PDA

View Full Version : Having a blast???

sykout25
03-12-2017, 01:46 AM
I love kicking the crap out of someone in a 1v1 situation only to see that they get REVENGE in a ONE VERSUS ONE. Seems fair to me, but no - everyone says gear isn't THAT important. Because, you know....getting revenge in a duel isn't helpful.

OGL Spade
03-12-2017, 02:28 AM
There is no gear in 1v1, so gear is not important in 1v1, or 2v2. Some classes get revenge faster then others, play defensive and you could get revenge also. I also love 4v1 as Conq, 3rd feat, and max revenge gear I never die!

SangLong524
03-12-2017, 02:40 AM
I'm gonna go ahead and assume you are talking about Duel mode 1vs1. Gear stats don't factor in this mode. If u somehow get revenged, that mean u land a lot of blocked attacks. Both blocking and injury fuel your revenge bar. So either you are dragging the fight on unknowingly or he's just that good with defense.
And i don't see anything wrong with using one's available resources, aka Revenge. if you have a problem with anything, agreement prior the duel is your answer.

Turric4n666
03-12-2017, 02:52 AM
I'm gonna go ahead and assume you are talking about Duel mode 1vs1. Gear stats don't factor in this mode. If u somehow get revenged, that mean u land a lot of blocked attacks. Both blocking and injury fuel your revenge bar. So either you are dragging the fight on unknowingly or he's just that good with defense.
And i don't see anything wrong with using one's available resources, aka Revenge. if you have a problem with anything, agreement prior the duel is your answer.

the problem is that it stays on forever, it doesn´t decrease and you can use it anytime when he tries to hit you, making it a really strong deterrent.

SangLong524
03-12-2017, 03:33 AM
the problem is that it stays on forever, it doesn´t decrease and you can use it anytime when he tries to hit you, making it a really strong deterrent.

So it's full all the time and just wait for activation? then he bids his time, part of his tactic, i think. it's not necessary a bad thing, the thought of the other guy may trigger at any moment put u on alert all the time. Drop your guard and u're dead, good riddance. Although i agree, gutting a Revenge-on opponent gives a sweet sense of satisfaction. But if it's activated all the time, now that's a problem.