PDA

View Full Version : Region Rewards

mY.Commander
03-10-2017, 08:49 PM
Hey Guys !

Does anyone know how/when i get the region award ? Usually u get something after you discovered the whole region. I got all weapon cases, all kingslayer datas, cleared all the question marks on the map, but i don`t get the reward. Whats wrong ?

Thx and have fun with this awesome game !
mY.Commander

PrOoVaXxX
03-10-2017, 10:38 PM
Region reward? You get a special weapon when you defeat a Boss. You mean that?

mY.Commander
03-10-2017, 10:46 PM
No, i mean parts for the weapons. For example Sniper Scopes. There is one with the info : Explore Ocoro (Region) or buy in shop.
I discovered the region, did every quest, got every weapon case, all datas, all medals and everything, but i dont get that scope. And for every region u get another part. I got nothing for any region, but i dont get it how to :)

PrOoVaXxX
03-10-2017, 11:08 PM
A I understood that thill now that the Wepon Part/Weapon can be found in this region in a weaponcase/weaponpartcase.

Maybe just the part is buggy or have you experienced that in more than one region?

mY.Commander
03-10-2017, 11:25 PM
But i found every weapon in this area. And in all the others too.
And then i expected it as "Reward" for exploring the whole region, looking for all kingslayer datas and that stuff. But even after that - nothing. Part still not accessable.

Or there are more, hidden parts to do before you get it. But i cant find a "list" or anything that tells me mainly what to do.

Anyways, thanks for your replys ! :)

Yxmord
03-13-2017, 08:28 PM
Thats not how it works.

The "explore region" part just means its somewhere in that particualr region. Not that its given to you.

Tallk to informants and/or find intel (the white balls with an i in it) .. pick the blue option.
THe first time it witll show all "skill points" in that region.
second time it shows ALL weapons and weapon attachments in the region.
The third time it shows where the medals are in the region.

Then you have to there AND pick it up to receive it.