PDA

View Full Version : Knights and Vikings, let's ceasefire, FOR A GREATER WAR

Maliceeed
03-10-2017, 01:02 AM
Imagine a world of two faction, not three. Will there be more conflicts? Certainly, but there will be LESS STRUGGLES compared to what the conflict of the three faction offered.

We are now stuck at a situation that there is no faction truly winning, just constant repeat of gaining and losing territories, because the game developers won't allow a faction to be destroyed.

But what if, two faction, form an alliance, attack the third faction with an unstoppable force?

THEY WILL WIN.

The third faction have defend all their territories, while the alliance faction each only need to attack half of the third faction's territory.

THAT FACTION WILL BE OUTNUMBERED.

Even if the third faction decided to united and defend a single side, they will still lose, BECAUSE THE FACTION AT ANOTHER SIDE WILL REACH ITS STRONGHOLD, AND LET NOTHING ELSE LEFT FOR IT.

So, brave Vikings and faithful knights, you probably know what I'm about to say next.

LET'S FORM THE ALLIANCE, AND CRUSH THE SAMURAIS!

This won't be easy, but it will be GLORIOUS.

If we made it, we will prove that BOTH VIKINGS AND KNIGHTS ARE WORTHY.

If we made it, we will prove that WE ARE NOT SHEEP WAITING TO BE SLAUGHTERED.

If we made it, we will prove that THIS IS OUR WAR, OUR WORLD THAT DEVELOPERS CANNOT MANIPULATE!

But if we never try, WE WILL NEVER EMBRACE OUR HONOR!

I DON'T REPRESENT THE KNIGHTS.

I DON'T REPRESENT THE VIKINGS.

I DON'T REPRESENT THE SAMURAIS.

I'm just an ordinary Knight player, who wished for nothing, BUT THE AWAKENING OF THE WOLVES.

May you all, embrace, your, honor.

Reign
03-10-2017, 01:07 AM
Count me in I hate fractions!!!!! ;)

cragar212
03-10-2017, 01:14 AM
Never the knights much cleanse the land of the samurai horde and viking filth the same!

Maliceeed
03-10-2017, 01:30 AM
I also have a post on reddit, I post the link below.
https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/5yirx3/knights_and_vikings_lets_ceasefire_for_a_greater/

UbiNoty
03-10-2017, 01:42 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/cDq4jZTKLSlRm/giphy.gif

INFINITE12
03-10-2017, 01:59 AM
Wow, what a stupid idea.....

DJ_Masterson
03-10-2017, 02:12 AM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/c09bb814282016c4fc5e5c5775dcd56a/tumblr_mz0k9jsJWP1rvxid3o1_500.gif

WaterRUSO
03-10-2017, 03:54 AM
Wow, what a stupid idea.....

weeb spotted

Eleanor-Ripley
03-10-2017, 06:27 AM
What? Join forces with tin cans and butter knives??

Naaa. Let's join up with them samurai instead and crush those Appolyon offspring!

Einherjar25
03-10-2017, 07:09 AM
Osu!

x LethalNoodle
03-10-2017, 07:51 AM
HA! I love it :D Hell yes I'm in.

KingRyuShin
03-10-2017, 08:09 AM
I'm a Weeb and I say do it.
And once the last day of the round will come we will get the boost insted of the viking this time and we will rekt your *** and get the 3 boxes rewards.

daffadowndilly
03-10-2017, 11:41 AM
Umm, you seem to be focused on having one faction lose a round, but you've forgotten that only 1 faction wins each round and the overall season.
And you think Vikings are going to stick to the deal and not attack you? Hahaha!

Plutonium Bug
03-10-2017, 11:47 AM
this whole round I have deployed all my assets on the Viking front and I will keep doing this because Vikings are 1 up on samurai and knight so Vikings need to lose this round for sure.
Knights and Samurai's sounds like a better deal for all of us.
Death to the savages! jk

xx007iam
03-10-2017, 01:18 PM
No way, milk drinker.

Gray360UK
03-10-2017, 01:37 PM
I'm not doing a deal with those filthy Viking heathens, uncouth barbarians, bloodthirsty maniacs. The only good Viking is a dead Viking! :D

Razor__Fox
03-10-2017, 01:38 PM
Nah we're good.

-The Vikings.

Madao_ru
03-10-2017, 01:54 PM
What if its a trick of one side to cnoquer the border lands of another fraction, while they are putting all resources on the samurai border lands -_-

Plutonium Bug
03-10-2017, 02:21 PM
Don't trust the Vikings and their treasures behaviour in tricking us to belief in a alliance and then backstab us!
I call on all knights to attack the Viking territory this instance!

It is funny tho that people think of alliances while 80% of the players never go to forums or reddit and just do what they please making any attempt of an alliance pointless.

FRAKTICA
03-10-2017, 02:45 PM
Imagine a world of two faction, not three. Will there be more conflicts? Certainly, but there will be LESS STRUGGLES compared to what the conflict of the three faction offered.

We are now stuck at a situation that there is no faction truly winning, just constant repeat of gaining and losing territories, because the game developers won't allow a faction to be destroyed.

But what if, two faction, form an alliance, attack the third faction with an unstoppable force?

THEY WILL WIN.

The third faction have defend all their territories, while the alliance faction each only need to attack half of the third faction's territory.

THAT FACTION WILL BE OUTNUMBERED.

Even if the third faction decided to united and defend a single side, they will still lose, BECAUSE THE FACTION AT ANOTHER SIDE WILL REACH ITS STRONGHOLD, AND LET NOTHING ELSE LEFT FOR IT.

So, brave Vikings and faithful knights, you probably know what I'm about to say next.

LET'S FORM THE ALLIANCE, AND CRUSH THE SAMURAIS!

This won't be easy, but it will be GLORIOUS.

If we made it, we will prove that BOTH VIKINGS AND KNIGHTS ARE WORTHY.

If we made it, we will prove that WE ARE NOT SHEEP WAITING TO BE SLAUGHTERED.

If we made it, we will prove that THIS IS OUR WAR, OUR WORLD THAT DEVELOPERS CANNOT MANIPULATE!

But if we never try, WE WILL NEVER EMBRACE OUR HONOR!

I DON'T REPRESENT THE KNIGHTS.

I DON'T REPRESENT THE VIKINGS.

I DON'T REPRESENT THE SAMURAIS.

I'm just an ordinary Knight player, who wished for nothing, BUT THE AWAKENING OF THE WOLVES.

May you all, embrace, your, honor.

If there is to be an allegiance in Round 2, the it MUST be against the winner of Round 1, or the season is in jeopardy for the rest because of an illogically-based allegiance...

KNIGHTS: if you want the Vikings to win the Season, by all means, form an alliance with them in Round 2. However, if you want to maintain the greatest possibility of the Knights (or Samurai) winning the Season, then attack only the Round 1 winner. Otherwise, this is what you will be doing in Round 3 after the Vikings have won two Rounds and are 1 Round from winning the entire Season...

Be strategic, be smart; emotions and bigotries have no place in strategies when planning global domination!

AveImperator85
03-10-2017, 03:14 PM
Tsk, yeah right. The Vikings have been the most toxic community of For Honor since early Alpha. The Samurai at least can read, bathe, and know who their father is. **** the Vikings, filthy neckbeards.

Pope138
03-10-2017, 04:02 PM
Tsk, yeah right. The Vikings have been the most toxic community of For Honor since early Alpha. The Samurai at least can read, bathe, and know who their father is. **** the Vikings, filthy neckbeards.

Careful with them tears; you don't want to rust. ;)
Skaallllll!!!!! *drinks ale from horn*

AkenoKobayashi
03-11-2017, 03:50 AM
Until the Vikings stab the Knights in the back.