PDA

View Full Version : Allowing type chat on console?

jeg1057
03-08-2017, 09:29 PM
It would be nice if console users could have more chat options, or allowing the player to type in the chat.

Kharneth88
03-08-2017, 09:30 PM
It would be nice if console users could have more chat options, or allowing the player to type in the chat.

No. It would be nice if you'd ****ing plug in your mic and communicate with the rest of us like an adult.

Not *****ing about you specifically, but no one uses a damn mic!

itsPlanB
03-08-2017, 09:31 PM
There is in game chat? I'm on my mic all the time and I never hear anyone talk.

No. It would be nice if you'd ****ing plug in your mic and communicate with the rest of us like an adult.

Not *****ing about you specifically, but no one uses a damn mic!

PKUSUB
03-08-2017, 09:34 PM

Yeah I agree they should add it. Although ull probably get a lot of people calling u a homo, screwing ur mom last night and etc. hahahaha I guess u can always report them

royguerra_2010
03-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Well on Xbox at least every time you open your friends list or go to the home screen the game itself seems to just pause/freeze until you full screen it again. I'm thinking it would do the same if the message interface came up. As for mics I think NAT type can affect that as well. Say we're both in game chat and I'm red and you're green I won't be able to hear you or anything else in chat I believe. Also I think parties are less susceptible to having you sound like your mic is cutting out or ranging in volume like it might in game chat

Gray360UK
03-08-2017, 09:39 PM
No. Thank you. Have you seen what they type in chat on PC?

cragar212
03-08-2017, 09:40 PM
Oh god no. All it would be is a bunch of ragers raging. I get enough psn hate mail as is

Icetower
03-08-2017, 09:48 PM
Ugh, please no. The ***z on my face emote spam is bad enough.

That word has a j and and an i and two z's by the way.