PDA

View Full Version : Good-Bye For Honor, i have given up on you.

Exo_Electron
03-10-2017, 02:12 PM
50% of my 4v4 games result in disconnect, this is unacceptable. I only bought the game to play with my mate since he was getting it, but i feel in love with it too. However with the huge number of issues it has from glitchy bugs to disconnect to, sad to say, now boring high level of play i will not be playing for honor anymore. I have given up. i was hesitant before but now I will now NEVER buy a Ubisoft product at launch, if ever.

Ubisoft you have brought disgrace to the gaming industry and now you are seeing the results.

cragar212
03-10-2017, 02:15 PM
Noone cares. Bye!

Mr.0reo
03-10-2017, 02:56 PM
nice sarcasm. Next game of ubi you will buy(AC, WD, etc) Lolz.

Agent Talon
03-10-2017, 03:01 PM
Bye! Thanks for this post, without it I wouldn't have been able to start my day. I woke up thinking "Hey! I wonder what self centered and entitled OP will come to the forums and tell use they quit today? I sure hope they let us all know because how else would they feel important and worthwhile as a human being?"

DrExtrem
03-10-2017, 03:57 PM
If this "kkthxbb"-attitude is not duscontinued, there won't be a lot of players left to match make with.

teksuo1
03-10-2017, 04:01 PM
it's okay, let the weakened souls leave. They are easily influenced back in with a simple marketting tactic and re-hype of the game when the next dlc comes.

cragar212
03-10-2017, 04:16 PM
If this "kkthxbb"-attitude is not duscontinued, there won't be a lot of players left to match make with.

Simply not true. Most official forums don't even allow wahhh wahhh I quit threads.

DrExtrem
03-10-2017, 04:21 PM
Simply not true. Most official forums don't even allow wahhh wahhh I quit threads.

While this is absolutely true, mist of those forums don't allow disrespectful replies either.

Btw. the attitude I am criticizing, is omnipresent on this board.