PDA

View Full Version : Fix your POS Matchmaking on 4v4 modes.

Winfieldt
03-12-2017, 06:16 PM
Seriously?

How long has it been? Not a single word from devs.

You're bleeding players harder than a man with horrible hemorrhoids is leaking blood from his anus on a bad day and the only thing you do is disable the player counter ingame so people can't "see" you're bleeding players. Out of sight out of mind?

Seriously. What the actual ****. I am dumbfounded. You've made a great game, you're sitting on a goldmine, but you're throwing it into the ****ing bin!?

Every 2 games I get a DC or I crash at end of game, pretty much every other game is me as Prestige 2 fighting against prestige 3+ teams with my team being below prestige 3. Yeah, gear is not the end all, but it sure as hell helps.

Yes, I am mad, because I really want to like this game, but the matchmaking alone makes me want to masturbate with a grating iron.

Ichnich89
03-12-2017, 06:25 PM
Go check out warriors den on YouTube or twitch. It's the official for honor dev stream which is held every Tuesday. There you'll find the answers you seek. The devs are fixing things and are speaking to us and with us through various channels and social media and here in the forum. You just need to open your eyes.

Nomir2016
03-12-2017, 06:32 PM
one solution can change it easily, if they make hero selection before the matchmaking, but that would need rebuild of whole matchmaking system, so dont expect any change there :D

Winfieldt
03-12-2017, 06:38 PM
There we go, another disconnect in a Dominion game where the score was 800-800ish. Thanks Ubisoft.

Go check out warriors den on YouTube or twitch. It's the official for honor dev stream which is held every Tuesday. There you'll find the answers you seek. The devs are fixing things and are speaking to us and with us through various channels and social media and here in the forum. You just need to open your eyes.

Yeah..sure.. Or they could use their OFFICIAL FORUMS TO COMMUNICATE WITH people. Get out of here you brownnoser.

one solution can change it easily, if they make hero selection before the matchmaking, but that would need rebuild of whole matchmaking system, so dont expect any change there :D

This is the only way they can fix it, but it's unlikely to happen in a realistic time period and by the time they have done it, the players have all quit.

Winfieldt
03-12-2017, 08:37 PM
Bump. Fix your **** Ubi.

Your game is great, you're just not following up how developers should.

SliverXSwordman
03-16-2017, 03:05 AM
I am so sick of this ****. No matter what the **** I do I can't play this game longer than five minutes. The server is the problem, the rage quiters are a problem, anything that can cause connection issues is a ****ing problem. I have to sit there and wait close to three minutes each time to find a match, only to get either some weird connection error, or actually play the game for either a minute to five before I get kicked off because some ******* rage quiter left, or the game just got spookedand crashed. I am beyond sick of the ****. Why is it that each time Ubisoft takes someone's money, they end up giving crappy service that can only be compared to some street urchin trying to give you a tattoo, with a dirty needle dipped in oil. This is the first and last Ubisoft game I am ever buying from Ubisoft. That statement should provoke of response from Ubisoft. But it won't instead they're going to ignore it and keep scratching their ******* balls doing nothing about the people that spent their money to play a wonderful hyped up creation only to be handed a pile of **** in a sandwich. I have a couple friends that even spent extra money on the game just to get the outfits or the in game currency only to be met with constant disconnections and errors. **** Ubisoft! **** them until they fix this ******* game.

WoodDaGawd
03-16-2017, 05:11 AM
Sounds like the solution is making rank info visible only for the respective user