PDA

View Full Version : People, Please finish your matches!

Valfrekr
03-12-2017, 03:21 AM
I was just in 4 skirmish matches that disconnected because the host disconnected due to losing the match.
Listen, this is just a game. You win some matches, and you lose some matches. I stay for an entire match regardless if I'm on the winning or losing side. Hell, I was halfway through a match when I discovered that one of the players was AFK during the entire match. Instead of quitting the match, I just reported him, and continued pushing on. I lost the match, but I didn't quit when things didn't go my way.
I also understand that there are still connection issues that Ubi is working through, and this post isn't aimed at that.
We all payed $60 (or Euros/Pounds) for this game. Please be considerate to others, and try not to ruin the gameplay experience for everyone else.

Thanks.

OGL Spade
03-12-2017, 03:23 AM
People always leave the match's on me as well, getting anoying, it always sucks when your about to win.

TCTF_SWAT
03-12-2017, 03:31 AM
Humans can't take losing. We don't like to lose.

Muncho73
03-12-2017, 03:40 AM
I keep getting kicked constantly and so does the group i'm in. I've never quit a match early just wish i could ever actually finish a round. I feel you on people that quit on there own on purpose. It's even worse when you are just rolling and then poof game over

Tillo.
03-12-2017, 04:37 AM
It is frustrating, but it ain't people's fault. This is the first time I have ever experienced such a terrible netcode that pauses the game and crashes when someone leaves.

Felis_Menari
03-12-2017, 04:54 AM
There are so many game-related disconnections occurring that it can be difficult determining if a player intentionally bailed on a match.

Egotistic_Ez
03-12-2017, 05:26 AM
While some people are no doubt quitting, a lot of times it's just the game ****ting itself and booting people.

riickholzheimer
03-12-2017, 06:58 AM
People who do not know how to lose and it is frustrating, because once you are winning they come out and you get error in the game. You lose time, you do not gain experience and there is no sanction for the player who left the game.

TCTF_SWAT
03-12-2017, 07:34 AM
While some people are no doubt quitting, a lot of times it's just the game ****ting itself and booting people.

While true, there is some evidence people can RQ (but that same evidence can also mean a D/C).

NiteShadeCG
03-12-2017, 08:56 AM
Yea this is a great point , win or lose i have not or will not quit a match , you don't get any steel or exp or gear for leaving a match , keep that in mind, but connection issues and some weird gliches every now and then have kicked me out of matches for sure.

De4d_0n_Sight
03-12-2017, 10:58 AM
Yes, and in elimination it is so much fun to play with 2 bots in your team against 4 humans.

Thx, but no thx.

MatlaenStrider
03-12-2017, 11:01 AM
Kind of funny cause I posted a similar thread about people leaving. It really sucks when people get butt-hurt and break your game when your doing good.

Gray360UK
03-12-2017, 01:16 PM
I have been having some brilliant games, where I've just gone top of the scoreboard, my team has a massive lead, I have done enough Executions to complete an Order and I am laughing because my 'Last Laugh' grenade (PK 'drop a high damage grenade on death' feat) has just killed the 3 people that ganked me ... and then:

https://i.imgsafe.org/47b1d0509b.png

Last night in particular I got kicked from several really good games just as victory loomed :(