PDA

View Full Version : did you notice that?

Alchemist..
03-08-2017, 05:55 PM
did you guys notice that spamming guard stance change you are able block faster or better? just play practice with lvl 3 valk without spamming i was able to block like 4/10 her light spamming attc, when i start spamming a was able to block almost all her attacks. idk its based on reaction or its something in game?

teksuo1
03-08-2017, 05:58 PM
i notice that i get some lucky block when spinning the block like a mad man...

i thought that was just statistics... i got 1/3 base chances to block something while doing this shenanigan :P

*on assassins it could be statistically be slightly better, since doing this you never have the guard falling off to grey (keeping the 1/3 chance up)

Alchemist..
03-08-2017, 06:09 PM
i notice that i get some lucky block when spinning the block like a mad man...

i thought that was just statistics... i got 1/3 base chances to block something while doing this shenanigan :P

*on assassins it could be statistically be slightly better, since doing this you never have the guard falling off to grey (keeping the 1/3 chance up)

i do this with vanguard, try just block how much attacks i can from her all sides light spam and i can barely block 1/3 after spamming guard stance she was able to land mabye 1/5 lights. i just start thinking that your guard stance lock for longer than your indicator shows while spamming?

ShadowFetus
03-08-2017, 06:42 PM
Interesting, I'll have to test this out after work