PDA

View Full Version : This servers are the worst thing ever!!

ChrisMeneses
03-10-2017, 12:43 AM
I'M TRYING TO PLAY FOR HONOR BUT EVERY TIME I TRY TO FIND A MATCH IT TAKES AT LEAST 5 MIN AND THEN WHEN FINALLY A MATCH IS CREATED IN THE FIRST MIN OR THE 2ND THE GAME FAILS AND ITS BECAUSE THIS F*^"!! SERVERS, WHY UBISOFT??? WHY IN THE 2017 YEAR U HAVE TO PUT THIS KIND OF SERVERS IN THE BEST GAME U HAVE EVER CREATED????? WHY???????? THIS IS SO F++++ ANNOYING !!!!!! ARE U GOING TO CHANGE THIS OR WHAT???? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad:

Squ1dF4ce
03-10-2017, 12:54 AM
Thread is both new and unique

Vilerin
03-10-2017, 01:11 AM
I'M TRYING TO PLAY FOR HONOR BUT EVERY TIME I TRY TO FIND A MATCH IT TAKES AT LEAST 5 MIN AND THEN WHEN FINALLY A MATCH IS CREATED IN THE FIRST MIN OR THE 2ND THE GAME FAILS AND ITS BECAUSE THIS F*^"!! SERVERS, WHY UBISOFT??? WHY IN THE 2017 YEAR U HAVE TO PUT THIS KIND OF SERVERS IN THE BEST GAME U HAVE EVER CREATED????? WHY???????? THIS IS SO F++++ ANNOYING !!!!!! ARE U GOING TO CHANGE THIS OR WHAT???? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad:

This wont be fixed in near future (1-3 weeks) or even later (but Ubisoft promised so I will not dump them here, but they should fix the connection and not give advices how to opoen nat and upnp - if you like to be zombie pc you can freely go for it.)