PDA

View Full Version : Kill streak order issue?

GraphikFx
03-08-2017, 09:19 PM
Just putting this out there to see if I'm the only one who's had this happen. With the recent orders, I tried the Skirmish one where it asks you to reach a kill streak of 8 in PVP without dying. Well, I did that. I even got to 10! Imagine my confusion when I wasn't awarded the order bonus when the match ended. It's as if I never got a kill at all. Now maybe I'm just doing it wrong but I'm pretty sure I got it right. I made certain that I didn't misread it. Has anyone else had this happen??

PackingMoney
03-08-2017, 09:20 PM
Just putting this out there to see if I'm the only one who's had this happen. With the recent orders, I tried the Skirmish one where it asks you to reach a kill streak of 8 in PVP without dying. Well, I did that. I even got to 10! Imagine my confusion when I wasn't awarded the order bonus when the match ended. It's as if I never got a kill at all. Now maybe I'm just doing it wrong but I'm pretty sure I got it right. I made certain that I didn't misread it. Has anyone else had this happen??

Did you get 10 kills or 10 take-downs, there is a very big difference?

Gray360UK
03-08-2017, 09:26 PM
You have to land the last blow 8 times in a row. Quite hard to do, especially vs Players.

GraphikFx
03-08-2017, 09:45 PM
Well, from the wording of the orders... they tend to specify executions and takedowns. Naturally, I associated takedowns and kill streak to be same since while you're racking up the takedowns, you are tagged with ranks like heroic, godlike, unstoppable, etc.

PackingMoney
03-08-2017, 09:47 PM
Well, from the wording of the orders... they tend to specify executions and takedowns. Naturally, I associated takedowns and kill streak to be same since while you're racking up the takedowns, you are tagged with ranks like heroic, godlike, unstoppable, etc.

Yeah, it is confusing a little, you need to actually get the killing blow for it to count for the contract.

GraphikFx
03-08-2017, 09:50 PM
I can understand that. But how is one to know for certain that their blow was in fact the killing one? I assumed it let you know by the "+5" number that pops up on the right side of the screen.

PackingMoney
03-08-2017, 09:52 PM
I can understand that. But how is one to know for certain that their blow was in fact the killing one? I assumed it let you know by the "+5" number that pops up on the right side of the screen.

You can't really tell unless you count or just kill steal to ensure you get them.

GraphikFx
03-08-2017, 10:06 PM
You can't really tell unless you count or just kill steal to ensure you get them.

Guess I'll have to keep hammering away at it then. Thanks.

Altair_Snake
03-08-2017, 11:06 PM
This order is so trolly.

Gray360UK
03-09-2017, 12:18 AM
The AI one I got when I went 18-0.
Now I can't tell you which of the 18 counted, but I was hopeful that at least 8 would have been last hits, and sure enough it completed at the end of the match :D
VS Players, I am never even going to equip that one.

Bob__Gnarly
03-09-2017, 01:03 AM
If it's the same order I got, then you have to get 8 takedowns in a row without dying the whole match against players.

I was also confused initially, as I got 13 takedowns in a row and thought I completed the order, only to reread it at the end and notice that you cannot die at all either. I ended the game with something like 23 kills and 1 death. I just deleted the order after that.