PDA

View Full Version : Mouse/Keyboard or Controller

jamreal18
03-11-2017, 06:29 PM
Which is better?

Also if you have the PC version of the game, can you play it on controller?
Will there be tutorial for controller if you buy pc version?
Which controller do you recommend?

Discuss...

Masher8559
03-11-2017, 06:32 PM
I use mouse and keyboard, works pretty well for me. I'm used to it since i've been a PC gamer for many years. That said most people i know play this game with a controller even on PC. I guess it's slightly easier to get used to. The PC version works with both a PS4 and XBone controller. It's personal preference what ever you feel most comfortable with.

teksuo1
03-11-2017, 06:38 PM
the original xbox one controller works really well if you can get used to controlling the right stick with the middle of you thumb so the tip of the thumb is really close to the X for clutch counter-guardbreaks.
works well on PC (windows 10) and also on windows7-8 with the proper driver. (windows 8 users need to pick the windows 7 driver)

The game adjusts to what controller you use. shows ps4 buttons if you use a ps4 controller, shows xbox buttons if using an xbox controller, shows KB&M buttons if using KB&M.

i like the xbox elite controller for its general feel/weight/looks (not even for the extra buttons, i ended up using the original buttons.. paddles feel like loose teeth about to fall off).

the elite can have it's analogs set to "aggressive" which somehow feels great to me.

teksuo1
03-11-2017, 08:13 PM
Me also... I prefer PC but I dont like to press my middle mouse button as it is one of the commands.. i only use the mouse middle button for scrolling... your mouse will going to loose sooner if you keep press the scroll button...

most mice have an extra button or two at convenient spots though, probably easy to rebind for KB&M users.

BLooMeaT
03-11-2017, 08:22 PM
Huge deadzone and no controll mapping on gamepad. Default controll only for clawfingers.
I know it really to change trough steamconroller options somehow.