thanks anyways mate!

Seems this happens … occasionally and in my experience so far it only occurs when you’ve used maximum aggression against the enemy. I mean going in LOUD, with explosions, lots of firepower etc.

Hence its more likely against convoys as that’s a good way to stop them (until you unlock EMP).

To indicate surrender they kneel down (often behind cover), hands holding their head/above their heads protectively. It can be ANY enemy, not just “officers”.

It’s very tricky as in the middle of a fierce firefight it’s easy to not notice this.