PDA

View Full Version : Just going to leave this here.

StrilanMaikinTV
03-09-2017, 02:12 AM
Almost half of the reviews on STEAM (as well as this one) can't be wrong.

Please, fix your network / matchmaking system.

https://i.imgur.com/AR1mrHs.png

Nomir2016
03-09-2017, 02:25 AM
this game is going to die anyway in curent technical condition :/ sad, atleast i will get my normal life back :)) my girlfriend will be happy

StrilanMaikinTV
03-09-2017, 05:42 AM
this game is going to die anyway in curent technical condition :/ sad, atleast i will get my normal life back :)) my girlfriend will be happy

Will it die? Not sure. I'm pretty positive those that played during Alpha will continue to play it. Some from Closed Beta, too.

But what I feel in my bones is that if they don't do something, the 50% of the players that dropped this game after buying it will not be coming back.

Zedaaaaa
03-09-2017, 05:43 AM
Will it die? Not sure. I'm pretty positive those that played during Alpha will continue to play it. Some from Closed Beta, too.

But what I feel in my bones is that if they don't do something, the 50% of the players that dropped this game after buying it will not be coming back.

It's already dying slowly

StrilanMaikinTV
03-09-2017, 05:52 AM
*plays world's smallest violin for Ubisoft's inability to make a game without major flaws*

TCTF_SWAT
03-09-2017, 05:55 AM
Clearly people never played MGO2. That game (best shooter of all time) had a playerbase of less then 5000. Still went strong for 4 years (till it's contract ran out sadly RIP.)

So, hereing this kind of stuff is whatever. HOWEVER......the daily D/C's are quite an annoyance I will say that.

Banicks
03-09-2017, 06:11 AM
From my experience of how Ubisoft handled the problems plagueing the PC version of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier. They won't lift a finger to fix anything. Literally. Their only objective is to rip off PC gamers as surplus income.

On the upside, people who waited will probably get this game for 50% off within the month on Steam.