PDA

View Full Version : Not even a month, already lost all interest

ZoB.Raymond
03-09-2017, 07:51 PM
Well, as title say the game is not even a month old, and I personaly already lost all interest playing it. It took me like 6 - 7 months to drop all my hopes for Rainbow Six : siege. For For Honor, it's already happening. As Rainbow Six siege, this game could be so great, if it was better released in the first place and better worked around right after ... Same for Rainbow, could have been so ****ing of a legend, but it's just another nice pile of **** ...

But the fact is, we all have to or will have to face it once and for all, that Ubisoft is not anymore into gaming, they got temselves into money. Whatever you guys will say I clearly know I'm right. You don't launch broken *** games for years with limited, collector and other stupid editions, DLC's plan, intern transaction etc for the pleasure of the community, you do that to make as much money out of your broken soft before it's too late and people just left it. This is a shame.

What is even more disappointing is the community's reaction to the situation. We have been buying games from Ubisoft for a while, and for the last few years it have been the same story each time. Unplayable or so messy this would be illegal if more countries took the gaming industry more seriously. If you go to a car dealer and order a car, and he delivers you a car body without windows and just three wheels, you won't be happy. I consider that For Honor, or other last Ubisoft title are nothing more than three wheeled cars without windows. They could work nice, but they just don't. And the car dealer just keep saying "Yes I'm searching for this stupid wheel don't worry" and nothing about them windows.
You would all start to complain and consider going to court. What's hard here is that without proper community action, nothing will hapen and that's exactly why we are in this situation, big *** company allowing itself to sell broken products, because it clearly knows, as I do, that nothing will happen and it will keep making money in piece.

I will just remind you, as friendly as I can, that a market is not driven by it's offers. Ubisoft, and other game makers, are the offer, and you reading this, playing this game, you are the demand.
The demand controls the market. If there is no demand, the offer disappear, or transforms itlsef to meet the demand.

Thing is, factually the nowadyas demand is not rigorous enough. We (I still think I'm in, but I'm clearly done with Ubisoft, as some others) are buying relatively pricy games, they don't work as advertised, and when we complain we just get bashed by community. Dev don't even have to defend themselves, fanboys do it for them. This has to stop.

If you want a futur made of unfinished games propelled into steam just because people who invest in dev want their money as soon as possible then change nothing. This is a very good market and there are planty of people making a nice pile of cash out of us. They reinvest it to fool you even more and more and more and so on.

Now if you want a futur made of nice games, develeppers that give a **** about their softs and their community, then just stop buying products from companies you know have fooled you once. I've personaly been fooled three times by Ubisoft, shame on me. I promised myself no more Ubisoft after Rainbow and here I am lol, 60 more euros I could have just burned.

However I kinda know what will happen, people coming saying that everything's fine and I just should "get gud" well last time I checked ratio was +7 so the problem is not getting good, this game sucks and that's it. As do Ubisoft support and developping team.
People saying that we should not be complaing because Ubisfot trys hard or whatever.

Keep telling you that everything's fine if you want, I'm out. Have fun people, try thinking out of you personal confort zone for the sake of the community, if you don't experience problems that doesn't mean they don't exists. Stop bashing and trolling people who ask for better softs, buy doing this you just confort game developpers to keep on doing ****. We all want the same thing, we want to play awesome games.

RetedRacer
03-09-2017, 07:54 PM
Feel better?.....like holy **** dude.

ZoB.Raymond
03-09-2017, 07:59 PM
Just expressing some truth and try to raise some awerness, I know this will probably be useless, but I won't say myself I didn't tried. I'm at work, bored. So why not ? x)

psyminion
03-09-2017, 08:14 PM
why does everyone think their salty opinion deserves it's own thread?

I pity the mods here.

Icetower
03-09-2017, 08:18 PM
Not even a paragraph in, lost all interest.

ZoB.Raymond
03-09-2017, 08:18 PM

I pity the mods here.

And I pity people like you.

SpringReborn
03-09-2017, 08:23 PM

I pity the mods here.

If you dont like his opinion then good for you. He has a right to express them. You're the only one here with salty comments, and I pity you.

psyminion
03-09-2017, 08:40 PM
I'm not trying to stifle anything, i just think it would be great for this forum to have a dedicated sub for people to post criticism and suggestions...

....rather than people filling up the general discussion with repeats of the theme of 'this game sucks and I'm quitting' with many threads.

hence why I mentioned the moderators of this forum.

just because everyone takes a poop doesn't mean we all need to clap and appreciate it if shared.

ZoB.Raymond
03-09-2017, 08:40 PM
Not even a paragraph in, lost all interest.

Funny how I predictect trolls were coming by. Keep yourself in ignorance, it feels better for sure.

Icetower
03-09-2017, 08:42 PM
Funny how I predictect trolls were coming by. Keep yourself in ignorance, it feels better for sure.

lol

ZoB.Raymond
03-09-2017, 08:42 PM
I'm not trying to stifle anything, i just think it would be great for this forum to have a dedicated sub for people to post criticism and suggestions...

....rather than people filling up the general discussion with repeats of the theme of 'this game sucks and I'm quitting' with many threads.

hence why I mentioned the moderators of this forum.

just because everyone takes a poop doesn't mean we all need to clap and appreciate it if shared.

Well maybe if this forum filling up with critisism and people saying they quit provoked any kind of reaction from it's owner it would end. But you know as I do they don't care and they won't ever do.

Edit : + nobody asks you to read everything, if a title doesn't appeal you then just don't click on it.

Icetower
03-09-2017, 08:44 PM
Been waiting 9 years to be called a troll. Yay!

By the way: FUTURE. PREDICTED.

ZoB.Raymond
03-09-2017, 08:49 PM
Been waiting 9 years to be called a troll. Yay!

By the way: FUTURE. PREDICTED.

Ah, tippos, the arguments for .. Wait that's not an argument that's just for people that have nothing better to say. However yes, you're trolling here and if you "waited 9 years to be called a troll" then you knows it. Have fun trolling, I won't feed you a single more word.

AKDagriZ
03-09-2017, 08:50 PM

here you go. you just point how so many player have issue and come to this forum to adress the situation . the problem is not people who complain(i know some complain are not serious and they are made by people who assume instead of knowing).Is those problem being trolled away or simply not adressed.This game is dying slowly and this is why you cant see online players anymore

BreakingInMan
03-09-2017, 08:52 PM
Just expressing some truth and try to raise some awerness, I know this will probably be useless, but I won't say myself I didn't tried. I'm at work, bored. So why not ? x)

Oh here we go. All day people are crying in the forums. "This game sucks, this game is so screwed, fix this, fix that; player base is down 50%"

Sack up, or go play Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Icetower
03-09-2017, 08:55 PM
I really don't care, that's what you fail to understand. I find your replies pretty dang humorous.

ZoB.Raymond
03-09-2017, 08:57 PM
Oh here we go. All day people are crying in the forums. "This game sucks, this game is so screwed, fix this, fix that; player base is down 50%"

Sack up, or go play Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Yep, that's what I will do, but I don't really like kitties I will stick with GTA V, a game paid the same price, but strongly supported through years, free updates, new game modes everytime, tons of **** added for free and reactive support. I would better trhow 60$ tommorow for a little GTA V car than for another Ubisoft "full" title.

And also yeah, all day people crying because this game and Ubisoft brings it, don't you think ? No you don't, of course.

psyminion
03-09-2017, 08:59 PM
I'm at work, bored. So why not ? x)

we're not so different, you and me.

(except I love this game and it's always full of player on PS4 #consolemasterrace)

BreakingInMan
03-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Yep, that's what I will do, but I don't really like kitties I will stick with GTA V, a game paid the same price, but strongly supported through years, free updates, new game modes everytime, tons of **** added for free and reactive support. I would better trhow 60$ tommorow for a little GTA V car than for another Ubisoft "full" title.

And also yeah, all day people crying because this game and Ubisoft brings it, don't you think ? No you don't, of course.

You still play GTA V? Oh, that' right, because only after a year of being released (and a potential lawsuit) Rockstar finally released Heist Mode. So your "full" title comment has very little validity in this discussion. And I'll also add how horrible the connection to Rockstar's servers were on launch day. Let me guess, you don't recall hovering above the city, waiting to join your group inside the apartment, only to be disconnected over and over again.

That's what I remember about GTA V.

ZoB.Raymond
03-09-2017, 09:07 PM
we're not so different, you and me.

(except I love this game and it's always full of player on PS4 #consolemasterrace)

We are, you support this shame, I don't, it's already a strong disagreement.

I loved playing it, but I have face the truth. I loved Rainbow Six, got massively disapointed. I loved The Division and got also disapointed. Same on For Honor. Ubisoft are nothing more than scammers and I just can't wait the moment when even people like you will finaly realize it, and I will be one of the most happy when Ubisoft will close. Same goes for studios like EA games etc.

I spoke about GTA, well you see when a studio sells a game and then do everything for it for free, you know you can support them whatever happens. But when they sell a game, season pass, integrated transaction etc, you are just waiting for quality, and strong support. The fact is they are not even doing 10% of what Rockstar do for free.

Deal with it.

ZoB.Raymond
03-09-2017, 09:08 PM
You still play GTA V? Oh, that' right, because only after a year of being released (and a potential lawsuit) Rockstar finally released Heist Mode. So your "full" title comment has very little validity in this discussion. And I'll also add how horrible the connection to Rockstar's servers were on launch day. Let me guess, you don't recall hovering above the city, waiting to join your group inside the apartment, only to be disconnected over and over again.

That's what I remember about GTA V.

Like I just said, they sold the game and that's it. I can bear problems on this type of economic plan. But with a game with planed DLCs, season pass etc, no. Just no. And they fixed their ****, not in months. Ubisoft still didn't for Rainbow or The Division.