PDA

View Full Version : This is insane how incompetent ubisoft is!

Vilerin
03-12-2017, 04:49 PM
Hello UBISOFT!

In my opinion you game now is one big garbage (for 1st 80hours it was one of greatest games for me) and I spent too much time in it reaching 12 prestige on Kensei (only, on other classes I have 0).

And today I have received false accusation on my email with WARNING for "AFK Farming", it is a ****ing joke! I did afk like 4 times leaving PC sick for 2 minutes and being kicked by the game right after - can't see this as bad behavior or breaking rules.

I do ignore most orders doing only AI ones in fastest possible way and jump straight to Duels, vs Players only.

How dare you write that your action was taken after deep evidence analysis... There are no ****ing evidences aside of possible crying prestige 1 warlords saying that I am bad at the game (I do not give **** when playing vs top4 chars) that may have reported me for no real reason.

I despite this all AFK Running *******s and now you have humiliated me throwing my account to the same bag without any evidences... No more words.

EDIT: It would be great to get response for my ticket after over 2 weeks of waiting.

EDIT2: Additional rage from me that you can find below:

After Beta I was encouraging my friends to buy the game... Most of them have terrible opinion about Ubisoft and haven't bought it, still few of them had. I personally have bought 3 copies of the game, 2 as gifts and 1 gold edition for myself having high hopes and expectations to the game.

What I realized after 80h was lack of any endgame balance and even devs said that there were no real endgame tests done... It HURTS as ****! But I keep playing even with this issues. Trying to be fair even when I hear from Top4 Git Gut and etc (there were also few responses for it from me)... But still standing on my Kensei with all levels done by myself and being little proud of it.

Today read topic about false accusations from Ubisoft sent in couple of days ago so decided to check my email...

And found that I am falsely accused of thing that I hated the most... Funny is that I was thinking about AFK farming due to insane low Steel income but decided to never did it (this is also why I main 1 char, to have everything on it and do not care low steel income for other chars). Was mad that for all afkers there is only warning... And here I stand, shocked.

Vasher.
03-12-2017, 04:53 PM
Being a bit dramatic aren't we? If them giving you that email makes you quit the game, you were quitting soon anyway...move on and relax. Some vitamin D will do you some good.

Vilerin
03-12-2017, 04:55 PM
Being a bit dramatic aren't we? If them giving you that email makes you quit the game, you were quitting soon anyway...move on and relax. Some vitamin D will do you some good.

Dramatic? No, no, no, I am totally pissed!

Turric4n666
03-12-2017, 04:56 PM

if i would get such an email, i would also quit right away. If it is true that there are false flags, then that is a reason to lose every last bit of hope into these devs. I said numerous times that it will be a bad thing to flag people for beeing afk with such bad written rules.. and here we are.

vilpire93
03-12-2017, 04:58 PM
I got the warning too, and?
If you are a legit player you could care less about it.

Turric4n666
03-12-2017, 05:05 PM
I got the warning too, and?
If you are a legit player you could care less about it.

so.. why did a legit player get a warning in the first place? Why shouln´t you get a timed ban next?

Vilerin
03-12-2017, 05:09 PM
if i would get such an email, i would also quit right away. If it is true that there are false flags, then that is a reason to lose every last bit of hope into these devs. I said numerous times that it will be a bad thing to flag people for beeing afk with such bad written rules.. and here we are.

After Beta I was encouraging my friends to buy the game... Most of them have terrible opinion about Ubisoft and haven't bought it, still few of them had. I personally have bought 3 copies of the game, 2 as gifts and 1 gold edition for myself having high hopes and expectations to the game.

What I realized after 80h was lack of any endgame balance and even devs said that there were no real endgame tests done... It HURTS as ****! But I keep playing even with this issues. Trying to be fair even when I hear from Top4 Git Gut and etc (there were also few responses for it from me)... But still standing on my Kensei with all levels done by myself and being little proud of it.

Today read topic about false accusations from Ubisoft sent in couple of days ago so decided to check my email...

And found that I am falsely accused of thing that I hated the most... Funny is that I was thinking about AFK farming due to insane low Steel income but decided to never did it (this is also why I main 1 char, to have everything on it and do not care low steel income for other chars). Was mad that for all afkers there is only warning... And here I stand, shocked.

TR.WhiskeyD
03-12-2017, 05:10 PM
I did afk like 4 times leaving PC sick for 2 minutes and being kicked by the game right after - can't see this as bad behavior or breaking rules.

So, you did something you are not supposed to do and you are complaining to us about it? Just because you think it is okay or acceptable doesn't mean it is. I'd be happy with a warning, be glad you were not banned outright.

Vilerin
03-12-2017, 05:14 PM
So, you did something you are not supposed to do and you are complaining to us about it? Just because you think it is okay or acceptable doesn't mean it is. I'd be happy with a warning, be glad you were not banned outright.

I think you troll or do not understand that being kicked after 1 min afk in the game is not against rules of the game. I did not receive any profit from it and was accused of AFK Farming - hope you understand the difference.

If you played the game longer than week you should understand there are sudden situations where you have to get for a moment from keyboard.

Why even I am responding to this stupid post =/

cragar212
03-12-2017, 05:19 PM
Deny till u die brah.

Wolf-Heathen
03-12-2017, 05:25 PM

If it is true that he went afk for 2 minutes that is not against the rules. RL issues come up all the time, sometimes you have to get up and attend to something, like someone at the door.

The_Mensan
03-12-2017, 05:35 PM
I suspect you did AFK and somehow feel that frustrated when found out. Ubisoft isn't going to ban real players for fun and giggles, you DID something. I find it completely suspicious you jump way off topic with the red herring on game balance and how you purchased 3 copies. A truly pissed man who feel real "injustice" won't focus on those at all.

What's the bit about a Warlord reporting you? You understand they keep track of the games, right? That's the ENTIRE reason why they have a starred after-matches system. This way they can maybe analyze highly rated games to learn about the game state. No one can random report someone and be successful at it. Stop thinking low level. What ******* creates a system where a report is all it takes without evidence? These are game designers and coders and who are generally a whole lot smarter than your average duck, so trust me, the system isn't based on "reports" alone. Use your logic for Christ's sake.

He's got nothing to lose, so he's just spewing BS hoping to either not get banned or maybe vent cause his little ego is damage. He's not special, he doesn't get to AFK farm. He can "hate the top 4", but he ain't no princess, he still have to SUCK IT UP and play with the top 4. Don't like it? QUIT.

vilpire93
03-12-2017, 05:37 PM
The system recognized you going afk repeatedly thus giving you a warning not to do it again. Its an automated process and you seem to have passed the treshold, if you are not actively afk farming, nothing will happen to you. Ignore this warning and live on, its not like you really received a punishment or something. Nothing to care about, if you REALLY didnt leech, that is.

Zakmuffin
03-12-2017, 05:38 PM
If you play vs ai w/ match making off who gives a **** about what you do? Then again Ubi does have a financial incentive to **** on your actions. GG cash shop.

Vilerin
03-12-2017, 05:39 PM
I suspect you did AFK and somehow feel that frustrated when found out. Ubisoft isn't going to ban real players for fun and giggles, you DID something. I find it completely suspicious you jump way off topic with the red herring on game balance and how you purchased 3 copies. A truly pissed man who feel real "injustice" won't focus on those at all.

What's the bit about a Warlord reporting you? You understand they keep track of the games, right? That's the ENTIRE reason why they have a starred after-matches system. This way they can maybe analyze highly rated games to learn about the game state. No one can random report someone and be successful at it. Stop thinking low level. What ******* creates a system where a report is all it takes without evidence? These are game designers and coders and who are generally a whole lot smarter than your average duck, so trust me, the system isn't based on "reports" alone. Use your logic for Christ's sake.

He's got nothing to lose, so he's just spewing BS hoping to either not get banned or maybe vent cause his little ego is damage. He's not special, he doesn't get to AFK farm. He can "hate the top 4", but he ain't no princess, he still have to SUCK IT UP and play with the top 4. Don't like it? QUIT.

I just did.

I only regret not doing it earlier... last time considered it when heard that all these AFK Farmers will not get banned just warned... How ironic it turns out.

Vilerin
03-12-2017, 05:44 PM
The system recognized you going afk repeatedly thus giving you a warning not to do it again. Its an automated process and you seem to have passed the treshold, if you are not actively afk farming, nothing will happen to you. Ignore this warning and live on, its not like you really received a punishment or something. Nothing to care about, if you REALLY didnt leech, that is.

Well, as Director said: After 1 Warnign there will be BAN. After getting warning without reason I can expect Ban without it too...

If you play vs ai w/ match making off who gives a **** about what you do? Then again Ubi does have a financial incentive to **** on your actions. GG cash shop.

Mind explaining?

Dukester321
03-12-2017, 05:47 PM
Deny till u die brah.

hahaha

The_Mensan
03-12-2017, 05:55 PM

How do you play with "matchmaking off"? Players can still join your AI games. That's the problem. No one CARES if you just AFK by yourself in your lonesome. If you want to duel vs AI AFK, BE MY GUEST. But if you knowingly ruin other people's games because you feel entitled to steel / gear, then you deserve a ban. And you should also re-evaluate your life.

vilpire93
03-12-2017, 05:59 PM
No Mensan, hes right. You can turn matchmaking off in the options of the AI game while starting it, this way no other player can join in and its all AI. Problem is, nobody does that to farm. They all do it in public matches with people, which is the real problem here.

The_Mensan
03-12-2017, 06:05 PM
No Mensan, hes right. You can turn matchmaking off in the options of the AI game while starting it, this way no other player can join in and its all AI. Problem is, nobody does that to farm. They all do it in public matches with people, which is the real problem here.

My problem with cheats would be drastically less if they all cheat responsibly. I guess they were too lazy or too greedy (hoping other players would win and get them more loot). That's their problem. If they all cheated silently and not bothered real grinding / paying players, they will be ok.

vilpire93
03-12-2017, 06:07 PM
My problem with cheats would be drastically less if they all cheat responsibly. I guess they were too lazy or too greedy (hoping other players would win and get them more loot). That's their problem. If they all cheated silently and not bothered real grinding / paying players, they will be ok.
Just like I said, the real problem is the idiots doing it in public matches. I couldnt care less if they did it as 4 friends and thus in private, just dont ruin my matches.

The_Mensan
03-12-2017, 06:09 PM
Just like I said, the real problem is the idiots doing it in public matches. I couldnt care less if they did it as 4 friends and thus in private, just dont ruin my matches.

Exactly. Like who would even know / bother reporting them? Their greed / stupidity was their downfall.

Vilerin
03-12-2017, 06:11 PM

They still ruin the "taste" of progress in the game... Steel is not easy to get and it is also "premium" currency.

They break the rules and get it for free without any punishment (maybe warning) and you pay or struggle.

In my case after getting false Warning I find it too close getting banned for no reason.

The_Mensan
03-12-2017, 06:19 PM
They still ruin the "taste" of progress in the game... Steel is not easy to get and it is also "premium" currency.

They break the rules and get it for free without any punishment (maybe warning) and you pay or struggle.

In my case after getting false Warning I find it too close getting banned for no reason.

Honestly, if you really didn't cheat. I really doubt you will get banned. So don't worry about it if you didn't actually AFK farm.

But in reality, make sure your definition of cheating aligns with the rest of the population. You can't AFK in a match regardless of what class your opponents are playing, you can't AFK regardless of how good / bad your teammates are. If you had to pee and AFK for 5 minutes standing around and got dropped. I HONESTLY DOUBT Ubisoft would punish that. The intent is clear. A circle runner is TRYING to stay in the game to farm. You are standing around maybe cause your house caught on fire, it's ok. Who cares if you were just standing around and got dropped? You didn't get steel, why would you get banned (there's no "farming")?

Just accept the automatic email from drop-detection and go on with your life. It's just a drop detection email. If you were not cheating, the actual ban won't come since they review footages before banning.

Vilerin
03-12-2017, 06:28 PM
Honestly, if you really didn't cheat. I really doubt you will get banned. So don't worry about it if you didn't actually AFK farm.

But in reality, make sure your definition of cheating aligns with the rest of the population. You can't AFK in a match regardless of what class your opponents are playing, you can't AFK regardless of how good / bad your teammates are. If you had to pee and AFK for 5 minutes standing around and got dropped. I HONESTLY DOUBT Ubisoft would punish that. The intent is clear. A circle runner is TRYING to stay in the game to farm. You are standing around maybe cause your house caught on fire, it's ok. Who cares if you were just standing around and got dropped? You didn't get steel, why would you get banned (there's no "farming")?

Just accept the automatic email from drop-detection and go on with your life. It's just a drop detection email. If you were not cheating, the actual ban won't come since they review footages before banning.

Honestly man...

In best case scenario I got Warning for saying to my opponent "BRB" to go to toilet after like 10th rematch or "One sec" to check doors... All in 1v1 duels vs Players, after going back there was screen with Kicked for inactivity so they were even unable to report me for it in the lobby...

Aside 1v1 wc jump I did not afk in 4v4... 99% of the time leaving when something popped.

I also despite all that AFK Farmers...

This is why it hurts me so much...

Problem is not funny for me. In my opinion this system is not working properly and I might get banned with 2nd warning like this... This is too much for me.

vilpire93
03-12-2017, 06:32 PM
You might NOT be banned for this. It noticed you dropped due to afk, nothing more and nothing less. Not to mention the newly implemented anti afk system that will sort those things out. If you feel it was unjustified, contact the livesupport instead of ragequitting the game with no apparent reason mate.

Vilerin
03-12-2017, 06:39 PM
You might NOT be banned for this. It noticed you dropped due to afk, nothing more and nothing less. Not to mention the newly implemented anti afk system that will sort those things out. If you feel it was unjustified, contact the livesupport instead of ragequitting the game with no apparent reason mate.

Already waiting a week for a simple ticket response regarding in game steel shop issue.

For me this game is broken and in my opinion ubisoft is unable to fix it. This was just final "nail to the coffin", considered leaving for over a week.

We.the.North
03-12-2017, 06:46 PM
for 1st 80hours it was one of greatest games for me

I dont care what happened afterward to you or to the game. You've had more than your money's worth.

Vilerin
03-12-2017, 07:07 PM
I dont care what happened afterward to you or to the game. You've had more than your money's worth.

Half true, try consider that these kind of games start to shine after 100h+ hours. Balance flaws are sometimes impossible to spot earlier. And this is clearly multiplayer heavy oriented game that asked for season pass.

I wouldn't mind paying triple of that to get what they promised.

Seriously I do not mind paying 500€ for title I know will be worth playing over a year... I am spending more on other games...

Vilerin
03-12-2017, 09:38 PM
What a great 4 Glory tournament is going on, not like everybody was predicting this outcome...

4 characters exist in the game, 2 to rule them all. Who would test endgame in fighting game :) - We are in their forum now!

PK Helicopter 4 the win. Zone>Zone>Delayed Zone

Update: Ston... won. Commentator almost fell asleep during finals :D

Vilerin
03-13-2017, 06:43 PM
Please Ubisoft stop ignoring my 2 tickets, it has been over a week already.

Alchemist..
03-13-2017, 09:35 PM
Ye im also get warned for "afk farming" and ubi play dead. Ticket opened also send message to forum mods and no respond. I never even try afk farming and nobody try to explain for what is this warning? 95% of my activity is 2v2 rest of it is occasionally elimination v PLAYERS and dominion orders v PLAYERS. I still asking for what is this warning? Thre is 100% no evidence for afk farming. If i was afk in 2v2 bc postman knocked to my dors or i need pick up the phone and thats the reason its still not farming and for that should be different procedure bc its meaningless behaviour (opponent just have free kill and aftr some time anyway im timeout kicked and dont have any exp/gold for this) if there is report for god sake somebody need check this not give a warn straight away without evidence.

Vilerin
03-14-2017, 08:32 PM
2 Days no response for Warning: AFK Farming ticket
9 Days no response on In Game Item shop issue.

Does the support still exists?

NightBlade87
03-15-2017, 02:23 AM
This is the kind of dude that chicks stay away from.

Vilerin
03-15-2017, 07:05 PM
This is the kind of dude that chicks stay away from.

Chicks are for boys.
I am a Man and I have beautiful Woman.

Not this time kiddo, not this time...

FOR UBI:
3 and 10 days, no response.
+ I Have found 1 glitch on forum (spacebar not working after few "steps") and 1 on support (regarding "" in title), even this is not done properly... Basic tests should be able to find it...

Vilerin
03-16-2017, 11:55 PM
Tickets closed by me - can't wait 2 weeks for response.
Game removed with uplay from PC.

You had your chance Ubi and you have wasted it (not talking only about myself, all my friends left long ago, population is dropping, and this game is known only as a broken product in gaming community).

Considering how I have received my warning for AFK Farming I will not be surprised to get banned while not having this game on my pc.

Best regards to Ubisoft, the creator of "preorder our early access".

PS: 40GB new free space on SSD, what should I install now to play and not get disappointed?

UbiNoty
03-17-2017, 12:42 AM
Hi Vilerin - I'm sorry for the rough experience you had with support. With the recent GRW release and other promotional events, support has had a huge influx of tickets and while they do try to process them as quickly as possible, we also want to handle all tickets with as much care and consideration as possible - this means that sometimes response times can be a bit slow, and so I apologize that your ticket was not handled in a more timely manner.

As for the warning - it's a result of our AFK detection system in combination with the amount of times you were reported by other players. We try to ensure that it is as accurate as possible, but it is always possible that false-positives will occur which is why our appeal process exists.

If you like, you can reopen your appeal ticket and PM me your ticket # and I will look into it and try to see why it was held up for so long. (You can also PM me your steel ticket # as well)

Vilerin
03-19-2017, 05:11 PM
Hi Vilerin - I'm sorry for the rough experience you had with support. With the recent GRW release and other promotional events, support has had a huge influx of tickets and while they do try to process them as quickly as possible, we also want to handle all tickets with as much care and consideration as possible - this means that sometimes response times can be a bit slow, and so I apologize that your ticket was not handled in a more timely manner.

As for the warning - it's a result of our AFK detection system in combination with the amount of times you were reported by other players. We try to ensure that it is as accurate as possible, but it is always possible that false-positives will occur which is why our appeal process exists.

If you like, you can reopen your appeal ticket and PM me your ticket # and I will look into it and try to see why it was held up for so long. (You can also PM me your steel ticket # as well)

Thanks for response.

Already "not interested". Lost interest in dragging this any longer. Ban now wouldn't hurt me much.

EDIT: I will stick to reading forum during loadings and MM search that is longest I saw in any games past few years.

Valtaya
03-19-2017, 05:25 PM

and that is why one implement a "kick" button and two other players have to vote "yes" so the fourth is out of the match
because "afk detection systems" and "report statistics" will never be accurate and the hate and regress and false accusations they create is much worse then the occasional "3 friends who kick someone they dislike"
whatever, your game, your decision, your demise