PDA

View Full Version : Task force tag

Thorall
03-10-2017, 09:31 AM
good morning, i create a task force during beta, now i bought full game and used that task force with some friends.

but i see a Tag on my account that'a a four numbrer code and not the tag i choose for my task force.

thanks

EnemyNSA
03-10-2017, 06:57 PM
Same issue here.

Shows up properly on the website, but just as numbers in game.

navidee
03-10-2017, 08:39 PM
I'm having the same issue and its driving me nuts. Our taskforce tag is showing as <401> which is totally not right. Like the previous post though, it displays fine on the GRN portal. I'd love to know how to correct this or fix it.

HOP93NA
11-11-2019, 06:48 PM
It doesn't look like Ubisoft cares enough about this obviously upsetting issue to fix it. They've pretty much said that "it's working as intended" and restricted due to language issues or something like that. I personally don't know why this is still an issue in the year of 2019 for a game that uses foul language and adult content. It isn't logical to restrict a playerbase within a game that uses such content. It would be like if Rockstar restricted players due to language issues for a Grand Theft Auto title. It would be like if Bioware restricted their playerbase regarding roleplaying issues for a Mass Effect title. The craziest thing to me about this issue is that it's a simple fix and practically every other game I've ever played has never been through this.

Ubi-Swaggins
11-14-2019, 06:40 PM
Hey HOP93NA,

Please try to refrain from reviving old threads. If you have an issue or feedback you wish to pass on, please create a new thread for it.