PDA

View Full Version : What do BERSERKERS have in ASSASSINS?

ebon_blade
03-10-2017, 06:41 AM
:mad:PKs are short attacking distance but quickest moving skills. Orochis have long attacking distance and good at fighting back?.
What do ZERKERS have? Shorter attacking distance & Slower attacking speed & easily-parried attack?
Or someone can tell me how to fight with Orochis and kensais for those with loooooon distance and defending ability?

Butonfly
03-10-2017, 06:48 AM
Berserker has enough mobility to gap close on other assassins (orochi and PK love opening space and closing it again), so we can punish that- we can also break attacks with dashes into attacks if they want to be dash heavy. We have a little hyper armor that a smart player can utilize vs these two. Berserker also has stamina drain on forward push. If you can get your opponent on the ground, you can do the most punishing attack in the game (side heavy + top heavy combo), which is usually GG for anyone, especially the squishies.

If you get good at your deflects, you can continually close on these guys. Good reaction time's a beast.

Or just play them if you think they're so god.

Eleanor-Ripley
03-10-2017, 12:21 PM
Superior damage pr. hit and - from my experience as sn opponent - faster GB responsiveness

SuperJoule
03-11-2017, 09:24 AM
Berserker has enough mobility to gap close on other assassins (orochi and PK love opening space and closing it again), so we can punish that- we can also break attacks with dashes into attacks if they want to be dash heavy. We have a little hyper armor that a smart player can utilize vs these two. Berserker also has stamina drain on forward push. If you can get your opponent on the ground, you can do the most punishing attack in the game (side heavy + top heavy combo), which is usually GG for anyone, especially the squishies.

If you get good at your deflects, you can continually close on these guys. Good reaction time's a beast.

Or just play them if you think they're so god.

That honestly to me sounds like berserkers has to play better than the other assassin classes xD

Dekallis
03-11-2017, 09:31 PM
Essentially they do. They don't have a cheap gimmick they have tool that have to be used properly. Though it should be noted their forward throw actually does do some health damage killing your opponent with a punch to the chest is hilarious. Zerker has the highest damage guaranteed exhaust punish in the game. it's more than 70% of a assassins hp bar. so if basically any damage at all was done before hand it's lethal.

their infinite chain isn't something you can just spam, it's useful because it speeds them up once it triggers but learning to get into it before your opponent shuts you down is hard. deflect gives zerker a free gb which means he has a free throw setup whenever he deflects. Zerker is also the only class in the game that can dash cancel both light and heavy attacks and can cancel after a whiff into other attacks. Those tools aren't useless they're just advanced. Particularly learning when to use his dash cancel to go into a armored strike most zerkers i see only use sides instead of going forward where they can do an armored strike.