PDA

View Full Version : I've manually recorded video of 13 different AFK farmers and reported them. NO MORE!

PRidd27
03-08-2017, 09:55 AM
Yup. Hours of my own gaming time spent trying to report AFKers... :nonchalance:

I'm done doing Ubisoft's work for them. I play mostly at night because I work nights, and on my nights off I have to keep myself awake for my sleep schedule. So either I play 4v4 PvP and get DC'ed most of the time, play 4v4 PvE and have to carry my team due to AFKers, or play duel/brawl, but those are slow for leveling and I'm trying to hit Rep 4 with Valkyrie (or I could just play another game entirely...).

For the love of all that is common sense, get some people to combat the AFKers and issue punishments, and fix the server issues ASAP!

Banicks
03-08-2017, 10:06 AM
Why though, all it's hurting is Ubisoft's greed for microtransactions. If they weren't in the game, everyone would be far more satisfied with decent earning of gear and such. As it stands, it's a system setup for a hardcore game, that is nothing more than a casual game. Forcing players into micro-transactions just to retain decent income of exp and steel.

Personally I don't AFK farm, but I'm not reporting AFK'ers smart enough to sort out gains via AI. It's not hurting anyone but Ubisoft.

Gray360UK
03-08-2017, 02:17 PM
It's not hurting anyone but Ubisoft.

Until you want to play a game of Dominion vs AI and all 3 of your team mates are doing it, with the score at 10 to your team and 900 to the bots. I got matchmade into one of those last night, that was fun.