PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong in you noobs?

wolkerbo
03-12-2017, 06:42 PM
No really, what's wrong in your f....ing head for leave the match that are you loosing?

I really hope that ubi take some actions against this type of players, like you leave, you are automatically lose the match or, for example, you have a time debuff so you can't login for 5 minutes.

Because at this time is really hard to finish one match without some noob quit and made all crash.

Turric4n666
03-12-2017, 06:44 PM
and on top of that you have to finish the match versus a bot ...

... like in evolve.

Vilerin
03-12-2017, 06:44 PM
No really, what's wrong in your f....ing head for leave the match that are you loosing?

I really hope that ubi take some actions against this type of players, like you leave, you are automatically lose the match or, for example, you have a time debuff so you can't login for 5 minutes.

Because at this time is really hard to finish one match without some noob quit and made all crash.

Start playing tournaments bro and earn some money!

Nomir2016
03-12-2017, 06:48 PM
I think many players rage quit match in last seconds on purpose cos there is huge chance to break the whole match and no one gets rewards and xp :D its perfect payback when loosing

Turric4n666
03-12-2017, 06:50 PM
Start playing tournaments bro and earn some money!

https://www.twitch.tv/4_glory

or watch em.

wolkerbo
03-12-2017, 06:59 PM
I think many players rage quit match in last seconds on purpose cos there is huge chance to break the whole match and no one gets rewards and xp :D its perfect payback when loosing

For me the perfect payback is to give the revenge and win on the battlefield, leave is for the COD player.

Why this players not return to play COD? Why? It's easy.. jump jump shot jump.. you can play with only 2 fingers and half brain

Valtaya
03-12-2017, 07:01 PM

That is the cancer of statistics. To most players of the age below 35 their stats mean more then the game itself.

Vilerin
03-12-2017, 07:12 PM
https://www.twitch.tv/4_glory

or watch em.

Thanks! Didn't know they have stream now.

Winfieldt
03-12-2017, 07:28 PM
If I'm not having fun I will quit, end of story. Nothing you can do about it.

The ****ty matchmaking in this game is the first thing they need to fix.

I've been in some terrible teams in games like Overwatch/Heroes of the Storm but never quit, but this game is a whole another jar of worms.

Turric4n666
03-12-2017, 07:37 PM
If I'm not having fun I will quit, end of story. Nothing you can do about it.

The ****ty matchmaking in this game is the first thing they need to fix.

I've been in some terrible teams in games like Overwatch/Heroes of the Storm but never quit, but this game is a whole another jar of worms.

no problem. Get a matchmaking ban for the duration of the current game and a loss. no one forces you to stay.

wolkerbo
03-12-2017, 08:23 PM
no problem. Get a matchmaking ban for the duration of the current game and a loss. no one forces you to stay.

I agree

secrecy274
03-12-2017, 11:01 PM

+1

Kulgrim
03-12-2017, 11:11 PM
I'd like to see them fix the stability first. I've been dropped from 16-17 games today, with the message, "An error has occurred returning to title screen. 0006000074." Believe those are the numbers, usually click past it so fast I haven't read it completely.

Bob__Gnarly
03-12-2017, 11:27 PM

Seriously, implement this.

Ubi are obviously too incompetent to fix the desync issues when someone leaves a match, so we need a workaround to discourage rage quitting when they're getting their shiit pushed in. Impossible to finish a match with all these soft cucks leaving all the time.

XImohtephXX
03-12-2017, 11:34 PM
I really only have a problem with it in Elimination and Dual. Mostly Dual. Always .00003 seconds before I chop their head off in the final round after them killing me in the first round and spamming emote over my body.

Ser_Idiealot
03-13-2017, 02:05 AM

I agree but allow players that got booted from the match because of an error to return within a minute or so. This way rage quitters will be punished and those that got kicked will be able to rejoin the fight in progress.

Special4ces Dom
03-13-2017, 02:56 AM
I typically leave under two conditions.
1. A Warden spams shoulder charge mix-ups over and over again.
2. A Valkyrie catches me up in multiple sweeps in a single chain.

At around that point I start contemplating running to customer support for a refund even though I bought the game digitally with over 20 hours in it.

Turric4n666
03-13-2017, 07:47 AM
I typically leave under two conditions.
1. A Warden spams shoulder charge mix-ups over and over again.
2. A Valkyrie catches me up in multiple sweeps in a single chain.

At around that point I start contemplating running to customer support for a refund even though I bought the game digitally with over 20 hours in it.

so... because you are a scrub, you want a refund? Thatīs not a legal reason for it..

Traktorash
03-13-2017, 09:26 AM
Eh... they removed the "win game" order and changed to "complete game" order because people where leaving, maybe they should change the "8 killstreak in 4v4" order to :rolleyes:

Sky-Sweeper
03-13-2017, 09:40 AM
tryin' to complete them orders, m8

TheMalakith
03-13-2017, 11:19 AM
Well, If it's another warlord that spams headbutt and runs away to stand near ledges everytime they're about to lose I will leave. I got better things to do than fight chicken cancer.

Turric4n666
03-13-2017, 11:54 AM
Well, If it's another warlord that spams headbutt and runs away to stand near ledges everytime they're about to lose I will leave. I got better things to do than fight chicken cancer.

Then just lose.

TheMalakith
03-13-2017, 12:01 PM
Then just lose.
Or not. I'm simply not gonna waste my time with anyone that starts running the moment their HP gets low. In elimination there is at least a reason, in duel it's just to waste peoples time.

Turric4n666
03-13-2017, 12:03 PM
Or not. I'm simply not gonna waste my time with anyone that starts running the moment their HP gets low. In elimination there is at least a reason, in duel it's just to waste peoples time.

Blame the game mechanics, not the player. You are the scrub here. I'd argue that what you are doing is exploiting. Not getting a loss for leaving is pretty much exploiting in my opinion.

NiteShadeCG
03-13-2017, 12:04 PM

Do players who quit games not understand they get no steel , exp , or gear for leaving? Is that not also wasting you're time?

TheMalakith
03-13-2017, 12:07 PM
Blame the game mechanics, not the player. You are the scrub here. I'd argue that what you are doing is exploiting. Not getting a loss for leaving is pretty much exploiting in my opinion.

I don't give a rats *** about this games stats, I do give an *** about people wasting my time. If I were a scub they wouldn't run now would they?

TheMalakith
03-13-2017, 12:09 PM
Do players who quit games not understand they get no steel , exp , or gear for leaving? Is that not also wasting you're time?
Since it's faster to restart the game than to run in circles for 15 minutes it's quite efficient.

Turric4n666
03-13-2017, 12:12 PM
I don't give a rats *** about this games stats, I do give an *** about people wasting my time. If I were a scub they wouldn't run now would they?

You agreed to play this game when joining the match. So stick it out to the end or get your appropriate punishment. I don't care why you leave but when you do and i have to fight a bot, then you are wasting my time and your time isn't more precious than mine.

zide-
03-13-2017, 12:13 PM
Well, the thing is that the game doesn't do anything to prevent people from quitting so of course there will be quitters. Usually people who quit were trash anyway and they being there wouldn't have changed the outcome of the match, but what annoys me is that every time somebody quits there is basically 50/50 change the game goes tits up and everybody is kicked out due error.

Adding penalties for quitters isn't hard thing to do but I fear fixing their joke of a network architecture may take quite some time and by the time it is fixed, the game is probably dead.

TheMalakith
03-13-2017, 12:16 PM
You agreed to play this game when joining the match. So stick it out to the end or get your appropriate punishment. I don't care why you leave but when you do and i have to fight a bot, then you are wasting my time and your time isn't more precious than mine.

Then you shouldn't have started running in circles all round long. You get what you deserve. I agreed to a duel, not a chicken chase.

PRAETORlAN
03-13-2017, 12:34 PM
Well I'm guilty for leaving a few matches. When I play with 2 of my "lowbie" friends (both are barely in blue gear and stuff) and we get a yellow premade...

Turric4n666
03-13-2017, 12:38 PM
Then you shouldn't have started running in circles all round long. You get what you deserve. I agreed to a duel, not a chicken chase.

That are the rules of engagement. Scrub.

TheMalakith
03-13-2017, 12:41 PM
That are the rules of engagement. Scrub.
Do whatever you want. I got better things to do.

Turric4n666
03-13-2017, 12:42 PM
Do whatever you want. I got better things to do.

Yeah and i hope you get banned for it :)

KitchenSink.
03-13-2017, 12:45 PM

I like the idea, but once they fix matchmaking, then they can move onto this. I have, on multiple occasions, been paired against pres 4, 5, 6 , while i am a level 10, just trying to learn. I wouldnt be a "noob" if I had the time of day to play people my skill level. When I can't have fun in any game, why stay in the ones i know im just going to sit through getting F***ed left right and center. Again, agree with you, but there are bigger fish to fry. Otherwise this game goes back on the shelf, and out of mind.

TheMalakith
03-13-2017, 12:48 PM
Yeah and i hope you get banned for it :)

I hope you get banned for wasting peoples time.

Turric4n666
03-13-2017, 12:51 PM
I hope you get banned for wasting peoples time.

Luckily playing to win is not against the rules.

TheMalakith
03-13-2017, 12:53 PM
Luckily playing to win is not against the rules.
Running around until the timer runs out gives you a tie, not a win.

Turric4n666
03-13-2017, 01:07 PM
Running around until the timer runs out gives you a tie, not a win.

Which gives you another round with better odds / more life.
Doesn't matter either way because it's still not against the rules.

TheMalakith
03-13-2017, 01:12 PM
Which gives you another round with better odds / more life.
Doesn't matter either way because it's still not against the rules.

I'm talking about the trolls who do it every round, and even then it should give the win to the person with the most health imo. But whatever. Also neither is leaving, so you got absolutely no point.

bananaflow2017
03-13-2017, 01:24 PM
Another solution would be an automatic rejoin into the match you left.
Yes and for the ...... running away all the time and ruin the game should be another solution. This move as bad as leaving.....
Played Elimination yesterday and orochi didn't fight anything. He just rn a2ay from everyone 24/7 and looked for perks to run away longer.
Really there should be any kind of punishment.... something like instadeath when not hitting anyone for 2mins or sth...

wolkerbo
03-13-2017, 02:11 PM
I just think they have to take some actions to limitate the match quit... sure, the first thing for me it's to fix the matchmaking but, in this moment, it's frustrating.

It's easy, you leave?

1) match loose and stats take that
2) at first quit no penalty, second quit 5 minutes, 3rd quit 10 minutes.. after 30 minutes of no quit, reset of all penalty.

STVRSEED
03-13-2017, 02:35 PM
definitely needs to be adressed, but they should first take care that people who get disconnected dont get flagged as leaving the match.

Quitters should be punished, there should just be a mechanism when you press Quit to menu it registers as a leave. I understand there will be kids who will shut down their whole console or pc to work around this but untill the connection problems are fixed i dont want to be treated like any of them because i get DC'ed from matches.

Pope138
03-13-2017, 03:56 PM
That is the cancer of statistics. To most players of the age below 35 their stats mean more then the game itself.

I do 1v1 duels against AI with the intention of losing (practicing ripostes and parrys, trying new things, etc...). My stats must be horrible. Good thing I never look at them!

RatedChaotic
03-13-2017, 04:21 PM
Careful Turrican4n666 will start throwing those rocks hes got under his bridge....

Dry.Fish
03-13-2017, 04:35 PM
What if you start a brawl match against a group that is having an emote spam dance fest. Then they start running around not fighting and looking for knock offs when you engage them.

Turric4n666
03-13-2017, 04:46 PM
What if you start a brawl match against a group that is having an emote spam dance fest. Then they start running around not fighting and looking for knock offs when you engage them.

Same rules apply. People need to realise that a degraded gameplay is not a reason to chose whom you fight.

Right now you can freely leave without punishment and in my opinion as much of an exploit as afk farming. Even more because it effects me and my experience of the game in a negative way. That is about to change and you will need to fight anyone regardless of their playstyle or leave and take the consequences.

If you do not want this, then either play with people that are like minded in custom games or not at all.

I highly doubt they will change the gameplay in a way that it will not be as shallow as it is right now and i am not playing for honor as much as last week for exactly this reason.

Raeyek
03-13-2017, 05:15 PM
With all the various connectivity issues how are you certain that they don't just get booted? Is it that your being a little twit and then they leave? I have been kicked at the end of matches ,at the start of matches, in the middle of combat,winning and loosing.

Vagor_D
03-13-2017, 05:18 PM
Careful Turrican4n666 will start throwing those rocks hes got under his bridge....
Yup, that dude is definitely a troll. Too bad we don't have any Witchers around.

INFINITE12
03-13-2017, 05:22 PM

A lot of them are probably d/cing. I've been booted from many games I was losing. I've been booted many times as soon as I die. So there are probably a bunch of people out there that think they made me rage quit, when in actuality I got doo-doo'd on by ubisoft's poopy servers.

Turric4n666
03-13-2017, 05:23 PM
Yup, that dude is definitely a troll. Too bad we don't have any Witchers around.

Only because your mental capabilites are to limited to understand certain mechanics, doesn't mean you can insult other people. But nice try.

Nahkavempele
03-13-2017, 05:54 PM
I like the idea, but once they fix matchmaking, then they can move onto this. I have, on multiple occasions, been paired against pres 4, 5, 6 , while i am a level 10, just trying to learn. I wouldnt be a "noob" if I had the time of day to play people my skill level. When I can't have fun in any game, why stay in the ones i know im just going to sit through getting F***ed left right and center. Again, agree with you, but there are bigger fish to fry. Otherwise this game goes back on the shelf, and out of mind.

Most oh the high prestige lvls are scrubs that afk farmed their lvls so no point leaving the match just becose you see some "high" lvl player.

bzorkic81
03-13-2017, 06:09 PM
Most oh the high prestige lvls are scrubs that afk farmed their lvls so no point leaving the match just becose you see some "high" lvl player.

Well not most, but some. But rep really doesn't mean skill at all, so I agree with your point.

Conversely, lack of rep doesn't mean lack of skill. I ended up shelving my rep 6 raider for a valk, and even at rep 2, I was destroying people of much higher rep and fully geared. Because I'd already played so much so my block/ parry/ feint/ cgb was on point, but now I actually had a char that wasn't garbage.

Aidames
03-13-2017, 06:27 PM
I sort of agree, but only to a point. I think a system where the Hero you are playing with gets locked out until the current match ends, would be sufficient. You can go ahead and play a different one in the meantime.

Because seriously, you don't sign a contract with the opponent that you are going to stay until the end of the game. It is presumed, but not guaranteed. Especially if the other player turns out to be unsportsmanlike.

If you invite your buddy to play chess and then you (and you alone) start watching a movie and talking on your phone obnoxiously, and it takes you 5 minutes to make a move, you're gonna get punched in the face. If you enter a restaurant and order food, but then you start being a tool to your server, you're gonna end up with crappy food or out on the street. Actions and consequences go both ways.

RenfieldX
03-13-2017, 06:47 PM
I agree but allow players that got booted from the match because of an error to return within a minute or so. This way rage quitters will be punished and those that got kicked will be able to rejoin the fight in progress.

Yes, this.

Let us rejoin a match if we disconnect. Most times I'm requeuing within seconds of the disconnect. It would be nice to be able to rejoin a match. Rage quitters getting an automatic loss seems fair to me too. I don't really care either way about banning them from matchmaking for a period of time.

Ubi needs to fix the stability too - it's maddening to lose connection because someone just rage quit.

STVRSEED
03-14-2017, 02:52 AM
Yes, this.

Let us rejoin a match if we disconnect. Most times I'm requeuing within seconds of the disconnect. It would be nice to be able to rejoin a match.

THIS

And also why cant i join my friends without them inviting me, i should be able to join a group or match.

But yes, what i quoted, let us rejoin a match in a certain time-window or something

Ubi-Gaidheal
03-14-2017, 11:29 AM
Hi everyone,

The devs are looking into sanctions for rage quitters, but as several of you have mentioned they need to be extra careful not to penalise anyone just for a normal DC. Please rest assured that they fully understand how frustrating the issue is, and will do their best to resolve it as soon as possible.

Tempers seem to be running a bit high in the thread, so I'm going to close it. But consider the feedback taken on board, and know that it will be addressed.

Thanks,

/Gaid