PDA

View Full Version : After a week without For Honor i am happy again !

tucsharingan
03-12-2017, 01:20 PM
Today, the game is uninstalled close to one week and I'm finally relaxed... i started playing other real balanced games like Overwtach. And i must say WOW! no problems, no errors, perfectly ballanced... So i just wanna ask.... is game finally balanced ? or is PeaceKeeper still super borken **** and is Berserker in Elimination overpeovred with 9999 Dmg. I want to know that I was once able to return to this great game !

One more question... Is Kensei still strong as big minion in dominion match ?

Thank you!
Your beloved tucsharingan !

Gray360UK
03-12-2017, 01:23 PM
Today, the game is uninstalled close to one week and I'm finally relaxed... i started playing other real balanced games like Overwtach. And i must say WOW! no problems, no errors, perfctly ballanced... So i just wanna ask.... is game finally balanced ? or is PeaceKeeper still super borken **** and is Berserker in Elimination overpeovred with 9999 Dmg. I want to know that I was once able to return to this great game !

Thank you!

You think the game has changed dramtically in a week? Come back in a month :rolleyes:

corazondedelfin
03-12-2017, 02:49 PM
Everything has problems like before. The game is pretty ****ed up.
Congratulations for having a happier life outside of For Honor! Stick to other things, forget about this game if that was good for you this week.

The only reason I play it its because I love samurai and I belong to a clan, but samurais (orochi&kensei) are really underpowered against any other enemy that is not the poor Ledgebringer or Raider xD But I follow the bushido way of life, so any videogames where I can be an honorable brave samurai, I will play them :D But yes, the game is ruined. So many problems I would need a list and an hour to write them all ahahaha

Vilerin
03-12-2017, 02:53 PM
Today, the game is uninstalled close to one week and I'm finally relaxed... i started playing other real balanced games like Overwtach. And i must say WOW! no problems, no errors, perfctly ballanced... So i just wanna ask.... is game finally balanced ? or is PeaceKeeper still super borken **** and is Berserker in Elimination overpeovred with 9999 Dmg. I want to know that I was once able to return to this great game !

Thank you!

You are lucky man, I am jealous at the moment.
The less I play for honor the more happy I am.

Nomir2016
03-12-2017, 06:14 PM
I know that feeling bro. I was not playing For Honor since Friday and I am kinda different person now, so happy and smiling :) Well the depression is still presented and I am often thinking how it would be to get dark metal for warden, but I am trying to stay strong. Maybe I will discover that feeling one day when they finally manage dedicated servers, but not yet .....
https://youtu.be/OFVk5xVK7vs?t=20s

cragar212
03-12-2017, 06:16 PM
Uh huh you're so happy you made a post here.

Get a life ;(

corazondedelfin
03-12-2017, 06:24 PM
I know that feeling bro. I was not playing For Honor since Friday and I am kinda different person now, so happy and smiling :) Well the depression is still presented and I am often thinking how it would be to get dark metal for warden, but I am trying to stay strong. Maybe I will discover that feeling one day when they finally manage dedicated servers, but not yet .....
https://youtu.be/OFVk5xVK7vs?t=20s

Waw man, you just made me get like a sadness inside me. For Honor costed me 70 euros and its close to unplayable. Its really sad, a scam too, but its a huge sadness because I can swear I was waiting for this game for a damn full year.

I dont know what to say, if you ever need a friend to talk, count on me.

Uh huh you're so happy you made a post here.

Get a life ;(

Lol, what an *******..

tucsharingan
03-12-2017, 06:28 PM
Did you read my post carefully? I finally got my life back. No lag, errors, overpovered garbage ... My life is so different now ... so balanced ......but i always think about how this game convinced me that Ubisoft has changed ... :-/ so sad .... ach

tucsharingan
03-12-2017, 06:36 PM
Waw man, you just made me get like a sadness inside me. For Honor costed me 70 euros and its close to unplayable. Its really sad, a scam too, but its a huge sadness because I can swear I was waiting for this game for a damn full year.

I dont know what to say, if you ever need a friend to talk, count on me.

Lol, what an *******..

I'm with you, man .... I'm with you...

tucsharingan
03-12-2017, 06:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwmjSUiwGDo

corazondedelfin
03-12-2017, 06:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwmjSUiwGDo

Damn Stop that and change your avatar to a smile. You must smile to the life. Right now Im not having a good day, and knowing that For Honor is going to die soon and its the only entertainment I have in life nowadays cause so much studying in the last year of university, and your music videos are putting inside me somekind of really sad feeling, like I dont know how to explain it. Do me a favour, thumbs up my "how to fix orochis" post so maybe one day I come online and I see a patch where I can actually play For Honor with a real competitive cool samurai guy (and also at that day I hope matchmaking is fixed and servers are working?).

And please no more videos or I promise you I will have tears in my eyes, FH was important for me, not this huge fail, its like Assassins Creed Unity or something, a big fail... And nobody cares.

PanzerShrekonin
03-12-2017, 06:56 PM
Did.... did you just say Overwatch is balanced?

Kappa.

Brave_Thunder
03-12-2017, 07:02 PM
I agree with the op.For honor seems just boring to me now,I've started to watch r6 and I really love the game(watch because in this first days I spend more time dead than alive).

But please do not tell me that ow is balanced.Worst game and community of the 2016.

Jobsalot
03-12-2017, 07:19 PM
Did.... did you just say Overwatch is balanced?

Kappa.

Really lost it when I saw that XD

MrForz
03-13-2017, 12:56 AM
Overwatch, balanced... I really want to have whatever you smoke, man.

Dracomon
03-13-2017, 01:31 AM
After getting DC'd all night again last week i said screw it and bought Dark Souls 3. Haven't been disconnected once! and I'm only here because i'm a pleb and got stuck on one of the bosses lol.

JibletHunter
03-13-2017, 01:48 AM
well. nobody cares that you are leaving. At the same time - you are totally correct in pointing out that PK is overpowered.