PDA

View Full Version : 2 Hits is NOT okay.

LordEythir
03-11-2017, 06:39 AM
I dont give a damn what power up you have or damn tier super saiyen you are. ****ing killing people in 2 hits is the dumbest ****ing thing about this game since they decided implement revenge mode all-together. I could post a bunch of videos and technical data as to why 2 swipe kills are BS, but I wont..cause frankly at this point **** it.

Kharneth88
03-11-2017, 06:41 AM
Try being one shot.

TCTF_SWAT
03-11-2017, 06:46 AM
A longbow/javelin can one shot everyone (except shugoki with his armor on) at half a bar of revenge mode attack stat.

J_Hamm
03-11-2017, 07:19 AM
Try being one shot.

No kidding. I one shot a pk the other day when I had furry + revenge. I felt so bad after words.

lordbooya1987
03-11-2017, 07:23 AM
lmao i have 1 shot two people at once with shugoki. his swing arc is so wonderfull. but ya 1 shotted or two shotted is a pain .

Helnekromancer
03-11-2017, 07:45 AM
Try dealing with Knights dropping meteors from the sky with little to no time of getting out of range that 100-0 anyone who isn't a tank.

LordEythir
03-11-2017, 08:23 AM
Yeah I agree with all of you, ****s whack. But still, getting 2 shot by a nobushi who hits fast as hell irks me.

untchable704
03-11-2017, 08:37 AM
I can 2 hit people when in revenge. Best way to stop it is don't give them revenge or play smart once they get it. And giving people revenge will happen (especially playing with random team mates in 4v4 which I do almost every game) but people can cut it down if they just stop flailing away especially when they have the numbers. But nnnooo everybody wants the kill so they spam heavy attack after heavy attack until the dude gets revenge and then starts 2 hit killing the entire team and then complains it's broke.

I don't give people revenge alot and I don't really get killed that often when people get revenge against me in 4v4. This is a get better problem imo. Feats on the other hand are tough to avoid but that's just a reward I guess for building your score.

Kurasamii
03-11-2017, 09:17 AM
I can 2 hit people when in revenge. Best way to stop it is don't give them revenge or play smart once they get it. And giving people revenge will happen (especially playing with random team mates in 4v4 which I do almost every game) but people can cut it down if they just stop flailing away especially when they have the numbers. But nnnooo everybody wants the kill so they spam heavy attack after heavy attack until the dude gets revenge and then starts 2 hit killing the entire team and then complains it's broke.

I don't give people revenge alot and I don't really get killed that often when people get revenge against me in 4v4. This is a get better problem imo. Feats on the other hand are tough to avoid but that's just a reward I guess for building your score.

think the point of they are trying to make is - one/two shotting people should never be in a game like this - just shouldn't be possible, think everyone knows how to avoid it but lets be honest with the gear "revenge by defense or revenge by injury or both" you will always get revenge before you die XD

the game mechanic is just silly...
I understand that they wanted it as a mechanic to deal with being ganged up by multiple targets and ultimately rewarding people for 1v1 dueling but it doesn't really work as intended.
Played since beta and needs a lot of gameplay changes.

LordEythir
03-11-2017, 09:40 AM
think the point of they are trying to make is - one/two shotting people should never be in a game like this - just shouldn't be possible, think everyone knows how to avoid it but lets be honest with the gear "revenge by defense or revenge by injury or both" you will always get revenge before you die XD

the game mechanic is just silly...
I understand that they wanted it as a mechanic to deal with being ganged up by multiple targets and ultimately rewarding people for 1v1 dueling but it doesn't really work as intended.
Played since beta and needs a lot of gameplay changes.

Exactly, quite literally EXACTLY.

IMO the game without revenge mode would have been waaaaayyyyyy better. But the noobs need it to 1v4 you say? Well the noobs all quit already and everyone else is soon by the sounds of it.
Skilled players can 1vX without revenge mode anyways, everyone who is in this category knows what I mean. Revenge mode is wayy too over the top its unnecessary it makes 1vX actually easy, and it shouldnt be! You are freaking fighting multiple people with sharp objects, you SHOULD have to be a straight badass to kill 4 people at once. Not just block til revenge, flail, rinse repeat.....Ghey