PDA

View Full Version : For Honor is dying...

Dukester321
03-12-2017, 05:04 AM
I hate to see it happen. I really do. but the game is most likely not gonna last till summer. Its sad to see a completely new genre, something we never seen before, go down like this. Its a great concept, but I guess bc its so new we should give Ubisoft some slack on not knowing how to handle it. I mean the first big issue is Connectivity. We all know it, they know it. but sometimes I wonder if they just don't get it bc they play amongst them selves which means neither players ever quit. They should try connecting with the open community and see what we have to deal with. They would see how people treat each match like theyre playing fu/king battlefield.

Number two is revenge and gear of course. Its bitter sweet bc we all love when revenge pops up. But we also all know its a cheap *** mechanism that allows us to two shot people if we don't get demolished first. I think the game would be waaaay better with out it. Its like you have this amazing competitive system of fighting, that really does take skill to win against people of equal caliber. But then at the same time there's this cheat button that pops up randomly. Like come on. Either its a skill game or its a hack and slack. At least leave Revenge for only 4v4 and make it so its ONLY when youre being ganked. Even more, take away gear stats for it. Make it a fixed bonus. Do something... There's so many ways to go about it. What's clear though is that the way it is now doesn't fit.

3rd and final point is.... Ubisoft is too slow on updates. I would of been more understanding if the game has been out for a year already. But come on... its been out for 2 months. You had Beta for like a year. How did you not see all these problems coming? It really makes me believe what some guy posted here on the forums the other day. That he had a friend on the inside who said the 90% of the team moved on to another project and they just got a few people maintaining this s/hit. Like come on. If that's really true, because it seems like it is at this point, then I don't blame the developers. Because they really did do a great job creating this game. But if its true, then I blame Ubisoft for being a money grabbing company whos only out for profits on their next tittles and don't give a **** about the players actual experience and gameplay.

For Honor is a master piece as far as concept goes. But the maintenance it's been receiving is disgusting. Its two thumbs down man. You disconnect 2/3 games man. its not even exaggeration its a openly know fact. IN ANY PLATFORM. I'm on ps4 and its true for me. I just wish a competent company would make a copy of this great concept and create a game that actually works.

AmonAmarth541
03-12-2017, 05:13 AM
My biggest problem besides the connection and revenge is the lack of balanced matchmaking, like some of the games i play my team gets completely snuffed to the point where the game is no fun to play at all. The funny thing is, is that im under average at this game and im not afraid to admit im not good and im never going to be good and my highest level char is rep 2 normal gear and i get matched against rep 7s and stuff with gold armor and they wipe the floor with me like wtf.

Dukester321
03-12-2017, 05:24 AM
My biggest problem besides the connection and revenge is the lack of balanced matchmaking, like some of the games i play my team gets completely snuffed to the point where the game is no fun to play at all. The funny thing is, is that im under average at this game and im not afraid to admit im not good and im never going to be good and my highest level char is rep 2 normal gear and i get matched against rep 7s and stuff with gold armor and they wipe the floor with me like wtf.

Yea I agree. Matchmaking is also terrible, should have been on the list. But I think the matchmaking is just bad right now because of the first issue to begin with.... the game is dying... so there isn't that many players anymore for the system to be picky. You can see it try to be "strict" then soon it moves to "expended" then in like 10 seconds you get "players of all skill". its also the reason why they took the Players Online counter out. The game is losing players every week.

Its sad, because everyone knows its a great game. But no one wants to deal with the bulls/hit anymore. They need to fix it. Or another company should pick it up and make some good money by making the concept work.

invalid target0
03-12-2017, 05:46 AM
FH is so close to to being a great game. I think its clear they have some baggage designers though. I'd like to see them clean house, fire/replace the poor performers and get qualified men and women in there.

Edit : I'm uninstalling the game. And I'm going to do as much damage to its name moving forward. I am tired of these unpolished products being normalized anymore. The shortsighted executives and the nonsensical designer decisions need the consumers to push back. So I will, in as far as I can.

kidico
03-12-2017, 06:10 AM
Doesn't matter if there's only 10k players left. It's not like you're playing with the same ppl over and over again unless you're at the top of play.

Huldrych-ZX
03-12-2017, 06:24 AM
I couldn't agree more.
I love this game and how it was executed, but looking at Steam's player count one can't deny it is in fact rapidly dying because devs ****ed up the online and are taking too damn long to fix it. I was able to play perfectly fine during close beta and even a bit after I bought the game, but with patch 1.03 it became mostly unplayable. Error 006000037, 018 and most recently 022 won't even let me finish most of my matches... or even start them! Seriosly, what's wrong that quicks me out 5 seconds into the match?!
I got in contact with costumer support (lucky me, I know, they replied), did everything they said, didn't work and, basically, ended empty handed with a reply stating: "This report has been sent to the develpoment team for further revision. Once we have more information we will update this ticket. Thanks for reporting this problem. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."
Yeah, as if just not being able to play the game is a mere "inconvenience"
At least I can rightfully rant at Bugisoft because I did what they asked for and ****'s still broken, so I know the issue is not on my end.

Egotistic_Ez
Doesn't matter if there's only 10k players left. It's not like you're playing with the same ppl over and over again unless you're at the top of play.

I consider myself above average, but certainly not top and I will frequently run into the same people night after night (xbone).

untchable704
I don't agree with the revenege problem. Maybe make it just a tick slower to build but I think it's fine as is. If that's the reason it's dying so be it. I'm not the greatest at the game but if you are giving people revenge a lot in a 1v1 then you are terrible. Maybe try to not get blocked over and over. It serves its purpose and I'm sorry if you guys can't win 4v4s by just jumping them every time. Get better. You can also survive people getting revenge. I do it probably around 90% of the time. I almost exclusively play with randoms and will say it can get frustrating when they just swing away and give the guy revenge. After the second time I just back off and let the revenge guy kill them and go to work.

I also don't agree about matchmaking with gear stats. While it can be frustrating being paired with people with high gear I know if I am struggling that's why. So if I get better without the gear with a character I know I will be even better when I have my full gear. I have 1 character at P7, 1 at P1 over 10 and 4 other characters at level 10 or above so I feel if I can do it y'all can too.

In my opinion I think they need to fix the connectivity(if that's even possible), change all blocks to same speed and if that doesn't fix it then figure out a way to stop the light spamming by certain characters. On console it's basically impossible to stop certain characters from dodge light spamming and that needs to go because it turns the game into a very skill less game. Once they get those 2 things situated then they can look at balancing. Just my opinion tho.

Dukester321
03-12-2017, 08:55 AM
I don't agree with the revenege problem. Maybe make it just a tick slower to build but I think it's fine as is. If that's the reason it's dying so be it. I'm not the greatest at the game but if you are giving people revenge a lot in a 1v1 then you are terrible. Maybe try to not get blocked over and over. It serves its purpose and I'm sorry if you guys can't win 4v4s by just jumping them every time. Get better. You can also survive people getting revenge. I do it probably around 90% of the time. I almost exclusively play with randoms and will say it can get frustrating when they just swing away and give the guy revenge. After the second time I just back off and let the revenge guy kill them and go to work.

I also don't agree about matchmaking with gear stats. While it can be frustrating being paired with people with high gear I know if I am struggling that's why. So if I get better without the gear with a character I know I will be even better when I have my full gear. I have 1 character at P7, 1 at P1 over 10 and 4 other characters at level 10 or above so I feel if I can do it y'all can too.

In my opinion I think they need to fix the connectivity(if that's even possible), change all blocks to same speed and if that doesn't fix it then figure out a way to stop the light spamming by certain characters. On console it's basically impossible to stop certain characters from dodge light spamming and that needs to go because it turns the game into a very skill less game. Once they get those 2 things situated then they can look at balancing. Just my opinion tho.

Dude I was going to say you clearly don't play the game enough... but then I realized.. youre just one of the high geared ones lol. of course ure ok with getting hit twice and getting revenge. get the *** outta here. But look I'm not trying to start a debate about that. The point is, the game is broken and you know it. admit so the game can get better for everyone including yourself as a whole and in the long run. bc right now u just defending **** that's allowing YOU with your high gear, to have fun with. Doesn't matter what we say here really. Ubisoft aint reading ****. I don't think theres bearly a mod around here anymore.

The game needs fixes in ALL sectors. They call their connection system the "state of the art" technology right now. and best for situations like For Honor's gameplay, where you need to be precise to almost every second. Yet the biggest problem with the fu/kin game IS CONNECTION. so wtf are they talking about.

They need to fix it.. and it only starts with that. Because the characters are seriously unbalanced. My highest level is a Rep 3 Warden but that's bc I'm casual and I like to play with almost everyone here and there. Recently I chose PK to be my alt (for obvious reasons) I was in btwn her and Orochi.. the two easy win characters. But let me tell u something.. you get to level 10 with PK like I did.. and start going game after game with her... you will start to realize the power you have in your hands. Especially after playing a Warden for two months. mind you he is stil a very good and all round character. But PK... damn.. I can understand why people talk so much **** about her. I've single handedly took down whole teams at elimination matches with her.. not once.. not twice... countless times. maybe the fact that I was already decent with a warden and then made a switch to a PK helped a lil bit. For the fact that I basically got a quick knight in my hands. but come on. I shouldn't be unstoppable without even reaching half way towards rep 1. and then they have the balls to put "hard" for her playing level. lol

This game is a mess.

Fix it ASAP pls or its gonna die and we wont be buying FH2... We'll be buying Medieval Combat or w.e the f/uk the new company who makes a copy of this decides to call it.

Coreygunz00088
03-12-2017, 09:00 AM
I hate to see it happen. I really do. but the game is most likely not gonna last till summer. Its sad to see a completely new genre, something we never seen before, go down like this. Its a great concept, but I guess bc its so new we should give Ubisoft some slack on not knowing how to handle it. I mean the first big issue is Connectivity. We all know it, they know it. but sometimes I wonder if they just don't get it bc they play amongst them selves which means neither players ever quit. They should try connecting with the open community and see what we have to deal with. They would see how people treat each match like theyre playing fu/king battlefield.

Number two is revenge and gear of course. Its bitter sweet bc we all love when revenge pops up. But we also all know its a cheap *** mechanism that allows us to two shot people if we don't get demolished first. I think the game would be waaaay better with out it. Its like you have this amazing competitive system of fighting, that really does take skill to win against people of equal caliber. But then at the same time there's this cheat button that pops up randomly. Like come on. Either its a skill game or its a hack and slack. At least leave Revenge for only 4v4 and make it so its ONLY when youre being ganked. Even more, take away gear stats for it. Make it a fixed bonus. Do something... There's so many ways to go about it. What's clear though is that the way it is now doesn't fit.

3rd and final point is.... Ubisoft is too slow on updates. I would of been more understanding if the game has been out for a year already. But come on... its been out for 2 months. You had Beta for like a year. How did you not see all these problems coming? It really makes me believe what some guy posted here on the forums the other day. That he had a friend on the inside who said the 90% of the team moved on to another project and they just got a few people maintaining this s/hit. Like come on. If that's really true, because it seems like it is at this point, then I don't blame the developers. Because they really did do a great job creating this game. But if its true, then I blame Ubisoft for being a money grabbing company whos only out for profits on their next tittles and don't give a **** about the players actual experience and gameplay.

For Honor is a master piece as far as concept goes. But the maintenance it's been receiving is disgusting. Its two thumbs down man. You disconnect 2/3 games man. its not even exaggeration its a openly know fact. IN ANY PLATFORM. I'm on ps4 and its true for me. I just wish a competent company would make a copy of this great concept and create a game that actually works.

I understand exactly what you mean, but they i also understand why the revenge system was added, because like you said; it does seem great when you have it, but can be quite unfair when you face classes that pop it after every 2 or 3 hits. I personally enjoy it, and would still like to play matches where it is involved; but it can be extremely unforgiving with new players, or players that simply are not geared enough to be able to use it right back. Gearing takes time, unless you have money and time; with those 2 things, you will be a revenge machine in a matter of days. This however, is far from ideal when there are so many players that simply do not have it, or do not want to pay just to be competitive in the game. Pay to win is not a great business decision, it may be a great way to increase profit margins, but it is, quite simply and to put it bluntly; cheap and unfair. While revenge mode was a good addition in my opinion, there should be match types where it is removed for players that simply do not want to go through that. I think they should split match making for revenge mode on/off, and do the same for players over 20 gearscore. Or create some different match types where it is not a factor. I know they did that for Brawl and Duel as far as the gear advantage being off, but the funnest matches are the 4 player ones; and to force new players into a realm where they are completely outgunned is DEFINITELY, not going to keep the numbers going up in terms of a sustained/successful player base. I am worried that the horrendous disconnects, and unfair gear/revenge mechanics will scare/anger people into quitting or avoiding the game altogether. I love this game, and do not want to see it go. It is such an original and exciting way to do a multiplayer experience. So i think that either new matchmaking types, option to turn off gear/revenge matchmaking; or dedicated servers, would all be things that can keep this game on the up and up for months/years to come.

Johnnybeck.
03-12-2017, 09:19 AM

So you don't have high gear? Which means that you dont are even reputation 3 with 1 character. Try getting reputation 15-20, try at list 4 or 5 characters before saying the game is broken, it has some issues, and the majority is related to connectivity. The game is a lot of fun if you know hot to play it, it sucks when you die, but you know that is usually from a mistake you made and you can try to improve next time.

I see a lot of 108 dying for reputations 1 or 2, the problem is many people don't know how to play it and spam heavy attacks in 2x1 until the 1 gets revenge, and then they continue trying to fight the revenge guy instead of retreating for 5-8 seconds or defending/dodging, if you know how to play it revenge is not that hard to counter, I hardly ever die to a revenge guy, and many people don't die when I get revenge, the ones that die are the ones that try to fight me during revenge mode, just need to know how to dodge and retrieve for a little while.

I think if you stop blaming the game and try to improve your skills you'll have a fun time with this game, or you can keep telling yourself that the problem is not your skills but the "broken game" and waste your money.

Dukester321
03-12-2017, 09:38 AM
So you don't have high gear? Which means that you dont are even reputation 3 with 1 character. Try getting reputation 15-20, try at list 4 or 5 characters before saying the game is broken, it has some issues, and the majority is related to connectivity. The game is a lot of fun if you know hot to play it, it sucks when you die, but you know that is usually from a mistake you made and you can try to improve next time.

I see a lot of 108 dying for reputations 1 or 2, the problem is many people don't know how to play it and spam heavy attacks in 2x1 until the 1 gets revenge, and then they continue trying to fight the revenge guy instead of retreating for 5-8 seconds or defending/dodging, if you know how to play it revenge is not that hard to counter, I hardly ever die to a revenge guy, and many people don't die when I get revenge, the ones that die are the ones that try to fight me during revenge mode, just need to know how to dodge and retrieve for a little while.

I think if you stop blaming the game and try to improve your skills you'll have a fun time with this game, or you can keep telling yourself that the problem is not your skills but the "broken game" and waste your money.

I think people like you, who are dumb enough to oust yourself out, should be investigated and then banned. Because the game hasn't even been out for 2 months and you're claiming you hit Rep 15-20. That **** is not even possible, even if youre a loser who has no life and has played nothing but For Honor as if he was playing a MMO, for the last month and a half. Its just not doable. NO ONE made it to 15-20 without Farming, you can come back and say w.e the f/uck u want. but nobody here is stupid enough to believe you dude.

And I'm sick of high geared people acting like theres nothing wrong with the game just bc theyre having the time of their lives killing people with two shots.. then logging off and putting their characters back to farm on pve.

The game's fighting system is fine. I can beat scrubs like you with high gear any day with my level 10 PK with no Rep. Whats broken is the annoyance of YOU getting revenge after I hit you TWICE. Whats broken is the connection issues. Whats broken is the imbalance between characters.

The fighting system is fine... but you say the game has no problems, well I say people like YOU are one of the problems with this game right now.

Johnnybeck.
03-12-2017, 09:47 AM
I think people like you, who are dumb enough to oust yourself out, should be investigated and then banned. Because the game hasn't even been out for 2 months and you're claiming you hit Rep 15-20. That **** is not even possible, even if youre a loser who has no life and has played nothing but For Honor as if he was playing a MMO, for the last month and a half. Its just not doable. NO ONE made it to 15-20 without Farming, you can come back and say w.e the f/uck u want. but nobody here is stupid enough to believe you dude.

And I'm sick of high geared people acting like theres nothing wrong with the game just bc theyre having the time of their lives killing people with two shots.. then logging off and putting their characters back to farm on pve.

The game's fighting system is fine. I can beat scrubs like you with high gear any day with my level 10 PK with no Rep. Whats broken is the annoyance of YOU getting revenge after I hit you TWICE. whats broken is the connection issues. whats broken is the imbalance between characters.

The fighting system is fine... but you say the game has no problems, well I say people like YOU are one of the problems with this game right now.

I'm not at reputation 15, I said that you should try it before saying the game is broken, as it seems that you aren't even reputation 3 after 3 weeks and you think you know everything about the game, and since you seems to be a spoiled child that doesn't know hot to talk to people without offending them, goodbye and waste your money blaming the game, is never you that is bad in something is it? The problem is always the others or the system, haha is so funny how people blame everything but themselves. I'm having a great time at the game, going back there, and you will stay here crying at the forum. Bye.

NiteShadeCG
03-12-2017, 09:52 AM

The game's fighting system is fine. I can beat scrubs like you with high gear any day with my level 10 PK with no Rep. Whats broken is the annoyance of YOU getting revenge after I hit you TWICE. Whats broken is the connection issues. Whats broken is the imbalance between characters.

Dukester for President! Seriously man i like the way you think , i pretty much feel the same. I had to turn my mic off in the options menu last night and will probably leave it off for now because the game in it's current state has turned me into a ugly person. After lashing out with words afew times at a zerker for getting revenge EVERY time they got touched two times , murdering everyone around them in a 10 foot radius , THEN spamming taunts , i admit it pushed me to far.

Teh1one
03-12-2017, 10:02 AM
**** for honor die? ok i do the last round

Turric4n666
03-12-2017, 11:41 AM
**** for honor die? ok i do the last round

well, yesterday i had a hard time finding duel´s and brawl´s and even today, i constantly get the same enemy.. so yeah. Seems not how it should be.

Game is almost unplayable, but not due to technical stuff but cause of this community.

People disconnect frequently, leaving you with bots. (Same as in Evolve)
No Ranked Mode to see how good you are actually doing (Same as in Evolve)
No Matchmaking to give you adequate opponents (Same as in Evolve)

(same devs?)

2on2 is only played by honorscrubs
4on4 modes are so frickin boring. Gearstats are the worst, so i don´t want to play that.

Scarraner
03-12-2017, 01:22 PM

Are you serious?

Captain-Courage
03-12-2017, 01:26 PM
I hate to see it happen. I really do. but the game is most likely not gonna last till summer. Its sad to see a completely new genre, something we never seen before, go down like this. .

If you play on console, original and new, maybe.
If you play on PC, no, not in the slighest.

But the game has qualities indeed.

By the way, you know that you can be 108 GS as soon as you hit rep 3 right ?
It doesn't seem reading your non sensic ramble about farm and 15-20 rep.

Valtaya
03-12-2017, 03:02 PM
I'm not at reputation 15, I said that you should try it before saying the game is broken, as it seems that you aren't even reputation 3 after 3 weeks and you think you know everything about the game, and since you seems to be a spoiled child that doesn't know hot to talk to people without offending them, goodbye and waste your money blaming the game, is never you that is bad in something is it? The problem is always the others or the system, haha is so funny how people blame everything but themselves. I'm having a great time at the game, going back there, and you will stay here crying at the forum. Bye.

one do not have to play each char to rep 15 to know how it works
if one is not completely stupid, a few matches are enough to find a way around, and a few more and one pretty much knows what is/are the problem/s

- the characters are heavily imbalanced
- the gear is totaly screwed and imbalanced (to me it appears as if the gear system was added on top of the finished game, instead of being a part of the design)
- various game mechanics are... made with a good intention but badly executed
but this three are hardly real problems, it can be fixed as game evolves and patches come

what realy kills the game is:
- network
- matchmaker (and the fewer players the game has, the worse is the matchmaker... kind of funny)

Whatever, back on topic. For Honor is not dying, ... it was sick in the first week, dying in the second and now it is coughing out its last breath. I doubt it will last till summer, unless a miracle happens (at least on PC).

Thruth be told, I have actualy no idea what Ubisoft is doing all the time. When they introduced The Division, I loved it, then played the beta and... well, screw it, not worth my time. Now it sucks (my opinion). When they introduced For Honor, at first I thought "another good game", but then realized "bah it is made by Ubisoft, it will just be bad"... After the release, a friend asked me to get it, I did... and experienced what I thought in the first place: Good game with a lot of potential, but poorly executed by Ubisoft. They screwed again.

Vilerin
03-12-2017, 03:02 PM
PPL that still play are a small group, too small for esport audience or any hi level content development. If you expect meaningful changes, change the game.

teksuo1
03-12-2017, 03:04 PM
Punk's not dead.

Notinki
03-12-2017, 03:09 PM
I don't agree with whine about revenge. Sometimes it seems OP but life sometimes sucks.

There are 2 major problems that are related.

Extremely frequent connection issues and idiots who cause these issues by quitting in the middle of the round. Ubi needs to fix connectivity issues. Today I have played about 15 rounds of different modes. I think about 33% of those went to end without disconnecting.

Love the game and would hate to see it go down. But at this rate it will happen. Happen sooner than later...

Turric4n666
03-12-2017, 03:15 PM
Question is .. will the game change soon enough to redeem itself? Right now it seems the damage is done beyond repair.
I´d probably cut my losses if i where Ubisoft and move on to the next thing. Employing maybe two people on this game to at least seem to have an interest in fixing things.

What does this game actually need to keep a healthy number of players interested?

Ranked mode is not cutting it, you will get the same people over and over anyway.
Balance would be fine, but is not the big issue
Connection Problems would fix a lot, but that doesn´t make the game better for people like me who do not experience any major connection problems.
Overhaul the combat mechanics? Well.. could be a step in the right direction but alone...

What i am trying to say is that i woulnd´t know where to start fixing this mess. Evolve tried fixing stuff but failed again. So, from a company perspective this doesn´t really make sense to invest more in.

JonYurBz
03-12-2017, 03:18 PM
Match making is terrible at the moment. Rarely ever fight anyone in our rep or gear score. Fought a 4v4 with other team all 3-6 rep and gear from 51-108. We are rep 1 gear score 31-52ish. Not fun at all. Just like RB6 mm has been bad for a little over a year. Hmmmmm wonder what those two games have in common....I think it was same studio within Ubisoft that worked on both games.

Just like when rb6 was released they take everybody off to work on new game and we still have some of same issues in rb6 into yr two. This will probably be the same. It's always fun seeing patch notes and being "cool they fixed or added this" but in reality in the back of my head I'm saying " well what did they screw up this time cause they don't properly test these patches." We will see if FH follows this all to familiar pattern of one step forward two steps back. The population numbers for FH aren't looking pretty right now. I hope this game lasts but ubi better get on this soon. If we have to wait another 2-3 weeks for a patch it will be rough. Oh and punk tried to kill the metal but metal was stronger. Long live the metal.

corazondedelfin
03-12-2017, 03:30 PM
We all know the game as barely any possible solution in its current state, and Ubisoft is not answering most of us even here on THEIR FORUM.

So come have some fun: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1605539-My-particular-view-of-For-Honor-(-memes)-(-postyourmeme)

Dukester321
03-12-2017, 05:38 PM
We all know the game as barely any possible solution in its current state, and Ubisoft is not answering most of us even here on THEIR FORUM.

So come have some fun: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1605539-My-particular-view-of-For-Honor-(-memes)-(-postyourmeme)

stop trying to steal ppl from my thread lol. we can make fun of For Honor right here.

And for all the high gear talking trash. The gear isn't a problem. The matchmaking that puts a rep 9 with gold 108 gear vs a rep 3 with blue gear is what's broken. Its not about "get better" I used to be one of those that used to say that. Its about getting two shot. Which has nothing to do with skill, to the contrary, its a easy mode deal. You basically need no skill once you get high gear. And people are accomplishing that fast by farming all night. So it breaks the game. giving the REAL scrubs an edge against good players. Having high gear is fine. But once you do, go play with other high gears or semi high gear. There's no reason why you should be matching with a level 1 fu/kin character.

untchable704
03-12-2017, 06:41 PM
stop trying to steal ppl from my thread lol. we can make fun of For Honor right here.

And for all the high gear talking trash. The gear isn't a problem. The matchmaking that puts a rep 9 with gold 108 gear vs a rep 3 with blue gear is what's broken. Its not about "get better" I used to be one of those that used to say that. Its about getting two shot. Which has nothing to do with skill, to the contrary, its a easy mode deal. You basically need no skill once you get high gear. And people are accomplishing that fast by farming all night. So it breaks the game. giving the REAL scrubs an edge against good players. Having high gear is fine. But once you do, go play with other high gears or semi high gear. There's no reason why you should be matching with a level 1 fu/kin character.

If it's not a get good thing then how come I don't get 2 shot killed constantly? Hmmm. And only 1 of my characters has over 30 gear stat. I do see where you're coming from but I just don't agree revenge makes the game less fun or broken. If you can counter it and avoid something it doesn't make the game broken. Meanwhile you started playing PK "for obvious reasons".

Sorry but revenge is needed and probably in it current state or close to it. Otherwise 4v4 becomes jump your enemy and the game is real bad. That's how it was at the beginning before most people had gear built up and it was terrible because there was no way to counter it.

Valtaya
03-12-2017, 06:56 PM
If it's not a get good thing then how come I don't get 2 shot killed constantly? Hmmm. And only 1 of my characters has over 30 gear stat. I do see where you're coming from but I just don't agree revenge makes the game less fun or broken. If you can counter it and avoid something it doesn't make the game broken. Meanwhile you started playing PK "for obvious reasons".

Sorry but revenge is needed and probably in it current state or close to it. Otherwise 4v4 becomes jump your enemy and the game is real bad. That's how it was at the beginning before most people had gear built up and it was terrible because there was no way to counter it.

Yah, you are fine with it, as long as you do not meet someone who is capable of putting that gear to good use. High gear is not going to help you, if you are a total unskilled noob. But if you know what you are doing, it gives you all the advantage you need. Gues you have not met someone yet.

And as we speak about 4on4... learn to play... not just how to move your mouse and push some buttons, but tactics and strategy as well. Keep an eye on the minimap and learn to read the game, at least in dominion and skirmish (elimination is actualy a garbage mode, designed with ganking in mind, there is nothing one can do). And btw I am generaly speaking, you mean someone in general and not "you" specificaly untchable.

Zamuros
03-12-2017, 07:18 PM
yes, it is dying. the last few days i was forcing myself to play it with the hope that they might fix the major issues soon. today after getting errors and crashing 3/5 games i couldnt handle the rage this piece of garbage game gave me again and im out too. too bad they wont refund it. ill come to try it again after few months maybe, i wasted the money on it anyway so... bye cya after a while. no more money to this company

untchable704
03-12-2017, 07:31 PM
Yah, you are fine with it, as long as you do not meet someone who is capable of putting that gear to good use. High gear is not going to help you, if you are a total unskilled noob. But if you know what you are doing, it gives you all the advantage you need. Gues you have not met someone yet.

And as we speak about 4on4... learn to play... not just how to move your mouse and push some buttons, but tactics and strategy as well. Keep an eye on the minimap and learn to read the game, at least in dominion and skirmish (elimination is actualy a garbage mode, designed with ganking in mind, there is nothing one can do). And btw I am generaly speaking, you mean someone in general and not "you" specificaly untchable.

Your first statement does prove my point though. Even revenge, using it and defending against it, is skill based. I've played for roughly 50 hours so I'm sure I've run into pretty much everything by now. I have been 2 shot killed before. It just doesn't happen very often because I know how to cut down the chances they get revenge, how to see the yellow thing that tells me they have it, and how to back off and play them when they activate it. I know if I am with a random teammate and he is wildly swing to go in and gb. Or when my teammate GBs a guy we have in a 2v1 that he will probably swing to get his free hit so I don't swing so I won't get blocked.

For the second part I think I am pretty solid at the game. Like I said roughly 50 hours played and I've only play like 10 duels so I do know how to play dominion and read the map and look for their icons on my screen. Problem is I play almost exclusively with randoms because most of my friends on Xbox don't play the game. So I can't control my teammates and with bad teammates who are always dead you will get jumped. Now with my character with 108 gear stats even if you jump me you still need skill or I will still kill you and your whole team. And that's the point right. It still makes skills viable when being jumped.

MaxeliusAD
03-12-2017, 08:13 PM
Everyones know problems of this ****ing game. But also have 1 more. Ubisoft don't ****ing care about it. They earn money and now all community can just **** off.

Dukester321
03-12-2017, 08:57 PM
I do see where you're coming from....

...but I just don't agree revenge makes the game less fun or broken. If you can counter it and avoid something it doesn't make the game broken....

....Meanwhile you started playing PK "for obvious reasons".

Of course you see where I'm coming from, everyone does, because they play the game. The only thing that's going on here is people who have high gear or don't even know what their talking about bc they just want to be part of an argument, are denying the fact that this **** is broken. Like yourself, they don't wanna say it here in the forums but they knooow the sh/t is imbalanced.

Revenge isn't bad. it is fun. its the first thing I said about it. its bitter sweet bc I like it when it pops up too. but to say its fine the way it is... its just utter bulls/ht.

I didn't switch over to PK it just became my alt. and I said for obvious reasons bc its a easy win character. I love playing Warden. I actually switch over back to Warden when ever I'm getting my *** kicked with any other characters bc I know I can do good with him. But if you've been playing a real challenging character all along then youre gonna want to have an alt that's not as much stressful. Witch is Orochi's and PK's case. Which brings up again the fact that theyre completely wrong. Under their play level they say Medium and Hard while Warden says Easy lol... but the reality is, theyre the easiest ****ing characters to play with. Mianly bc its so easy to spam lights in every direction and take out a whole ****ing team with them.

The game needs fixes man, major fixes. Its not dead but it is dying bc its currently broken. and anyone who says otherwise its either lying to us or lying to themselves.

NUGSnBUDS
03-12-2017, 09:06 PM
Forget trying to find an even match when playing with a friend. Both of us are renown one and haven't found a match yet without at least two opponents being renown 3 or higher. And many matches with opponents having one hundred plus armor rating. It's almost like there is no ranking system at all. Regardless of that it's impossible to finish a match whether it be the host quitting or just simply lagging out.(Esp dominion). Get some error message party split and sent back to main menu. With no steel, no experience, just wasted time. Seems to be a lot worse after this last update. At best able to play a full match two out of ten matches before calling it quits. These disconnection issues need to be addressed and fixed or it will be the death of this otherwise great game.

MaxeliusAD
03-12-2017, 09:09 PM
Forget trying to find an even match when playing with a friend. Both of us are renown one and haven't found a match yet without at least two opponents being renown 3 or higher. And many matches with opponents having one hundred plus armor rating. It's almost like there is no ranking system at all. Regardless of that it's impossible to finish a match whether it be the host quitting or just simply lagging out.(Esp dominion). Get some error message party split and sent back to main menu. With no steel, no experience, just wasted time. Seems to be a lot worse after this last update. At best able to play a full match two out of ten matches before calling it quits. These disconnection issues need to be addressed and fixed or it will be the death of this otherwise great game.

Ubisoft doesn't care about future of this game, which you want to address this issues? Community knows, developers knows. But Ubisoft doesn't care.

Brock__Samson_
03-12-2017, 09:11 PM
https://youtu.be/u8KgQXNJjVY

This video explains why I'm losing interest quickly

Turric4n666
03-12-2017, 09:16 PM
https://youtu.be/u8KgQXNJjVY

This video explains why I'm losing interest quickly

don´t play a bad mode. Problem solved.

Drthcron
03-12-2017, 09:27 PM
Yeah I have no problem with the revenge part, I get 3 or the whole team attacking at once so it makes sense to be able to fight back. The revenge gain part could be adjusted. My problem is how horrible connection is, have great internet speed to be playing but it will glitch out, give an error and send the whole match back to the start up screen. I've been reaching heroic streak and three times this morning I've lost the dominion match I was in. You can't complete contracts if you can't finish a match, I could see this game failing this year if the issue isn't addressed.