View Full Version : Dominion is Completely Broken

03-08-2017, 09:51 AM
Ever since the update, I'm getting disconnected any time I try to play a 4v4 gamemode. Dominion especially! 90% of the time I'll get disconnected right at the start, before I even make it out of spawn. The other 10% of the time I get disconnected mid-game, or near the end. Matchmaking is complete cancer right now. Nothing but Error [0006000037]. We all know this game has had major connection issues since release, but it seems like it's gotten worse since update.

I've also noticed that I seem to be the only Green Bar player in the entire lobby most of the time. What the hell is going on?

Oh and thanks for adding the Middle East to the Europe region. As if the connection problems couldn't get any worse, you decide to screw over the whole of Europe by doing this. I know this happened a few weeks ago but it's utter insanity. How could you possibly think adding a region where most people have poor connections to the Europe region was a good idea?

03-08-2017, 09:54 AM
yea i live in Seattle n i get dropped 2 outta 5 games

connectivity is a prob right now