PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the samurai

Mr Durva
03-14-2017, 11:12 AM
As a Viking I just want to be the first to congratulate the samurai for winning the second round. Lets keep the knights from claiming number 3, 4, or 5. :P

KaidzenMonada
03-14-2017, 11:16 AM
Thanks man!
Hoooray!!! Got 3 loot boxes!!!

Good Job Samurai!!!! I tried my best, but i was afraid we would tekr only 2nd place at best. Oh. So happy. Thanks to all Samurai, especially the ones who relocate resources manually! Keep up!!!

Fordol
03-14-2017, 11:17 AM
Holy crap, we won! Small but mighty! Good luck in the next rounds to the other factions :)

VanBaal42
03-14-2017, 11:21 AM
OH man the faction war system is utterly broke! Whay did only the last map update counts and not the the 13.5 days before?

But yeah, congrats anyway!

Zv1k0
03-14-2017, 11:25 AM
We actually did it. I thought we wont ever be higher than 3rd

anabol-SVK
03-14-2017, 11:29 AM
faction war broken. still losing now and win ??? WTF I am not interested already :p

Jobsalot
03-14-2017, 11:32 AM
Wait, the round was over already? Dang. It seemed so fast the second time around.

Congrats to the Sams.

I still hope they are going to do something about the flawed faction war system in the future so that overall efforts count and not just what you deploy during the final phase.

Maybe the Knights can do something next round.

KaidzenMonada
03-14-2017, 11:34 AM
OH man the faction war system is utterly broke! Whay did only the last map update counts and not the the 13.5 days before?

But yeah, congrats anyway!

I don't think it counts only the last map update, cause we (Samurai) were not the first on it. It must count all progress during 14 days.

p.s. Although i am not sure, so i played kile 6-8 hours non stop to win!

DrinkinMyStella
03-14-2017, 11:36 AM
wow we actually won a round, well done!

corazondedelfin
03-14-2017, 11:37 AM
You have to be kiddin me... I was all the beta testing a Samurai, we never won. I was all these weeks a samurai. We never won. I changed to Vikings some days ago cause I finally was able to do the perfect YinYan emblem and I need a damn rounded circle emblem for it... And Samurai won.

What a trolling videogame...

Eddeh07
03-14-2017, 11:40 AM
Congrats to the Samurai. Although Vikings won the popular vote... I mean, deployed the most war assets...!

Ichnich89
03-14-2017, 11:40 AM
I don't think it counts only the last map update, cause we (Samurai) were not the first on it. It must count all progress during 14 days.

Vikings had most assets deployed during round two. Samurais had their stronghold doors bashed in.

A war can't be decided just by the last two or three turns. It's like ww2 only consisted of the battle of Berlin. Just makes no sense.

But. Yeah I guess we all need to congratulate the sams on a win :|

KaidzenMonada
03-14-2017, 11:41 AM
You have to be kiddin me... I was all the beta testing a Samurai, we never won. I was all these weeks a samurai. We never won. I changed to Vikings some days ago cause I finally was able to do the perfect YinYan emblem and I need a damn rounded circle emblem for it... And Samurai won.

Traitor! You got what you deserved!)

Zv1k0
03-14-2017, 11:42 AM

Thats karma for you. You left us, now deal with it. #loyal

SirCorrino
03-14-2017, 11:43 AM

It counts the final turn update, and the Samurai overtook the Vikings there.

We REALLY need a full explanation of how the Faction War works from Ubi. Cause right now it seems like the comeback mechanic is way too strong so that the faction that is last 3 turns before the end of the round is all but guaranteed to win the round. Vikings had 35% of the overall Assets for the last turn and still lost a ton of land against the Samurai (33%) and the Knights (32%) where the territories they were defending had 5-10% leads . . . How the hell is that possible given the Asset distributions when no territory the Vikings took was above 51%? With that much more Assets we should have been taking territories left, right and centre. So please, Ubi, explain yourselves. Explain in detail how the Faction War scoring works, because this is just unacceptable.

DrExtrem
03-14-2017, 11:46 AM
Only the last two or three rounds matter.

And the more you suck the first 13 days, the higher is your bonus on the last day.

What a broken system.

Before I forget it - congratulations to the samurai faction.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-14-2017, 11:48 AM
Miyamoto Musashi smiles upon us my Bushido brothers and sisters.
We fought hard and honourable.
Pity the untrue who left to join other factions for glorious steel.
The sweet aroma of cherry blossom fills the air,,breath deeply the scent of victory.
How the tin men plotted our demise,,they tried to get the Vikings to side with them,,as if our honourable warrior cousins would be so devious to side with the tin men,the tears they weep shall rust their armour..
WELL DONE TO ALL

MIYAMOTO MUSASHI : THE FIVE RINGS

Ichnich89
03-14-2017, 11:49 AM
It's like revenge mode in faction war. It just doesn't feel right. And to be honest it isn't fair. For neither of the factions. Yeah sure it feels nice to win. But honestly. The Vikings should be on first place, knights in second and sams in third. There are so many charts online proving this.

Come on ubi. Even a girl in middle school could do the maths of a better faction war mode.

VanBaal42
03-14-2017, 11:49 AM
It did not.
Average of the 14 days...

Knights:
20.824 territories with 33.124 % assets

Vikings:
22.175 territories with 34.207% war assets

Saumrais:
17 territories with 32.679% war assets

Eddeh07
03-14-2017, 11:50 AM
As Vikings, we don't win. We just don't win anymore. We used to win and now we don't win. I wanna win more. Don't you wanna win? PSN MESSAGES. Lock her up crooked Nobushi!

SangLong524
03-14-2017, 11:52 AM
Served those ship jumpers right.
I cant believe we won this round.

Ichnich89
03-14-2017, 11:53 AM
And don't forget the knights who clearly laid down their weapons and by that gave the sams the W.

We should congratulate them as well. Good job tin cans.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-14-2017, 11:54 AM
So many sore and battered egos..
Live with the result of the battle because the war isn't over...
You may eat your hat now. ...

KaidzenMonada
03-14-2017, 11:58 AM
More interestingly is the fact that, most of the players whose mains are Samurai, pledged for other factions. If you are playing Samurai as your Main, how can you be in another faction? You must have no loyalty to anything then.

p.s. i don't really see much Vikings playing for Knights, or vice versa, or Knights playing for Samurai faction. (Only about Mains)

FightingFerrets
03-14-2017, 11:58 AM
At two separate times, (TWO!!) The Samurai were backed up right to their stronghold. And they are rewarded with a nonsensical round victory. Sheesh....some kind of explanation on how this whole convoluted system actually "works" would be hugely helpful. Both in understanding why the results are the way they are and in planning strategies on how to fight the faction war and deploy assets.

That being said...congrats Samurai. The system may not be well understood but you guys obviously fought like tenacious dogs when the chips were down and pulled it out. Enjoy the nihonshu! :)

Ulrichvonbek111
03-14-2017, 12:01 PM
At two separate times, (TWO!!) The Samurai were backed up right to their stronghold. And they are rewarded with a nonsensical round victory. Sheesh....some kind of explanation on how this whole convoluted system actually "works" would be hugely helpful. Both in understanding why the results are the way they are and in planning strategies on how to fight the faction war and deploy assets.

That being said...congrats Samurai. The system may not be well understood but you guys obviously fought like tenacious dogs when the chips were down and pulled it out. Enjoy the nihonshu! :)

Thank you my Viking warrior friend,,,indeed we did..

Ubi-Gaidheal
03-14-2017, 12:14 PM
If there's anything we Vikings can respect, it's hard-earned victory in battle.

Congrats Samurai! Let's see what round 3 brings :)

/Gaid

SirCorrino
03-14-2017, 12:17 PM

/Gaid

A FULL, DETAILED explanation of how the Faction War scoring works is desperately needed, as this keeping us in the dark just leads to people feeling robbed when what appears to be some sort of comeback mechanic just hands the win to the faction that performed by far the worst throughout the rest of the round. Please, for the love of Odin give us some answers.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-14-2017, 12:28 PM

/Gaid

Very honourable words..Very much appreciated,,,
seems the only ones who can't accept this sweet victory are the tin men...ahhh the lord's and ladies....

Like you said Gaidheal let's see what the rest of the war brings.

Pity those who left our faction through their greed for shiny things..

Good things come to those who wait.

Bushido.

Captain-Courage
03-14-2017, 12:36 PM
What I find the most astonishing is that people do actually care about Faction Wars like it was a thing

Get rid of it entirely, it's useless.
It's stale, very badly implemented, brings nothing gameplay wise but a mess of an UI in the general multiplayer menu (your UI menu designer is maybe a very nice person, but he should feel bad about his work on this game, really).
If you want to bring persistency to have some kind of feeling of an "MMO for dummies", do it right, or don't do it at all. For Honor is not Planetside, nor a MMO or simply game with a real moving and actually living frontline, just an average hub / party arena game, and you're not even doing it right by the way. Set up your priorities.
The more i see it, the more I think that the prime purpose of this "feature" was to build the hype pre relase and help your community managers send messages towards artificial pre built "communities" on social medias. Communication concerns before gameplay.

Otherwise, well done Samurais .... I think ? Cause nobody knows how it works indeed (or care ?)

Khlama51
03-14-2017, 12:37 PM

/Gaid

Hey thanks for deleting my previous post! Feels amazing, I'll say what I been trying to say.

I will not congratulate the Samurai as they didn't win. They had the lowest resources and territories held. Samurai faction was getting rolled the entire round until last two turns which Ubi and all its *cough* wisdom *cough* gave a comeback boost mechanic.

Even after that they barely tied the Vikings at 21 - 21. So what should have happened then? Hmmm tie breaker on last turn should probably go to faction with the most resource turn in right? Nope! (Oh btw viking stomp on deployment for that last turn but due to comeback it meant nothing)

This whole system is a sham and doesn't promote good competitive play at all. All one faction needs to due in order to win the round is to be utter crap for 14 days and give half effort on last day and win it easy.

Great job Ubi.

Gray360UK
03-14-2017, 12:49 PM
I don't think anyone 'can't take it' that the Samurai won, not being funny, even half the Samurai can't believe they won.
People are just baffled.
How can you log in every day for 2 weeks to see the Samura getting smashed and then have them win.
What changed suddenly?
The Faction War is just broken and makes no sense.
They've got to make it count performance over the course of the entire round or something like that, it's a complete joke as it currently stands.

Rolingachu
03-14-2017, 12:49 PM
17+7 all over again. The north remembers!

Thx Ubisoft

Plutonium Bug
03-14-2017, 12:55 PM
Yeah this system is so satisfying!
Getting your door kicked in pretty much for 3/4 rounds and then getting revenge mode and bam whahaha Samurai are the best!
I think it is kind of a joke that it is pretty much decided in the last 2 round. what a bull****.

Note: To win the faction war = don't deploy assests at all.
wait with playing to the last 2 rounds
Get territories within the last two round and celebrate like you destroyed everybody for over 2 weeks

Grats

Ubi-Gaidheal
03-14-2017, 12:58 PM
Hey thanks for deleting my previous post! Feels amazing, I'll say what I been trying to say.

I will not congratulate the Samurai as they didn't win. They had the lowest resources and territories held. Samurai faction was getting rolled the entire round until last two turns which Ubi and all its *cough* wisdom *cough* gave a comeback boost mechanic.

Even after that they barely tied the Vikings at 21 - 21. So what should have happened then? Hmmm tie breaker on last turn should probably go to faction with the most resource turn in right? Nope! (Oh btw viking stomp on deployment for that last turn but due to comeback it meant nothing)

This whole system is a sham and doesn't promote good competitive play at all. All one faction needs to due in order to win the round is to be utter crap for 14 days and give half effort on last day and win it easy.

Great job Ubi.

I deleted your post because it was unconstructive and inflammatory. It's perfectly possible to make a point without being sarcastic or derailing what was purely intended to be a thread congratulating the Samurai on their victory. If you don't share the feeling, then don't post in it. Any separate threads about your concerns for the faction war system will be forwarded on in our reports, and rest assured that it will be addressed. But in the meantime, let's not turn things sour when it isn't needed.

Capoupacap
03-14-2017, 12:59 PM
What a surprise ! Samurai players were complaining about such difficulties this round managing the viking invasion. But seriously for next match, the dev should really think a way to make faction war progression more stable and slow. Territory control just switch from a day to another in a way that make faction war totally impossible to follow

Capoupacap
03-14-2017, 01:03 PM
Yeah this system is so satisfying!
Getting your door kicked in pretty much for 3/4 rounds and then getting revenge mode and bam whahaha Samurai are the best!
I think it is kind of a joke that it is pretty much decided in the last 2 round. what a bull****.

Note: To win the faction war = don't deploy assests at all.
wait with playing to the last 2 rounds
Get territories within the last two round and celebrate like you destroyed everybody for over 2 weeks

Grats

Without the sarcasm that's totally what I feel about the faction war mechanics... No construction, no planning, territory leader switching from a day to another.

Dev team, put castle defense in some region to maintain control of area a bit more longer !!!! I made a thread about that a week ago.

Khlama51
03-14-2017, 01:57 PM
I deleted your post because it was unconstructive and inflammatory. It's perfectly possible to make a point without being sarcastic or derailing what was purely intended to be a thread congratulating the Samurai on their victory. If you don't share the feeling, then don't post in it. Any separate threads about your concerns for the faction war system will be forwarded on in our reports, and rest assured that it will be addressed. But in the meantime, let's not turn things sour when it isn't needed.

Alright as it seems I have your eye, let me ask a question for clarity then. How can the development team justify Samurai winning with lowest deployment percentage, and territories held for the vast moriarty of the round?

UCFierce
03-14-2017, 03:45 PM
As Devs would say - the title says For Honor - NOT - With Honor.
UbiSoft is complicit with an OBVIOUS manipulation of the Faction War

ShadowFetus
03-14-2017, 03:55 PM
No way?? That's awesome haha, when I logged off last night we had like 7 territories or something like that.

GOOD FIGHT MY BROTHERS!

DestinyisLOV3
03-14-2017, 04:04 PM
The knights will win eventually..... I hope

We.the.North
03-14-2017, 04:57 PM
I stayed awake just to see what would happen during the territory switch at midnight. What happened was disgusting :

1. Knights AND Samurai had 55-60% over all Viking territories.
2. Samurai had 55-60% over all Knight Territories
3. One Viking territory even had as low as 35% vs 65% from start.

Again, this was at the very second of midnight when the territories updated. So, at midnight and 1 minute, Vikings were at -8 and Samurais were at +8.

As a player, this is total ********. This kind of "divine intervention" totally rigged the result. Screw you Ubi.
Oh, and making sure the rounds end at 6 o'clock in the morning ?? Double Screw you Ubi.

Gray360UK
03-14-2017, 04:59 PM
The knights will win eventually..... I hope

Probably not, you have to do really badly first and then get boosted to a ridiculous degree.
As long as we continue to put in a reasonable performance from turn to turn, we will always get out-boosted by the ones who are getting smashed.
We literally need to ... Git Bad ;)

Blackball8
03-14-2017, 05:10 PM
LOL @ the Vikings crying again. Reminds me of open beta..........Ah good times.

PecarCZ
03-14-2017, 05:29 PM
It was normal match manipulation because vikings was nearly in 2 win in row.That viking Terrirories % vs knight/Samurai after update is very strange and that low territory is proof of ubi manipulation of match.I bet next winner will be knights then circle start again from vikings-samurai-knights.

MrForz
03-14-2017, 05:41 PM
I really didn't see that coming.

Yesterday night when I played the Samurai had 7 territories left. I come back from work for lunch and find out that the Samurai won. It's mind boggling.

teksuo1
03-14-2017, 05:44 PM
That's my luck.. ofc the faction i picked won't win... ever
Sorry knights, we're doomed.

1 box zero steel.. fml

PecarCZ
03-14-2017, 05:46 PM
Before i go sleep i w8 for zone update and i want answer from dev: how can 1 viking zone after update start with 35%???? vs faction who lose almost every day vs vikings.If all other zones start with 50-60% how can 1 have 35% after update??????????????????????????

Captain-Courage
03-14-2017, 06:06 PM
That's my luck.. ofc the faction i picked won't win... ever
Sorry knights, we're doomed.

1 box zero steel.. fml

Reminds me of a version of the good ol' Dark Souls meme

http://68.media.tumblr.com/554d39b83213f85c5a395125d717a62d/tumblr_nkk3t5uegc1spdp9jo1_1280.jpg

teksuo1
03-14-2017, 06:09 PM
Reminds me of a version of the good ol' Dark Souls meme

http://68.media.tumblr.com/554d39b83213f85c5a395125d717a62d/tumblr_nkk3t5uegc1spdp9jo1_1280.jpg

except one person's "proficiency" won't help a rigged faction war :cool:

Jarl.Felix
03-14-2017, 06:16 PM
To be honest I dont understant how this "Faction Wars" works.

I mean, they had the fewest war assets deployed, I dont remember seeing them owning more teritories than Knights or Vikings during the 14 days either.

But they won. Mkay. Congrats.

UCFierce
03-14-2017, 06:19 PM
Be proud - six hours after -
Totally supports the fact that UbiSoft didn't interfere with the results (sarcasm).
Knights 15; Samurai 17; Vikings 28

OGL Spade
03-14-2017, 06:40 PM
Congratz on your win Samurai (free or not)
Hopefully Ubi will give us an explenation on the broken faction war so we can better understand it, and figure out a way to win it instead of deploying assets in random territories.

This faction war is going to make people quit the game when they don't understand why they are losing when they clearly should be winning, I am one of thouse people, if there is no explenation on how this faction war works, then I'm just going to quit the game and never touch it again. I have a funny feeling this game is going to turn out like The Division, strong month or 2, then 60% of the player base quits.

Zeekoh
03-14-2017, 06:57 PM
I stayed awake just to see what would happen during the territory switch at midnight. What happened was disgusting :

1. Knights AND Samurai had 55-60% over all Viking territories.
2. Samurai had 55-60% over all Knight Territories
3. One Viking territory even had as low as 35% vs 65% from start.

Again, this was at the very second of midnight when the territories updated. So, at midnight and 1 minute, Vikings were at -8 and Samurais were at +8.

As a player, this is total ********. This kind of "divine intervention" totally rigged the result. Screw you Ubi.
Oh, and making sure the rounds end at 6 o'clock in the morning ?? Double Screw you Ubi.

First of all, wow man. You have absolutely no clue how this stuff works, do you? You don't even stop to consider how many people play this game. Out of the thousands upon thousands of people who play this game, it only takes 1 of them to finish and let their assets auto-apply to 'take' every region that's available. Simply because it starts fresh. How else did you think this worked? War Assets don't just stay applied to the area you put them in forever. And, also, again, you aren't even thinking outside of your box. This game is played around the ENTIRE PLANET. Get over yourself with the complaints of the update being at 6am. It's 3am-4am for me!!

And yeah, the only thing that matters is who has the most territory at the time the round ends. It makes sense. Otherwise Samurai would stand absolutely NO chance at ever taking 1st. I think a lot of Samurai switched factions just before the first round ended, because we've been getting destroyed in round 2.

Ymir.exe
03-14-2017, 07:02 PM
First of all, wow man. You have absolutely no clue how this stuff works, do you? You don't even stop to consider how many people play this game. Out of the thousands upon thousands of people who play this game, it only takes 1 of them to finish and let their assets auto-apply to 'take' every region that's available. Simply because it starts fresh. How else did you think this worked?

War Assets don't just stay applied to the area you put them in forever.

And, also, again, you aren't even thinking outside of your box. This game is played around the ENTIRE PLANET. Get over yourself.

And yeah, the only thing that matters is who has the most territory at the time the round ends. It makes sense. Otherwise Samurai would stand absolutely NO chance at ever taking 1st. I think a lot of Samurai switched factions just before the first round ended, because we've been getting destroyed in round 2.

Maybe they should.

KaidzenMonada
03-14-2017, 07:13 PM
First of all, wow man. You have absolutely no clue how this stuff works, do you? You don't even stop to consider how many people play this game. Out of the thousands upon thousands of people who play this game, it only takes 1 of them to finish and let their assets auto-apply to 'take' every region that's available. Simply because it starts fresh. How else did you think this worked? War Assets don't just stay applied to the area you put them in forever. And, also, again, you aren't even thinking outside of your box. This game is played around the ENTIRE PLANET. Get over yourself with the complaints of the update being at 6am. It's 3am-4am for me!!

You are right! Сompletely agree with you.
Just want to add. I didn't missed a day since the game's launch and can 100% say that Samurai and Vikings are most active at a different time periods. What i want to say is that, during one part of the day Vikings are very active and they gain a lot of territories, but during other half day Samurai most active and they retake the territiories. for example one day i saw that in the morning Samurai had 6 territories left, and Vikings has 30+, but at midnight the situation turned vice versa and Samurai had 30+ territories.
The point is that game is online 24/7 and different Faction members can be active at different time zones.

Zeekoh
03-14-2017, 07:23 PM
Maybe they should.

While this might seem like a good idea without putting much thought into it; If you actually think about it, this would just make everything much worse. Samurai get the dirty end of the shaft because I suspect we don't have near the amount of players as Knights and Vikings. The Vikings completely dominate sometimes and I've seen them get more territories than the other 2 put together. Once I saw Samurai with 32 I believe it was, but any progress made by the Samurai is quickly lost in the following update. After round 1 ended, I can tell there are less Samurai just by the shields of the people I get into games with. I see maybe 2-3 samurai in a game at the most. Myself being one of them.

If War Assets were persistent, the Samurai would literally have no hope at all of retaliating and making a come back. This is the only way to keep things fair. And if you don't want things to be fair, things aren't going to be fun when everybody joins the same team or just stops playing.

WintersForge
03-14-2017, 07:44 PM
This game would benefit from a siege type gameplay or system.

It seems like a natural fit based on content. I understand there are challeneges with netcode etc but hell if Funcom could do it with Age of Conan....lol?

This gameplay would also help resolve the faction war piece with strongholds and lands being conquered and help/reinforced. It would also help give this game legs

semper_fi_1999
03-14-2017, 08:11 PM
I would like to know how it works as well. I am in the Samurai faction and I am surprised we won. That being said in all honesty Vikings shouldnt have even been in the running to win because the Samurai destroyed their base in the early onset of this last round. Once a base is destroyed I do not think that faction should be able to gain land but would be put in last place no matter what happens the rest of the round. It should have only been between Knights and Samurai. If 1 group destroys both main bases then it should be an auto win for that faction. The fact that a destroyed base only affects that faction for a couple of "days" seems pretty pointless for the work involved in destroying a base.

Pope138
03-14-2017, 08:39 PM
Congrats Samurai! I have no idea how you did it--seriously, I do not know how because I do not understand FW.

But don't get too comfortable because you might not win next round! Or maybe you will, I don't think anyone can say one way or the other. Seriously, does anyone know what's going on!?!

UCFierce
03-14-2017, 08:52 PM
C'mon UbiSoft - full disclosure; full transparency

What are the mechanics for Faction War????- its been a full business day and STILL NOTHING in the way of an explanation.
If you had NOTHING to hide in the way of tampering with the outcome - then its simply a matter of "cut and paste" to reveal the 'rules' which we're under here - that is unless of course your complicity would reveal a different outcome.

Captain-Courage
03-14-2017, 09:01 PM
To be honest I dont understant how this "Faction Wars" works.

Don't worry, Ubi doesn't neither.

Captain-Courage
03-14-2017, 09:02 PM
Double post sorry

I have a funny feeling this game is going to turn out like The Division, strong month or 2, then 60% of the player base quits.

It's already the case with the PC version

AkenoKobayashi
03-14-2017, 09:12 PM
I just finished installing For Honor on my PS4, and I was greeted with a round win box. Now I don't feel as bad for not playing in a few days due to Wildlands.

lucasnrachel
03-15-2017, 01:45 AM
I love how so many different people are wrong in this thread. "It seams only knights can't accept the will " few post later a salty Viking, then a few post later an admitted Samurai saying they don't know how they won.
The Samurai won this round, dust yourself off whatever faction you are respawn and get back out there.
Samurai congrats hope you enjoy your prize.

Ubisoft if you are boosting any faction in anyway just so they don't get wiped out. Simple take the strongholds out and give small land that can't be attacked but they do NOT get number credit for this in Faction. War. That design was , a nice way to put it NOT GOOD. There were not a set number of players for each faction so it was never a fair fight. Even if it started that way a game usually has a 3 week attention span before a new game comes out , not to say players won't come back occasionally but they won't be logging in as the same frequency. This is a simple, VERY easy fix IF you are boosting or altering in anyway.

But honestly if you like the game what are some loot crates or emblems?

Delectable_Sin
03-15-2017, 02:04 AM
Wait a minute... are they only counting the last couple of hours or something??? The samurais lost like crazy... why the hell did Ubi gift them the win????

Delectable_Sin
03-15-2017, 02:08 AM
So is Ubi just rotating who they give the loot crates to or something? I'm seriously confused as to how the samurais won. They got utterly spanked...