PDA

View Full Version : AFK farmers ruining your AI fun? Cool, can we do something about the Revenge mechanic

Hibs.
03-09-2017, 04:55 AM
In 4vs4. Gaining revenge in a 1vs1 is stupid. It's almost more stupid that you can gain it in a 2vs1. Not 1vs2, a 2vs1.

Building it up anytime you're not being dog piled on, is stupid.

Peacekeepers(or any hybrid or assassin) with revenge stats, are stupid. They always seem to build it in every 1vs1 and then you're truly well and lubed for good ole' fu... yeah, you know.

But hey, those people that think it's fine, maybe I'm the stupid one, but I'll enjoy coming here when you are asking why no one else is playing these modes or most likely, this game.

untchable704
03-09-2017, 05:01 AM
You can build up your gear the same as everybody else does. What does AFK have to do with revenge? Lame excuse is lame.

Hibs.
03-09-2017, 05:31 AM
You can build up your gear the same as everybody else does. What does AFK have to do with revenge? Lame excuse is lame.

Oh, I can? Didn't know that. I do have my own revenge gear, maxed the hell out. I still think it's stupid, and unless you're an assassin you are going to NOT get revenge verses one of them as they also have feats. But you probably know that, right? Probably a dirty PK or Orochi or who are completely fine with revenge in 1vs1 with imbalanced gear, a broken mechanic in conjunction with certain feats.

The reason why I mentioned AFKing is because the dolts on this forum seem to have a bigger issue with people affecting their AI time, than the actual, real issues plaguing the game. Here's a new flash, no one with a brain, cares about the AFKers, when they are actually playing the real meat of the game, the PvP, and are dealing with an abundance of other important issues that need fixing.

But you're clearly one of the dolts.

Altair_Snake
03-09-2017, 05:44 AM
In case you don't know, you can turn off the matchmaking in the options, so that you play the AI by yourself. I find this way way better.

Bob__Gnarly
03-09-2017, 05:54 AM
In case you don't know, you can turn off the matchmaking in the options, so that you play the AI by yourself. I find this way way better.

This is what i do when i need to complete an order. Although you get less XP than you would if you had matchmaking turned on.

IIII 47 IIII
03-09-2017, 06:21 AM
Your problem isn't any more pressing than anyone else's. I agree completely that revenge needs some tweaking, but the honest truth is if you are better than your opponent, you'll win the matchup, revenge or not. You are clearly not good enough to deal with other users revenge and that's something you'll need to work on. Iv defeated countless Peacekeepers who were spec'd for revenge(iv also lost countless battles) and 9 times outta 10 my win or loss was due to player skill, not the revenge system. I can guarantee this is the same issue you are having. You are losing to better players and are looking to blame it on the revenge system.

Hibs.
03-09-2017, 06:49 PM
Your problem isn't any more pressing than anyone else's, grow the f**k up. I agree completely that revenge needs some tweaking, but the honest truth is if you are better than your opponent, you'll win the matchup, revenge or not. You are clearly not good enough to deal with other users revenge and that's something you'll need to work on. Iv defeated countless Peacekeepers who were spec'd for revenge(iv also lost countless battles) and 9 times outta 10 my win or loss was due to player skill, not the revenge system. I can guarantee this is the same issue you are having. You are losing to better players and are looking to blame it on the revenge system.

Ah, the ole' "you're not good enough to defeat so and so"

Keep telling yourself that kiddo. Anyone with intelligence and a sense of game balance can see revenge needs to be reworked. It's there to help in situations where you're being ganged up on, not a crutch in 1vs1s or building it even when you're a part of ganging up on someone.

But yeah, people defending it are probably the ones relying on it in those situations you shouldn't have it. Keep living the dream that it won't be changing!

PKUSUB
03-09-2017, 06:51 PM
Revenge mechanic ruining your fun? Cool, can we do something about the AFK farmers?

Hibs.
03-09-2017, 10:41 PM
Oh another AFKing isnt messing with my game therefore its not an issue thread. Alittle selfish arent you? There are many disabled gamers who play this game where AI fighting is better for them than pvp. What makes you more important than those players?......NOTHING.....Go outside in the real world and level up some kid.

Your probly that guy that laughs at people with disabilities. Good job earning the golden d**k award. Now go stick it where the sun dont shine.

Really, making this about me hating on people with disabilities? REALLY? Dude, me go outside? Maybe you should, holy cow.

And btw, you can turn match-making off and avoid afkers.

Good job trying to make this about people with disabilities lol

Turric4n666
03-09-2017, 10:45 PM
Some people just want to troll instead of contributing...well.

I don't even know what their problem is. Not winning versus ai or people having more steel than them.

cragar212
03-09-2017, 11:50 PM
And junior high school has been let out for the day!

DrExtrem
03-10-2017, 12:03 AM
This is what i do when i need to complete an order. Although you get less XP than you would if you had matchmaking turned on.

Still better than dealing with afk teammates and connectivity problems.

Keep in mind, that your downtime os minimal when fighting on your own vs. bots.