PDA

View Full Version : Peer to peer... Seriously??

xFriedbillygoat
03-14-2017, 06:23 AM
Really need to get dedicated servers for this game. I absolutely love this game!! A lot of games have tried and failed but you guys have have nailed it, but relying on humans to actually see a match through to the end when they are getting it handed to them, is really, giving humans to much credit. So please, for the survival of this epic game, get dedicated servers first and foremost and I will be eternally grateful

xCHUCKNORRIS16x
03-14-2017, 06:44 AM
Agreed the last time i saw a game with host servers it was Gears 2 and that was a terrible system idk why any company would choose to go with hosts?!

Mengtheman
03-14-2017, 07:15 AM
I can't even get past For Honor menus.

LordOfSwines
03-14-2017, 07:31 PM
Not that I would mind dedicated servers but.. Every fighting game I can think off is peer to peer.. It's not really that uncommon.

Thealivity
03-14-2017, 07:41 PM
I hate Peer to Peer as much as you do. It messes with my counter guard breaking all of the time. I have games where my counter guard breaks are perfect and the next game I can't block a single thing. We should be expecting Dedicated Servers from very successful companies, especially in 2017.

TR.WhiskeyD
03-14-2017, 08:56 PM
Agreed the last time i saw a game with host servers it was Gears 2 and that was a terrible system idk why any company would choose to go with hosts?!

Costs, end of story. It saves them buckets of money when they don't have to have servers setup across multiple continents and regions.