PDA

View Full Version : Just tried the game

Dark-M-C-5
03-11-2017, 07:57 PM
It is great fun, awesome combat.
Duels and brawls are definitely the highlight.

Dominion is cool, except I kinda wish there were no powerups, i think it could be more fleshed out, with the minion soldiers fighting everywhere not just the middle zone, but it could be less in the other areas that are now empty to preserve those as dueling grounds.

Only thing I can't stand, is the matchmaking, jesus that needs some help lol

invalid target0
03-11-2017, 08:14 PM

Dominion is cool, except I kinda wish there were no powerups, i think it could be more fleshed out, with the minion soldiers fighting everywhere not just the middle zone, but it could be less in the other areas that are now empty to preserve those as dueling grounds.

Give it time. There's so much more to hate.

Gray360UK
03-11-2017, 08:38 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are no power ups in Dominion? Only Elimination and Skirmish, as far as I know.

DrExtrem
03-11-2017, 08:44 PM
Not only the matchmaking needs work.

The foundation is great. The combat is cool - really cool.

Still, the game needs work.

DrExtrem
03-11-2017, 08:45 PM
You are correct.

Dark-M-C-5
03-11-2017, 08:54 PM
I did notice the assassin class are particularly hard to go against, or vice versa i would do better with the assassins.
felt there was a general balance amongst characters.

I did only rent it for a few days, plan on purchasing when the price drops, which im sure it will just like the division dropped in price pretty quickly, the playerbase seems pretty small.