PDA

View Full Version : Server connection issues galore...oh my!

Ubesoft_stanks
03-10-2017, 10:17 PM
I have been a gamer for over 20 years and never once i have posted a complaint online about anything until now. But i have to say Ubisoft online games are pure garbage. I paid $90 for For Honor here in Canada and i have been experiencing connection issues with Ubisoft servers since day of release. You would think a mega billion dollar game studio like Ubisoft could afford good stable servers but nope...there a big pile of ****.

Get your ****in act together and fix your stupid servers so i can enjoy my $90 ****in game.

From another pissed off Ubisoft gamer who will most likely never buy another Ubisoft game...EVER!

Thank you for your time morons :]

Maverickk88
03-10-2017, 10:19 PM
It is extremely frustrating. I disconnect or have a game crash three times per hour. It's ridiculous that this issue wasn't remedied with the latest patch

Ubesoft_stanks
03-10-2017, 10:24 PM
It is extremely frustrating. I disconnect or have a game crash three times per hour. It's ridiculous that this issue wasn't remedied with the latest patch

They should update their error message, the one that i have gotten a billion times now, to the following:

We're sorry, the For honor servers are unreachable at this time because our servers suck balls, please try again later.