PDA

View Full Version : Compensation for conutless disconnections due to errors??

KL4Z1K
03-12-2017, 01:27 AM
I believe a compensation is in order for all the countless hours I've wasted of the little time I actually have available for gaming.
I don't seem to get anywhere due to constant errors. Ai games seem to be more stable, but 4v4 with players is unstable beyond what should be allowed for a fully released game..

Edit: Also.. How to get 10 kills when I vs prestige 10 ppl with a my max being prestige 1? This game is broken beyond belief. How they dare charge 60$ for this is beyond me.. :s

Edit2: that typo tho..

Gray360UK
03-12-2017, 01:34 AM
AI games are far more stable which tells you it's not you, it's them. However they don't seem to be taking the issue very seriously. Asking people if they have wired or wireless internet, for example, as if gamers in 2017 don't know the difference between their own connection problems and the issues this game obviously has. Insulting really. I'm not even going to attempt to explain how I know it's not a problem my end, it's insulting for us to have to go through the charade of being told it's our fault.

KotoKuraken
03-12-2017, 01:39 AM
Yea, we do need to have something, and not just a Champion status for a few days. I'm sure players have lost at least somewhere between 10-50% of all affinity from games that disconnect midway. That's a lot of EXP and a lot of Steel that cannot be reclaimed, and a measly 25% EXP boost for 3 days does not cut it

Felis_Menari
03-12-2017, 01:44 AM
I didn't even think about that. Match implosion have been occurring rather often lately. Definitely could use some compensation. Also, we should get bonuses for staying in a match for teammates dropping. More than once just *one* teammate dropping caused a match to be lost. It really, really sucks to be winning, and suddenly you have no chance in he'll due to disconnection.

KL4Z1K
03-12-2017, 01:55 AM
Played for an hour and a half now, between all the diconnects I still have 0 fricken kills. I stand 0 chance vs. lvl 108 gears as a pres 1. I'm so close to getting a refund. This game is defect.

RAGEQUIT U JOKE
03-12-2017, 03:57 AM
Yea, we do need to have something, and not just a Champion status for a few days. I'm sure players have lost at least somewhere between 10-50% of all affinity from games that disconnect midway. That's a lot of EXP and a lot of Steel that cannot be reclaimed, and a measly 25% EXP boost for 3 days does not cut it

its funny that i cant even use my champion status today without disconnecting lol

Varangian_Wolf
03-12-2017, 04:46 AM
Honestly, if you bought season pass, they should refund you the amount; on top of a compensation package for every player who has purchased this game. Ubisoft should be LITERALLY RUN OUT OF E3 this year. They should be banned from attending. They don't deserve the right to have their products on the market.

They are lazy. Liars. And cheats.

Harry_S._Houle
03-12-2017, 04:55 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/835940654509342724/chujJdF_.jpg

ZechsMarquizy
03-12-2017, 05:41 AM
They wont even compensate us for the "Execution Smoke Effect" that no one ever got... False advertisement to the fullest and they dont give a **** about it lol

Bob__Gnarly
03-12-2017, 05:42 AM
I honestly do feel sorry for anyone that bought the gold edition or season pass.

Unlucky dudes. Best of luck with your refunds.

GeneralB4tman
03-12-2017, 07:45 AM
I believe a compensation is in order for all the countless hours I've wasted of the little time I actually have available for gaming.
I don't seem to get anywhere due to constant errors. Ai games seem to be more stable, but 4v4 with players is unstable beyond what should be allowed for a fully released game..

Edit: Also.. How to get 10 kills when I vs prestige 10 ppl with a my max being prestige 1? This game is broken beyond belief. How they dare charge 60$ for this is beyond me.. :s

Edit2: that typo tho..

You're Internet has something to do with it, because I've had less than 10 disconnects in a 5 hour span, so the amount of time you have to game is irrelevant. The game is absolutely not broken beyond belief either. Does it need some balancing? Of course it does, that's bound to happen with any online multiplayer game.

Also if you are having trouble facing higher level people, then play against boys to get better gear. Or play 1v1 or 2v2 where gear stats don't matter.

I'm not saying that disconnects don't happen often because they do, but your Internet does absolutely have a factor in how often it's happening to you. I got lucky tonight with having very few. That's their biggest issue with the game, if they fix that then they are golden.

GeneralB4tman
03-12-2017, 07:47 AM
Also it sounds petty to DEMAND compensation. They don't owe you your money back when the problems aren't just happening to you. The game isn't just not working in general. If you don't like it, then stop playing and wait until the fix comes, it's that simple.

untchable704
03-12-2017, 07:54 AM
Also it sounds petty to DEMAND compensation. They don't owe you your money back when the problems aren't just happening to you. The game isn't just not working in general. If you don't like it, then stop playing and wait until the fix comes, it's that simple.

Is this serious? You are saying they don't owe people compensation because it's broken for everyone? Lol. If someone asks for their money back they should get it.

GeneralB4tman
03-12-2017, 07:56 AM
Is this serious? You are saying they don't owe people compensation because it's broken for everyone? Lol. If someone asks for their money back they should get it.

Broken is not being able to play at all, and that's not the case. The connectivity is a problem and it will be fixed just like it was for R6Siege at launch. Now that game has a devoted following and is doing just fine. You don't get to demand your money back because you get disconnected from a game frequently because you have bad internet.

Styhl1
03-12-2017, 08:25 AM
Played for an hour and a half now, between all the diconnects I still have 0 fricken kills. I stand 0 chance vs. lvl 108 gears as a pres 1. I'm so close to getting a refund. This game is defect.

Dude, I can beat level 108 gear people on my low level alts with no gear, sure there is some advantage to having gear and that's the POINT of progression. DO NOT call a game a DEFECT when you can't play it well enough. If noobs like you ***** and complain they will nerf everything to the ground until the game is no longer fun and every GOOD player will quit the game with you, rather than you just quitting alone. The only thing wrong with the game is not the game itself (which is easily the funnest game this year) its the disconnection issues I get. When i play 5 games and only complete 1 Because it just disconnects me for no ****ing reason. That's a REAL problem. But also revenge shouldn't be able to be used in 1v1, that's ********.

KL4Z1K
03-12-2017, 12:21 PM
Dude, I can beat level 108 gear people on my low level alts with no gear, sure there is some advantage to having gear and that's the POINT of progression. DO NOT call a game a DEFECT when you can't play it well enough. If noobs like you ***** and complain they will nerf everything to the ground until the game is no longer fun and every GOOD player will quit the game with you, rather than you just quitting alone. The only thing wrong with the game is not the game itself (which is easily the funnest game this year) its the disconnection issues I get. When i play 5 games and only complete 1 Because it just disconnects me for no ****ing reason. That's a REAL problem. But also revenge shouldn't be able to be used in 1v1, that's ********.

Calm down man. No need to throw insults.
Problem was that when I finally had a good outcome from a match, I would get dc'ed. That's why I made no progress for about 2 hours, until it finally completed enough matches for me to finish the order.
And sure. I can beat them too. But 4v4 modes are cluster****s, and it will rarely come down to skill as much as to numbers and stats.

The main thing is that I paid for something, and it doesn't work A LOT of the time. Of course, most of the time it does. But if I went down and bought a TV or a phone, and it only worked most of the time, I wouldn't hesitate to get a refund. I'm giving this game the benefit of the doubt, but it gets frustrating in the long run.

corazondedelfin
03-12-2017, 02:19 PM
Honestly, if you bought season pass, they should refund you the amount; on top of a compensation package for every player who has purchased this game. Ubisoft should be LITERALLY RUN OUT OF E3 this year. They should be banned from attending. They don't deserve the right to have their products on the market.

They are lazy. Liars. And cheats.

See that and adding this: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1092398-Terminal-bug-Cannot-continue-the-game-or-do-anything-(video)-Help

ALL IN

They have no shame. They are being complete thiefs to us, his customers, all this time.

itsPlanB
03-12-2017, 03:04 PM
My last 12 days of playing

Games Attempted

Games Completed

Games Disconnected

Matchmaking Error

Percentage Completed
31%

Vilerin
03-12-2017, 03:52 PM

Games Attempted

Games Completed

Games Disconnected

Matchmaking Error

Percentage Completed
31%

Looks worse than most early access titles :)

RatedChaotic
03-12-2017, 04:16 PM

Games Attempted

Games Completed

Games Disconnected

Matchmaking Error

Percentage Completed
31%

Looks like the same stats I have. I just hop on to do the AI contracts with matchmaking off and then load up Wildlands....lol.....Surprisingly my friends and I are really enjoying that UBI title.

Ichnich89
03-12-2017, 06:11 PM
I played for one and a half hour today. Got all my orders done. No disconnects or errors. To be honest. Had like one disconnect in twenty games the last two weeks.
So please stop it. There are a lot of players experiencing problems but there is also a huge amount of people not having them. Or at least they have some but don't come in here threatening the devs or other people.

Nomir2016
03-12-2017, 06:53 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1595938-I-expect-to-see-compensation-like-this

Zamuros
03-12-2017, 07:26 PM
I played for one and a half hour today. Got all my orders done. No disconnects or errors. To be honest. Had like one disconnect in twenty games the last two weeks.
So please stop it. There are a lot of players experiencing problems but there is also a huge amount of people not having them. Or at least they have some but don't come in here threatening the devs or other people.
the first 2 days when i bought the game, before the last patch, i didnt encounter a single problem. i asked myself why everyone are saying that the game is completely unstable and unplayable. and then... all hell got unleashed. i didnt have a single game without connection issues, stuttering, countless crashes and errors to this day

WillFallout
03-12-2017, 08:02 PM
Well if it's because my internet is crap then my brother, our friends and I, all have horrible internet as we always play in a group of 3+ people. It's at the point now where any match bigger than a brawl is most likely going to disconnect. If it's no me that disconnects, it's half the other team. Maybe they game works well on PC but the net-code on Xbone blows. Rage quitters can trigger disconnections due to the game not being able to re-sync after they leave. I partially blame myself for buying a season pass day one knowing Ubisoft's track record with updates.

What's funny is this game probably has the worse connection issues I've ever witness in my year of gaming. Anarchy Reigns was on the xbox 360, same 4v4 combat but faster and I can't recall a time I've disconnected. Heck, even when I was playing Unreal tournament on Dreamcast with 56k, I don't remember disconnecting like this.

Buccs99
03-12-2017, 08:31 PM
I've not been able to connect to a game today, not even vs The a.i. this is becoming horsesh*t now. I paid for championship for a week and I'm disconnected constantly off an open 100mb internet connection on my end.

BTTrinity
03-12-2017, 08:45 PM
You're Internet has something to do with it, because I've had less than 10 disconnects in a 5 hour span, so the amount of time you have to game is irrelevant. The game is absolutely not broken beyond belief either. Does it need some balancing? Of course it does, that's bound to happen with any online multiplayer game.

Also if you are having trouble facing higher level people, then play against boys to get better gear. Or play 1v1 or 2v2 where gear stats don't matter.

I'm not saying that disconnects don't happen often because they do, but your Internet does absolutely have a factor in how often it's happening to you. I got lucky tonight with having very few. That's their biggest issue with the game, if they fix that then they are golden.

(120 download 75 upload) P2P is inexcusable, I can play EVERY game besides for honor below a ping of 15MS, For Honor im lucky to stay below 60. This game is the last straw for me, so my connection is FAR from the issue.. I'll never buy one of ubuysofts products again if they're going to stick with technology used in Free 2 Play games from 2006. This studio has MILLIONS of dollars and after all they have made are still to greedy to perfect their games with dedicated servers. For Honor along with the rest of their games will NEVER have a competitive scene if this is how its going to be.

They have lost GREAT employees due to their greed. There are over 50K people in US alone who would buy For Honor if it had dedicated servers... Thats ALOT of money, Ubisoft would have no issues profiting off the game having dedicated servers.

BTTrinity
03-12-2017, 08:54 PM

The game has lost over 20K players in 30 days. There are far more people with problems than without.

itsPlanB
03-16-2017, 12:50 AM
I'm glad you're not having problems. What I take issue with here is that you seem to think that because you don't have issues and others don't have issues that those of us that do cannot ask for better service from the game. I paid to play the game just like you did. My internet IS NOT the problem.

I can play every other game on both my PC and my Console without a single issue. Both have ports forwarded or in a DMZ. Having a 30% completion rate for games is totally inexcusable.

Porch-Skunk
03-16-2017, 01:49 AM
Like i said in a post before, Ubisoft should give players 50-100 steel a disconnect until they figure this **** out, I think that is fair and would light a fire under their *** to do something about it. Plus, I would not be as salty from a drop knowing I AT LEAST got some steel for my time spent on nothing. 7/10 times, i drop and wasted 10-20 minutes of my time. 100 steel plzthnx.

itsPlanB
03-16-2017, 01:59 PM
That's an awesome number. What survey was conducted showing those numbers?

They have lost GREAT employees due to their greed. There are over 50K people in US alone who would buy For Honor if it had dedicated servers... Thats ALOT of money, Ubisoft would have no issues profiting off the game having dedicated servers.

RatedChaotic
03-16-2017, 03:43 PM
I refuse to play a pvp game that will disconnect me more than it rewards me. I can find better more stable games with a working pvp out there than this messy pvp. It may get better in time but until that time. I'm playing something else.

gkwaylander
03-16-2017, 05:04 PM

What platform are you playing on and what game modes are you playing? I have the highest tier AT&T broadband you can buy and zero problems with other games. Had very few problems during beta and the first couple of weeks on Xbox. After the update, I didn't complete a single a domination match without having someone drop and crash the game. PVP games are solid - have never had a problem soloing against AI - ever. Deathmatch against AI is high percentage complete as well. Any mode with 8 players though has become brutal.

It is really frustrating to play 8 minutes into a match, have some dork rage quit and then get dropped back to the main menu with nothing to show for it.

I just don't understand the quitters. I was in a 4 v 4 skirmish yesterday where my entire side was me and crappy bots against a 4 player team that worked well together. Pretty hopeless but I finished the match and got my experience for it. Sometimes you will be in a no win situation - learn from it and carry on.

inthegamewayne
03-16-2017, 05:36 PM
You'll get nothing from them.

People need to start voting with their wallets and stop buying Ubisoft games. Was FarCry 4 the last game they released without any connection issues or problems? Or was FarCry Primal (Not sure as never played).

The Division, For Honour, R6 Siege, Countless AC games, Watch Dogs 2, Ghost Recon Wildlands have all suffered from bugs and issue sfrom day 1 and it’s just not acceptable. The only way that Ubi will ever do anything is if people start to hit them in the pocket.

kfcheungyta
03-16-2017, 07:00 PM
Calm down man. No need to throw insults.

We need them to teach noobs who are stubborn and won't try to learn.