PDA

View Full Version : GB kensai during side dash attack, and after

PokePokeBleed
03-08-2017, 07:40 AM
I just noticed playing my kensai more, we all knew kensai can be grabbed during side dash attacks. I just realized people get a free GB after blocking it too

JibletHunter
03-08-2017, 07:53 PM
His attacks in general, including his side dash, are incredibly easy to parry/punish. Its a shame, fun class to play but not really viable in any competitive sense.

DrinkinMyStella
03-09-2017, 01:05 PM
he is my main and i'm really good with him in high level plays. People don't expect me to be side dashing with him so its easy to take people out side dash > light > Heavy top > feint > side heavy dont even see it coming

JibletHunter
03-09-2017, 06:35 PM
I can get side dodge into light working, but my final string usually just change into a gb. Against a good player, i seem to get parried or blocked even if i throw in a top side top side feint. Its telling that his swings are so slow that a cancel parry, cancel, parry, cancel parry, parry is doable.

GiganticKORAK
03-10-2017, 10:55 AM
he is my main and i'm really good with him in high level plays. People don't expect me to be side dashing with him so its easy to take people out side dash > light > Heavy top > feint > side heavy dont even see it coming

I am sorry to be such an ******* to say this but...
I can't picture high level plays with side dash light actually hitting people in the same image.

If a Kensei throw at me a side dash attack, even during the unblockable mix-up game, and I don't actually block that, that means I am off my game that day.
The chance of getting punished for using side dash attack in high level play is close to 100%.

If you are not being punished for using it... I am sorry, I think it is not high level play.

JibletHunter
03-12-2017, 01:29 AM
side dash lights get parried 95% of the time in high level play. its very slow