PDA

View Full Version : Patch for PS4 version!

tomsku28
03-15-2017, 01:46 PM
Hi.

Does someone have information on when there will be released a patch that fixes the bugs on PS4?
The game strongly needs a patch update to fix some issues... Real soon!

postwick
03-15-2017, 02:01 PM
Yiu could read the known issues thread pinned at the top of every forum here.

tomsku28
03-15-2017, 02:48 PM
Yiu could read the known issues thread pinned at the top of every forum here.

Hi, have seen the thread but there is no release date for upcoming patch and they have not listet all the known bugs / glitch on the thread.
The PC version has been patched but the console version takes time..

Cool-Caution
03-15-2017, 02:52 PM
it is strange as i am sure most games now get a patch after one week of being out.
I know PSN have to approve the patch and there is alot of red tape unlike PC users. i m guess the next patch would be out next Tuesday (i say this as most game i see have there servers reset/patched on Tuesdays)

D-Jexs
03-15-2017, 08:06 PM
it is strange as i am sure most games now get a patch after one week of being out.
I know PSN have to approve the patch and there is alot of red tape unlike PC users. i m guess the next patch would be out next Tuesday (i say this as most game i see have there servers reset/patched on Tuesdays)

There is not a lot of red tape with PSN that is false. It was true during the ps3 era but before the ps4 was even launched sony announced an overhaul to the processed and assured that it was no longer a detriment to developers patching in a timely manner.

UbiPhobos
03-17-2017, 02:43 AM
We will update you with information as soon as we can! Sorry for the inconveniences.

Cool-Caution
03-20-2017, 04:09 PM
so will it be patch day tomorrow....

PSN Name: Cool-Caution
Based in the UK / GMT-0 and play around 8pm onwards most nights.
https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-GB/ghost/profile/ef5539b56bf045eeb5c3e445ca6d693e/Cool-Caution
[DoW] Dads of Wildlands Task force is Recruiting for even more GRN Achievements (please see link below)
https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-GB/task-force/profile/11967/Dads-of-Wildlands

royi42
03-20-2017, 04:51 PM
any luck having it fix the Gold Edition problems - how anyone who paid extra hasn't received anything extra?