PDA

View Full Version : Game Freezes When Opening Map

Raven3037
03-10-2017, 12:28 PM
Game Freezes When Opening Map. this has happened multiple times, not just a one time thing

also not being able to turn off the radio ******** is driving me insane. please fix this

UbiPhobos
03-13-2017, 02:31 AM
Hey Raven,

We have reported the game freeze issue when opening the TacMap and are investigating.

Raven3037
03-13-2017, 01:54 PM
thanks. hopefully you guys can do something about those annoying radios too

GTI-Stump
03-13-2017, 02:07 PM
thanks. hopefully you guys can do something about those annoying radios too

The in-vehicle radios playing the funky tunes and propaganda messages?
LOL, I actually enjoy listening most of the time, but you can turn "off" with one of the buttons in menu, left hand bottom corner of screen. :)

I had some freezing issues at the beginning too (and the map is doing it now), but my initial issue was because my PS4 was trying to update to 1.02.... (rolls eyes...)
The game has not missed a beat since then. :)

Raven3037
03-14-2017, 11:25 AM
i know how to turn them off in a vehicle, but there are portable radios all over the place in the open world. i tried muting the music through options but no suck luck.

VenomBH
03-14-2017, 04:41 PM
Game Freezes When Opening Map. this has happened multiple times, not just a one time thing

also not being able to turn off the radio ******** is driving me insane. please fix this

This happened to me today. Froze to the point my entire console froze up, and I had to turn it off by the wall. Turned the PS4 back on just to be greeted by a screen saying I need to reinitialise my entire system. So now I have to spend my day off reinstalling every game, that I've lost progress for anyways..