PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Please Respond ~

ZechsMarquizy
03-08-2017, 06:33 AM
These things need to be fixed and added ASAP, Please don't let For Honor Fail like "The Division" stop neglecting the game or we will move on to something else. That simple.

~ Stats off option for Matchmaking
~ Add Ranked Mode already
~ Nerf Valk
~ Nerf PK tot he ground and make the hero so ****ing useless no one ever picks her again... but seriously nerf the ****ing PK the hero is aidz.
~ Buff Lawbringer
~ BUFF RAIDER TO LEGENDARY STATUS - no but seriously the hero is trash as is in a 1v1
~ Nerf Conq's stun on shield bash / or remove guard lock from shield bash
~ Nerf ALL moveset moves that knock down during revenge mode, REMOVE that feature its cancer.
~ Increase ALL heroes Guard Change speeds to be 100% equal, all this does is create massive balance issues.

As a side note, you guys seriously need to send out EVERYTHING that was offered to us in the Deluxe + additions many of us if not all have yet to receive the content that we bought and paid for...

J_Hamm
03-08-2017, 06:40 AM
Most of these are bad ideas. The raider buff and the block time being the same I get, but nerfing characters into the ground will not help anything. It will just kill the game for those players who main the characters.

GayForShugoki
03-08-2017, 06:42 AM
Quick, Ubisoft, nerf everything that OP cannot deal with or he will quit! *gasp*

stickyfingergan
03-08-2017, 06:51 AM
If anything should be fixed it's these crappy servers... but I do agree on one of your arguments and that's the give us what we paid for statement. But the other ideas were total garbage 🤣😂🤣😂

untchable704
03-08-2017, 06:52 AM
Warlord can use a nerf too. Maybe slow him down. His moves are easy too. But I think they said they may look to buff characters up instead of nerfing characters.

I do kind of agree with the knockdown thing in revenge tho. You cannot survive against me unless you run.

I also agree we can take PK out of the game.

I agree with the blocking thing too. Tough to say playing Xbox tho. I think a lot of problems come from not having fast enough frames.

Hogmin
03-08-2017, 06:54 AM
Most of these are bad ideas. The raider buff and the block time being the same I get, but nerfing characters into the ground will not help anything. It will just kill the game for those players who main the characters.

Basically this.

Also LOL at the "nerf valk" OP just sounds like he wants everything HE doesn't like nerfed/removed.