PDA

View Full Version : WARNING! New AFk-bots!

Doctor_v_ZAD
03-12-2017, 03:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPoWyQ7pX-o&feature=youtu.be

Bot name Difall - BaN them!

Turric4n666
03-12-2017, 03:26 PM
why? fix the game instead.

Vilerin
03-12-2017, 03:28 PM

Prefer booth, expecting nothing - sorry ubi but no hopes at this point.

escacleo
03-12-2017, 04:30 PM
Every game on PC has bots. Stop playing PC and bots go away.

Turric4n666
03-12-2017, 04:51 PM

better botīs than 14 year olds.

Doctor_v_ZAD
03-12-2017, 04:53 PM

Jast need permanent BaN them, and all will be OK.

Turric4n666
03-12-2017, 05:04 PM
Jast need permanent BaN them, and all will be OK.

truly spoken like someone that is detached from the world.
First specify what is forbidden in a discrete and clear to understandable manner, then add a detection method that is reliable and accurate.

Both are not given at the current time.

This guy in your video might have just been a 7 year old or someone on the phone who doesnīt give a crap. I could do that manually and get banned according to you.. on what basis?

DrExtrem
03-12-2017, 05:14 PM
better botīs than 14 year olds.

The 14 year olds are at least a good distraction ... :D

The_Mensan
03-12-2017, 05:22 PM

No. The game is fine. I rather drop 25% of my games then lose a 15 minute game because of a ****** player selfishly botting.

Are these players all basement dwelling neckbeards or something? Do you not understand that the world extends BEYOND your basement? You are ruining OTHER PEOPLE'S game and enjoyment, that's why it's a ban.

If a country is say... poor. No one has any food. The leaders should work on fixing that country, true. But that DOES NOT MEAN the thieves who steal in that country don't go to jail. "Fix the economy first!" No. You go to jail first.

Especially since you are essentially trying to farm steel whereas other people had to either earn them by playing OR buy them. You don't deserve them and you don't deserve Ubisoft's pity because you are STEALING from Ubisoft and other paying players. If you don't pay taxes and spend your time in a public park, you are stealing other people's taxation money. It's similar concept here. If you want to earn steel, you better PLAY THE DAMN GAME so other players can have a good time.

The_Mensan
03-12-2017, 05:25 PM
truly spoken like someone that is detached from the world.
First specify what is forbidden in a discrete and clear to understandable manner, then add a detection method that is reliable and accurate.

Both are not given at the current time.

This guy in your video might have just been a 7 year old or someone on the phone who doesnīt give a crap. I could do that manually and get banned according to you.. on what basis?

I can also run in circle manually for fun. I can grief in Counterstrike "manually" as well. Doing something manually doesn't make it ok. Ubisoft reserved the judgement to determine if you are breaking their rules. So if you are making other players unhappy, stealing steel (by farming instead of playing / buying), then you will get banned. Ubisoft is currently banning people and for that, I feel safe enough to buy another $100 worth of Steel.

If no one gets banned, then no one else will bother buying Steel and Ubisoft won't be happy about that.

Turric4n666
03-12-2017, 05:38 PM
No. The game is fine. I rather drop 25% of my games then lose a 15 minute game because of a ****** player selfishly botting.

Are these players all basement dwelling neckbeards or something? Do you not understand that the world extends BEYOND your basement? You are ruining OTHER PEOPLE'S game and enjoyment, that's why it's a ban.

If a country is say... poor. No one has any food. The leaders should work on fixing that country, true. But that DOES NOT MEAN the thieves who steal in that country don't go to jail. "Fix the economy first!" No. You go to jail first.

Especially since you are essentially trying to farm steel whereas other people had to either earn them by playing OR buy them. You don't deserve them and you don't deserve Ubisoft's pity because you are STEALING from Ubisoft and other paying players. If you don't pay taxes and spend your time in a public park, you are stealing other people's taxation money. It's similar concept here. If you want to earn steel, you better PLAY THE DAMN GAME so other players can have a good time.

Good thing this is not a country but a game, which can easily be fixed. Stop with analogies that donīt work just because your justice sense is tingeling.

I can also run in circle manually for fun. I can grief in Counterstrike "manually" as well. Doing something manually doesn't make it ok. Ubisoft reserved the judgement to determine if you are breaking their rules. So if you are making other players unhappy, stealing steel (by farming instead of playing / buying), then you will get banned. Ubisoft is currently banning people and for that, I feel safe enough to buy another $100 worth of Steel.

If no one gets banned, then no one else will bother buying Steel and Ubisoft won't be happy about that.

Do you not see the issue? You can not reliably tell if someone is just plain bad at the game or deliberately abusing an exploit, at least not from one video like OP wantīs them to.

Being bad was never a reason to get banned in a game. Last time i checked i can pretty much play the game as i want, as long as i am not abusing an exploit (wow talk about concrete rules). I can even jump every game to my death if i want that and there is no rule against it.

Also itīs against the forum rules to accuse people of cheating, so... ban OP?