PDA

View Full Version : What's Up Everyone?

M0NS
01-17-2004, 07:36 AM
S! Guys,

I've been away for a while due to my exams for which I'm awaiting the results in cold sweat. So what's going on here - any news on the upcomming addon - any new cool servers out there? Just glad to be back - it has been way too long - but you know when there's something you really have to do you can't log in here because you'll stay for hours then - or just take a quick fight at HL - or just take out a few Yaks in the QMB - just make a few adjustments to your setup - it will only take a minut... & 4 hours later you forgot to eat, make that very important phone call, order that book you needed badly & read it! So - everyone ok?

S!

MONS (stunt double for Eric Hartmann, Walther Nowotny, Chuck Yeager & many others)

M0NS
01-17-2004, 07:36 AM
S! Guys,

I've been away for a while due to my exams for which I'm awaiting the results in cold sweat. So what's going on here - any news on the upcomming addon - any new cool servers out there? Just glad to be back - it has been way too long - but you know when there's something you really have to do you can't log in here because you'll stay for hours then - or just take a quick fight at HL - or just take out a few Yaks in the QMB - just make a few adjustments to your setup - it will only take a minut... & 4 hours later you forgot to eat, make that very important phone call, order that book you needed badly & read it! So - everyone ok?

S!

MONS (stunt double for Eric Hartmann, Walther Nowotny, Chuck Yeager & many others)

Heavy_Weather
01-17-2004, 09:57 AM
still pimpin, still pimpin........ http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

"The wise man is often the man who plays dumb."