PDA

View Full Version : Round 2 Faction Alliance

FRAKTICA
03-10-2017, 04:35 PM
If there is to be an allegiance in Round 2, the it MUST be against the winner of Round 1, or the season is in jeopardy for the rest...

KNIGHTS & SAMURAI:

If you want to maintain the greatest possibility of winning the Season, then attack only the Round 1 winner. Otherwise, this is what you will be doing in Round 3 after the Vikings have won two Rounds and are 1 Round from winning the entire Season...

Be strategic, be smart; emotions and bigotries have no place in strategies when planning global domination! (This is a simple math problem!)

Good Luck!

PackingMoney
03-10-2017, 04:37 PM
If there is to be an allegiance in Round 2, the it MUST be against the winner of Round 1, or the season is in jeopardy for the rest...

KNIGHTS & SAMURAI:

If you want to maintain the greatest possibility of winning the Season, then attack only the Round 1 winner. Otherwise, this is what you will be doing in Round 3 after the Vikings have won two Rounds and are 1 Round from winning the entire Season...

Be strategic, be smart; emotions and bigotries have no place in strategies when planning global domination! (This is a simple math problem!)

Good Luck!

The knights have been in the lead more than the other 2 factions this round though.

RetedRacer
03-10-2017, 05:15 PM
Packing is right seems like 90% of the large chunk of players who've left since launch were all Vikings.....well that or.... The system is rigged which i suspect.

Why do big swings in land by a specific faction always happen at sane time daily ? Like really ? Knights only play late night early morn, Weebs seem to be mid morn go early afternoon, then evening to early night hours vikings push.

So am i supposed to believe that ppl of each faction always magically play en mass at the same times?

Also paying close attention to my match war assets the value varies wildy regardless if win or loss. Seems to me we are doled out just the right amounts of assets to make it seem like a constant back n forth between the 3 when we all know 1 has to have the majority if players in it....

Disclaimer: Total conspiracy theory yeah but think about it a minute.