PDA

View Full Version : Fix casual?

Anti-LGBT
03-15-2017, 09:29 AM
level 21 and got put on team with no one above 30 and our opponent was all 75+ with a plat and gold. Most of the night I got teams like this...is there a fix? It is making me think the game isn't worth my time. Getting mowed down in 30 sec.

Nareosh.AqV
03-15-2017, 12:24 PM
I am not completely sure about this but i think that the mm in casual has always been like that. Actually I am not sure if any proper matchmaking even exists in casual. Sometimes I just think that they throw random people into the queue. The game is worth it if you just keep practicing. I would recommend you to get some of your friends to buy Rainbow Six Siege and play with them. If you want decent matchmaking i would recommend trying ranked. It really doesn't matter if you are low level and after your first 10 matches you will be matched up against people who are at your level. I would still recommend playing casual to learn the maps before jumping into ranked. When I was your level I was complete garbage (I still am) and playing ranked with my level +140 friends was torture. But as time went on I started to learn how the game should be played and I started getting results. I guess that the point I'm trying to make is: 1. Casual has **** matchmaking 2. Get friends 3. Don't be afraid of ranked 4. PRACTICE!!!