PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Recovery Time issue : PK case

NickyNoNeko
03-15-2017, 05:45 PM
Quote from UBI : Data suggests PK is not the most overpowered hero in the game.

Ok, let me help you to do your job just a little bit : https://gfycat.com/ParallelPlushIrishwaterspaniel
and the original link : https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/5zh3do/proof_something_wrong_with_berserker_recovery/

At the moment, it's impossible for Orochi and Berserker to block the 2nd hit from PK light attack (aka spam Attack, and i don't even talk about the 18 frames of the ZA)

A lot of players have reported this, FIX IT.

The community manager on this forum are great, and help the community even without more information from the devs. They do a great job by communicating with us.
Not sure about the devs team...

S8Canadian
03-15-2017, 05:58 PM
Hmm is this the same issue sir? I've seen with other characters like raider, or shudoki when I know they are going to attack me quickly from side to side. I'll take the hit on the 1 side, and instead of trying to move back and forth on the block. I'll leave my block on the 1 side. I expect to block an attack from that side since I'm not trying to move back and fourth with myblock , but they simply continue their attack left to right and go right through my block which I haven't changed.

Is that a similar issue? I've seen this happen with PK and berserkers hitting me.

Xynrex
03-15-2017, 06:01 PM
PK will be tuned down a little and lawbringer buffed. They said it already.

Danioku
03-15-2017, 06:08 PM

A fix of these bugs will be enought.....

- Double indicator ZA
- Doens't fall while exhausted if you keep changing ward stance
- Counter uncounterable GB while exhausted

S8Canadian
03-15-2017, 07:14 PM
is the issue I mentioned the same issue thought? Is that recovery time being too short? I would have thought if you had your left blocked, and they attack right, then left and you haven't changed your block, it would block that location.

NickyNoNeko
03-16-2017, 11:20 AM
I don't know if it's the same, in the case I have reported it's kinda specific to Orochi/Zerker VS PK if I'm right

Felis_Menari
03-16-2017, 11:46 AM
A fix of these bugs will be enought.....

- Double indicator ZA
- Doens't fall while exhausted if you keep changing ward stance
- Counter uncounterable GB while exhausted

*ALL* characters can ignore knockdown mechanics. I encountered a raider who ignored both exhaustion KD after a GB throw and a revenge-fueled Shove on my LB. Multiple times I've had enemies unable to defend a killing blow, if only the established game mechanics actually worked consistently.

bramboforce
03-16-2017, 11:56 AM
Hmm is this the same issue sir? I've seen with other characters like raider, or shudoki when I know they are going to attack me quickly from side to side. I'll take the hit on the 1 side, and instead of trying to move back and forth on the block. I'll leave my block on the 1 side. I expect to block an attack from that side since I'm not trying to move back and fourth with myblock , but they simply continue their attack left to right and go right through my block which I haven't changed.

Is that a similar issue? I've seen this happen with PK and berserkers hitting me.

Thats usually combo they use or zone attack.

Aarpian
03-16-2017, 12:51 PM

Source please

kfcheungyta
03-16-2017, 01:12 PM
I can't wait for this to be fixed ASAP

PepsiBeastin
03-16-2017, 06:45 PM
I've noticed this multiple times with my Orochi, it seems that while PK does indeed have too fast to block lights, Berserker and Orochi have bugged blocking in general.

Felis_Menari
03-16-2017, 09:39 PM
Source please

In both the first and second dev livestreams, they mentioned LB buffs. I didn't watch the third, so no idea if PK nerds were brought up.

SyX_VulgarAjko
03-16-2017, 09:43 PM
quote from ubi : data suggests pk is not the most overpowered hero in the game.

ok, let me help you to do your job just a little bit : https://gfycat.com/parallelplushirishwaterspaniel
and the original link : https://www.reddit.com/r/competitiveforhonor/comments/5zh3do/proof_something_wrong_with_berserker_recovery/

at the moment, it's impossible for orochi and berserker to block the 2nd hit from pk light attack (aka spam attack, and i don't even talk about the 18 frames of the za)

a lot of players have reported this, fix it.

The community manager on this forum are great, and help the community even without more information from the devs. They do a great job by communicating with us.
Not sure about the devs team...

fck your pk. :)