PDA

View Full Version : Can't download

IamJanko
03-11-2017, 02:25 PM
I preordered the digitial gold edition, and on day one, the game downloaded and updated fine. I have put 40+ hours in. Then, I had a glitch that stopped me from leveling up. One of the Ubisoft reps replied to that thread and suggested deleting and re downloading the game. So, I deleted, but now, when I go into the library for Ps4, I get no option to download this game. Can anyone help? I now have a $100 game that I can't play.

dfrmtn1
03-13-2017, 09:04 PM
Same thing happened to me. Did you manage to find a fix? This is frustrating.

ddn489
03-13-2017, 09:28 PM
I'd like to know what causes this because something similar is happening to me... I game share/library share with my son's console at my house and I'm unable to download the game on his console. Works just fine on my own console, and every other game that I've purchased can be installed and runs fine on his console... except GR Wildlands. The download button is just simply not present under his account, and I have no idea why.

ddn489
03-14-2017, 01:43 AM
Found a workaround...

I went into the ps store under my account and clicked on the deluxe edition, the price tag was showing as if I had to buy it again. When I added it to cart the download icon showed up and voila!

HykCraft
03-14-2017, 01:48 AM
It's a known issue. Please read the KNOWN ISSUES post.

dfrmtn1
03-14-2017, 12:41 PM
I just searched in the Known Issues and its not there.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1600154-Known-Issues-Updated-March-13

UBISOFT TELL US WHAT TO DO!!!! THIS IS NOT ONLY ON WILDLANDS. SAME THING WITH "FOR HONOR". FIX IT NOW!!!!!