PDA

View Full Version : PC Game doesn't start anymore

Shoot2Die_NL
03-09-2017, 06:18 PM
Since a day or 2 I have huge problems starting my game. It start, I think, when I couldn't end my game and had to be forced shutdown by Windows task manager. Yesterday I was able after numerous tries finally to get in the game, but then when I was finished and end the game, same trouble as before and shutdown by Windows task manager. Already did a clean install, but no luck so far. Also used the tool from Uplay to check the game files, all good.

Pastebin DXDIAG

http://pastebin.com/7nj9PDZd

Ubi-gabelikes
03-09-2017, 07:32 PM
Do you receive a crash when it starts?

Could you see if clearing your config helps?

To do so you need to go to documents folder where they are saved. This is normally found here:

C:\Users\*PC NAME*\Documents\My Games\Tom Clancy's The Division

You can delete every file besides "user.bindings". All these files will be remade the next time you start the game.

/gabelikes

Shoot2Die_NL
03-19-2017, 09:52 AM
Thanks for the reply. Nope didn't work for me. I did had a few days playing time after installing it again (the whole game, changed the drive, etc) and somehow it worked. But yesterday I couldn't end the game properly (again ended task manager) and now the problem is back again. Somehow when you can't end the game normally, you got this problem. Today did what you mention in the reply, but it freezes after starting the game (black screen, nothing appeared after a long wait).

Emtwentytwo
03-19-2017, 06:33 PM
I'm having a similar problem. Reinstalled the game and Uplay. The Division will not launch(doesn't make it past the splash screen).
To date the first problem since the Beta phase...

Add: Deleted the files as explained above; now all thats there is the user.bindings.