PDA

View Full Version : Leveling bug?

Matekki
03-16-2017, 06:11 AM
I was playing GRW on PS4 and suddenly leveled up from 5ish to 52 with ~130 skill points. I was playing normally, just clearing the first province. Also, I had visited two high security zones to pick up some high-end guns.

How can this be? Are you aware of the bug?

UbiPhobos
03-17-2017, 02:41 AM
Hey Matekki,

Sorry for the issue. This is a glitch that we have reported and we're currently exploring the conditions of this bug in order to reproduce it and fix. Thank you!

galagaking-2009
03-17-2017, 08:02 AM
I was playing GRW on my PS4 yesterday. I looked at my skillpoints and suddenly I had 103 skillpoints, really weird. Then I couldn't see my xp bar. I looked at my level and suddenly I was level 46, but the day before yesterday my level was just 17 or something. Is there going to be a fix for this. And if there is coming a fix, when does it come?

knucklehd_--_
03-17-2017, 01:22 PM
I was playing yesterday at a well deserved level 23. I was in a good UNIDAD battle and next thing I know I got the ChampionXP trophy and my level is now 36.(two bugs in one because 36 is not max XP either) I never wanted to not level up so bad, i feel like i cheated somehow. Feel like I lost some interest because I didn't earn that level. I was using the vector, in the area where you blow up some cocaine storage near a train depot area. I was there before that mission was unlocked it was still unknown playing solo. Great game, Thanks

Drakamyr
03-17-2017, 03:07 PM
I see that there are few leveling bugs but each one seems to be different. I have been playing the game since day 1 and I have completed numerous missions and everything else and my player is still at Level 1. I am almost to the point that every skill point is maxed out on the first tier but since my character is not leveling up I cannot get things like the grenade launcher etc. I just hope once the bug is fixed that my xp gets assigned to my character correctly.