PDA

View Full Version : Lawbringer

BIGTONYGUNZ
03-12-2017, 10:12 PM
Hi. I want to start by saying that i love the game and it really has fulfilled a lot of my expectations. The the only critique i would have is that the lawbringer is able to chain together unblockable stun attacks faster than any other play can counter, or dodge once the basically three move set starts. I love a good challenge, but i feel that these should be at leaset a bit slower, or be as interruptible and breakable as the raiders unblockable power swing. It is very reminiscent of back in the street fighter days going against a player using byson doing the low slide kick over and over again.

Arndeir
03-12-2017, 10:31 PM
**** outta here boii

all you need to do is just dodge in any direction and you're free from harm
if you're playing the right class you may also get a free attack in on your opponent

Azarquiel
03-12-2017, 10:31 PM
Hi. I want to start by saying that i love the game and it really has fulfilled a lot of my expectations. The the only critique i would have is that the lawbringer is able to chain together unblockable stun attacks faster than any other play can counter, or dodge once the basically three move set starts. I love a good challenge, but i feel that these should be at leaset a bit slower, or be as interruptible and breakable as the raiders unblockable power swing. It is very reminiscent of back in the street fighter days going against a player using byson doing the low slide kick over and over again.

just play more, the unblockable is so slow u can just dodge it or parry if u can, is the worst movement of the Lawbringer...
just side dodge it and atack, is easy even for a new player

XImohtephXX
03-13-2017, 12:01 AM
.........You must be joking. Lawbringer is in a god awful spot with how slow he is and the sheer amount of stamina required to do anything unexpected. Take the giant orange flaming poleaxe as a strong indicator to either move fast or parry.

eliteslayer66
03-13-2017, 12:53 AM
Hahahaha