PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think we need some menue updates?

coolnick5504
03-09-2017, 12:43 AM
Absolutely love For Honor, but I feel like theres times i want to click on something that just isnt there or it takes too long to navigate the menues. For instance why when we click on faction wars do we need to zoom in, click our placement, then hit back another 2 times to get to the main screen when we can only place units in the one specific region? Feel like zooming in and out is pointless there. Id also love to access things like the order and options menues in more places like when looking for a match or from the multiplayer screen. The ability to change hero/bot level in practice without completely exiting and re entering would be nice.

Anyone else experience anything theyd suggest adding/removing from menues?

Turric4n666
03-09-2017, 12:53 AM
yes.. UI is god forbidden awfull but i am not sure if it is worth to make suggestions as they probably won´t touch that anymore.

coolnick5504
03-09-2017, 01:06 AM
Another thing that needs fixin is when you kill someone in a 1v2 or up, it should auto target the next closest enemy instead of locking you in the direction youre currently facing and letting you get hit in the back. And on the subject of guard break locks, anyone else get that error where you sprint and hit someone, then enter guard mode and it kicks you out of it? I end up having to hit guard mode up to 3 times after a sprint bash before it finally stays and by then ive been hit a few times

ryan4321
03-09-2017, 01:11 AM
good point nick i have had that happen while fighting multiple people and its quite annoying to have to change target lock again