PDA

View Full Version : WTF wrong with your orders Uglysoft?!

MaxeliusAD
03-11-2017, 12:46 PM
Today i saw super order! Make 50 kills in elimination mode against AI! WTF?! How that ******** can even be in game?! In very good situation good players can make a 5 kills during 1 match in elimination! But we need a 50! We need at least 10 useless games against useless ai! How you make your logic, which choose that "fun" order? You have some algoritm, like "make %randomnumber %randomaction in %randommode" with no some exceptions?!
I can at least understand order for such 50 kills AGAINST PLAYERS. But it also a useless grind, but i can it understand. But against AI...
When all this ******** will fixed?!

tonycawley69
03-11-2017, 12:52 PM
You don't have to complete all the orders every time, if there's one you don't like the look of, don't do it.

Pretty simple really. There's people out there that love playing elimination against ai, so it's good for them.

They can't please all the people all the time, just because you don't want to play 10 elimination matches against ai, it doesn't mean nobody does.

Turric4n666
03-11-2017, 12:54 PM
You don't have to complete all the orders every time, if there's one you don't like the look of, don't do it.

Pretty simple really. There's people out there that love playing elimination against ai, so it's good for them.

They can't please all the people all the time, just because you don't want to play 10 elimination matches against ai, it doesn't mean nobody does.

they could please all people with actual thought out orders.

win 10 games
get 100 eliminations
do 5 executions.

Gensui.Musashi
03-11-2017, 01:00 PM
Today i saw super order! Make 50 kills in elimination mode against AI! WTF?! How that ******** can even be in game?! In very good situation good players can make a 5 kills during 1 match in elimination! But we need a 50! We need at least 10 useless games against useless ai! How you make your logic, which choose that "fun" order? You have some algoritm, like "make %randomnumber %randomaction in %randommode" with no some exceptions?!
I can at least understand order for such 50 kills AGAINST PLAYERS. But it also a useless grind, but i can it understand. But against AI...

well i could kill 25 in one match but 50... do you have to complete this in one match?

tonycawley69
03-11-2017, 01:00 PM
they could please all people with actual thought out orders.

win 10 games
get 100 eliminations
do 5 executions.

But that wouldn't encourage people to play all the different game modes, which the current system does in an attempt to keep them all populated.

Otherwise hardly anyone would play anything other that dominion.

Turric4n666
03-11-2017, 01:02 PM
But that wouldn't encourage people to play all the different game modes, which the current system does in an attempt to keep them all populated.

Otherwise hardly anyone would play anything other that dominion.

yeah, i donīt have any fun in dominion, skirmish or elimination. I even have less desire to play those modes versus AI. There are almost no Duel/Brawl orders.. so who getīs fīd here?

The solution would be to not make boring game modes in the first place.

tonycawley69
03-11-2017, 01:06 PM
yeah, i donīt have any fun in dominion, skirmish or elimination. I even have less desire to play those modes versus AI. There are almost no Duel/Brawl orders.. so who getīs fīd here?

The solution would be to not make boring game modes in the first place.

But who's to say what's boring and what isn't? There's a range of different game modes available.

Here's a prime example. You clearly prefer duel/brawl yet I find both of those to be the most boring, much less action.

Point being the orders attempt to get all players playing all modes. You don't have to complete the orders if you don't like them.

Nipheria93
03-11-2017, 01:08 PM
You are able to play against AI withour matchmaking

Turric4n666
03-11-2017, 01:09 PM
But who's to say what's boring and what isn't? There's a range of different game modes available.

Here's a prime example. You clearly prefer duel/brawl yet I find both of those to be the most boring, much less action.

Point being the orders attempt to get all players playing all modes. You don't have to complete the orders if you don't like them.

If you need orders to have a game mode populated, it seems that this game mode otherwise would not seem so fun for people.

Brunn_MgAmadd
03-11-2017, 01:12 PM
If you need orders to have a game mode populated, it seems that this game mode otherwise would not seem so fun for people.

This is so true

Gray360UK
03-11-2017, 01:42 PM
Well how whiny.
I have had a takedown total of 8 from one Elimination (hello2u revives) so it's really not that big a deal.
Do you actually not enjoy playing the game?
Do you hate Elimination or something?
Spending an hour or two playing it is supposed to be fun.
Stop acting like a toddler.
If you really don't want to do it, you do realise the 1000 XP and 100 Steel could be earned in a few games of something else you do like.
So do that instead.

Gray360UK
03-11-2017, 01:47 PM

That's an illogical conclusion.
The existence of Orders is not the same as needing Orders to make game modes popular.
There's no evidence for that.
Plenty of people like Duels and Brawls, plenty of people (more in fact) like Dominion, Elimination and yes, even Skirmish.
Unless you live in a bubble where you can't see outside of your own personal preferences (and I appreciate many people do) then don't assume Orders are the only reason modes are being played. I go entire hours playing modes I don't have orders for. Crazy I know. :rolleyes:

tonycawley69
03-11-2017, 02:32 PM

The least populated game modes are always duel and brawl, both always have low activity, yet these are your favourite modes.

Going by your logic, they would close down your favourite game modes.

The 4 v 4 modes are all more popular than 1v1 or 2v2.

Turric4n666
03-11-2017, 02:53 PM
The least populated game modes are always duel and brawl, both always have low activity, yet these are your favourite modes.

Going by your logic, they would close down your favourite game modes.

The 4 v 4 modes are all more popular than 1v1 or 2v2.

my logic that orders should not be bound by game mode, so people can freely chose what they want to play and not have the feeling of missing out on hard to get currency?

Where did i state that i want any game mode closed down?

Dabeat.
03-11-2017, 02:59 PM

Wow. I haven't seen a post this stupid in a long time. Maybe learn to write, before you try to express your stupid thoughts? When you do that, take a deep breath and keep this **** to yourself.

secrecy274
03-11-2017, 03:00 PM
Why do it seem like people find an almost childish delight in changing Ubisoft?

Uglysoft, Ubish!t... seriously, it doesn't get any more clever the tenth time.

PackingMoney
03-11-2017, 03:03 PM
well i could kill 25 in one match but 50... do you have to complete this in one match?

That's skirmish not elimination.