PDA

View Full Version : Missing Season Pass

adzadz0
03-08-2017, 03:10 AM
I acquired my Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition today from my local EB Games. I got home and entered my Season Pass+Deluxe Edition Code and I got the Deluxe Edition content but not the Season Pass...

Akuma5150
03-08-2017, 03:50 AM
I got the gold edition from Amazon. I've got the same problem. Where's my season pass? That's a lot of money to be throwing down a hole.

michigangamer24
03-08-2017, 04:32 AM
Same here states i have to buy the season pass now this is after my collectors edition showed up from ubisoft without the game so had to go buy the gold edition from a local retailer punched in my season pass code ps 4 accepted it now it states i have to pay 39.99 for the season pass cmon Ubisoft we need some answers this is crazy where is my game i actually purchased from you for 185 and all i got was the statue and now where is the season pass stuff that you get once you put in the code.

Ubi-Iudex
03-08-2017, 04:51 AM
Hey everyone,

This is something the team is currently aware of and looking into. Please continue to try activating your content. Once we have confirmed the codes are active, all content can be activated and redeemed. Thank you for your patience during this time.

adzadz0
03-08-2017, 05:00 AM
Hey everyone,

This is something the team is currently aware of and looking into. Please continue to try activating your content. Once we have confirmed the codes are active, all content can be activated and redeemed. Thank you for your patience during this time.

I have already activated my code I just did not get everything the code advertised it would give me.

x_Blade_xx
03-08-2017, 06:33 AM
Same here got gold edition from GameStop entered the code and all I got was the deluxe pack but not the season pass

ScoringCross186
03-08-2017, 06:40 AM
Same got mine from amazon and got the deluxe content and peruvian connection but not the season pass. Please update us on whats going on.

SlyHawkMo
03-08-2017, 08:05 AM
Same here. I did not get the season pass with my gold edition from best buy.

Iripoff16
03-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Bought the Fallen Angel gold edition from Amazon.. Spent a lot of money on that game and my season pass doesn't work... Ubisoft pleas fix this asap.. many are getting angry at this inconvenience. As for the crap service we are being provided due to the inconvenience you should all issue some sort of compensation for the wait..

Trugritz
03-08-2017, 10:24 AM
Hi,

I preordered the GOLD edition of Ghost Recon Wildlands via the PS4 store. It gave me the deluxe edition, and it says the Gold Edition is currently unavailable. Please fix this or issue me a refund. Also, you need to patch the horrible driving mechanics, and worst than that is the UNREADABLE font in the menus. I am talking about the skinny black font with a white outline on top of a light gray background. You have to strain to read it. Did they not test this game before release?

Mad_Tokester
03-08-2017, 01:57 PM
I also am having the same problem. I pre-ordered the gold edition entered my code and i got everything but the season pass. What is going on? I do not want to spend more money for something i should already have.

Akuma5150
03-08-2017, 02:17 PM
How do I get a refund? The game just isn't good enough to put up with paying extra for the season pass and not getting it.

HER0zeroo
03-08-2017, 02:18 PM
Same issue here. Got Gold Edition off Amazon and the code says it will unlock everything including season pass but it only provides the deluxe content. The season pass is still locked and says it will cost me 39.99 even though I already paid 100$ for the game and pass and everything. So please fix this. Quite annoying because the code has been redeemed and after contacting Sony support they say that's all the code is good for. So what's going on?

Wojanis
03-08-2017, 03:03 PM
I am glad that I am not the only one... But this is frustrating.

xWyatt5
03-08-2017, 03:29 PM
i got the gold edition from gamestop got the deluxe edition stuff but didnt get any of the gold edition or the season pass.

royi42
03-08-2017, 03:42 PM
I posted in a couple other threads as I hope it helps Ubi-awareness. But I purchased the Gold Edition yesterday (physical copy) and redeemed the Deluxe + Gold Season pass. However, I only got the deluxe items unlocked. I do not have access to anything from the season pass (minibus, 800 credits, and the XP boosts etc).

It still shows that I'm able to purchase the Season Pass from PSN store as well - https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/tom-clancy%e2%80%99s-ghost-recon-wildlands-season-pass/cid=UP0001-CUSA02902_00-GRWSEASONPASS000

Please help Ubi - super fun game so far, I just want me Bolivian Mini-bus! I think thats why people on these forums are so upset. They all want their minibuses!

R1Stunner
03-08-2017, 03:48 PM
Glad to know I am not the only one. Hopefully this will be fixed soon!

SGTCIBGUY
03-08-2017, 04:16 PM
I posted in a couple other threads as I hope it helps Ubi-awareness. But I purchased the Gold Edition yesterday (physical copy) and redeemed the Deluxe + Gold Season pass. However, I only got the deluxe items unlocked. I do not have access to anything from the season pass (minibus, 800 credits, and the XP boosts etc).

It still shows that I'm able to purchase the Season Pass from PSN store as well - https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/tom-clancy%e2%80%99s-ghost-recon-wildlands-season-pass/cid=UP0001-CUSA02902_00-GRWSEASONPASS000

Please help Ubi - super fun game so far, I just want me Bolivian Mini-bus! I think thats why people on these forums are so upset. They all want their minibuses!

I am in the same spot. I purchased the Gold Edition from Target for the PS4 but the code is not unlocking the season pass stuff. please help Ubisoft.

lutfy
03-08-2017, 04:34 PM
Ubisoft is really ignoring us and not updating us on what they are doing....we want our season pass and its content ASAP

Wojanis
03-08-2017, 04:34 PM
I also cannot get the rewards for having Amazon and Twitch Prime so I feel there are a lot of issues happening... Hopefully they can get all of this figured out.

KurtHEL
03-08-2017, 04:47 PM
I just bought all the possible things to it. And the Season Pass code does no go through.
The DLC Extra Bonus play said so. I also had to make new profile on the game, even that I played the Beta version. How do we get the free perks from playing the Beta?
Is it so that we have to start all over again?

TBALT
03-08-2017, 04:55 PM
I bought my copy of the gold edition from Best Buy. It included an insert for the deluxe content, but did not include an insert for the season pass.

Is the season pass a separate code? I would assume so. If so, please provide me with the missing season pass.

If it should have been included on the deluxe content code, please fix this. Thank you.

royi42
03-08-2017, 04:55 PM
I just chatted with Ubi support (it was about a hour wait due to massive backlog of launch stuff I'm sure) and got this response:

"I see :( Sorry for the trouble, we're currently aware of the issue and are still looking into it. We believe it may appear on its own soon as we look to push a fix out but you can contact us back in the next 2-3 days if nothing shows up to see if we have any updated information."

Just remember if you are dealing with anyone specifically to not take it out on them. Blame the company, not the customer service rep that you can't use your Minibus

xWyatt5
03-08-2017, 05:13 PM
is ubisoft gonna fix the gold edition? i would like to get what i paid for.

RuNaNdHiDe56
03-08-2017, 05:41 PM
Just got out of a chat with them. Doesn't look like they know what to do in order to fix the issue. Gave them every screenshot they should need to show the season pass isn't attached in their codes and she just closed the chat and said she'd e-mail updates.

m10b
03-08-2017, 06:07 PM
I also redeemed the code from the physical version of the Gold Edition on PSN and only got the Deluxe Edition content, not the Season Pass content. Very frustrating.
How do we contact Ubisoft to let them know?

ufcmike1
03-08-2017, 06:11 PM
I also redeemed the code from the physical version of the Gold Edition on PSN and only got the Deluxe Edition content, not the Season Pass content. Very frustrating.
How do we contact Ubisoft to let them know?

Open up a Support Ticket here, https://support.ubi.com/en-US

Don't expect to hear back from Ubisoft Support, however. Ubisoft Support has been quiet on Twitter and Support tickets regarding this issue. I'm under the impression they provided broken codes and now can't fix it. I say Ubisoft Support send us all new Season Pass codes that actually work.

HykCraft
03-08-2017, 10:57 PM
Are you guys blind?

Please go and read the OFFICIAL UBISOFT RESPONSE on PAGE 1.

SniperScoutSi
03-08-2017, 11:07 PM
Same issue here. Bought Gold from Amazon, entered my Peruvian Connection, Deluxe and Season Pass codes - Codes ALL activated and seems to have unlocked everything but no actual mention of the season pass itself! :(

xWyatt5
03-09-2017, 04:12 AM
did ubi fix the problem or say whats gonna happen? ive been waiting for my gold edition stuffs :/

xPureShot
03-09-2017, 09:29 AM
I'm on the PC version and ran into the same issue though on uplay it shows I own the season pass but none of the content it comes with it tells me to buy the pass to unlock it all in game so I talked to the support people and all they really told me was to either wait 24 hours or they would push it to a dev and the dev would email me at some random point in time to help me maybe fix it but no luck so far on it being fixed for me.

ffmedic_34
03-09-2017, 05:35 PM
Same issue here. I preordered and purchased this game months ago. I spent over $100.00 of my hard earned money on the Ghost Recon Wildalnds Gold Edition and I put the code into the PS4 playstation store and I got my content for the deluxe stuff but never received my Gold Edition dlc stuff for the game I righteously paid for. UBISOFT GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER!!!

tonyshafer26
03-09-2017, 06:43 PM
I got the same thing I want my season pass too

RIERA.
03-09-2017, 06:45 PM
How is your reply supposed to help us? Do you know what taking money for product not delivered is called??? The devs team should need to be working on this problem, they should had worked on correcting and preventing this, and the long list of problems (The one posted by you, and those problems not posted on there...). This seems to be your new standard, to charge full price for a half @$$ product, your release day should be called the paid beta...

royi42
03-09-2017, 07:01 PM
Same issue here. I preordered and purchased this game months ago. I spent over $100.00 of my hard earned money on the Ghost Recon Wildalnds Gold Edition and I put the code into the PS4 playstation store and I got my content for the deluxe stuff but never received my Gold Edition dlc stuff for the game I righteously paid for. UBISOFT GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER!!!

I simply just asked for a Season pass code at this point so I can get my damn Llama Bus (I really want the Llama Bus) - I even said I would return the game to Target as "defective" - This was the response:

Alex F @Ubisoft Support wrote: Mar 09, 2017 at 12:27 PM EST
I apologize, but we are not giving out season pass codes at this time. We are looking into the issue actively at the moment and hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

:/

xshadowreaper13
03-09-2017, 10:10 PM
Quite honestly, I'm sick of Ubisoft and their launch day disasters that literally have happened for all of the Next gen games. Every launch it's unexpected error this and unknown problem that, then when we report it the responses sum up to essentially "deal with it, we'll fix it whenever". Why is it that you guys are the only devs consistently dropping the ball every game release when it comes to digital content? Why does every other season pass for games not made by you seem to work flawlessly? Ubisoft wasn't made yesterday so it shouldnt function like it was. Either fix your **** and release full, functional products or give the people who mistakenly placed their faith in you a refund. I've know pyramid schemes that were more concrete than your "pay us for a product we probably won't deliver" business motto.

Vulcan77786
03-10-2017, 12:05 AM
I find it interesting how the microtransactions work FLAWLESSLY, but the stuff we bought ahead of time isn't.

m10b
03-10-2017, 12:09 AM
How is this issue not currently listed on the Known Problem thread? Is Ubisoft pretending like this isn't happening to us?
I got an email from them asking for copies of my Proof of Purchase and image of the CD-Key within four days or they will close my case, as if this issue is news to them!

HykCraft
03-10-2017, 12:12 AM
Reading on other forums, some people have posted a ticket and shown them their code and receipt of purchase and was able to get a season pass DL code, others were told they were aware of the issue and to be patient while they fix it.

This happened with The Division, Rainbow Six, and For Honor (recently). Same issue. Pretty sad no update yet since Day 1.

RIERA.
03-10-2017, 12:46 AM
They don't care about our complains, or the fact that they are basically stealing from us by not giving us what we paid for, they already have our money... Take it to social media, post on twitter, Facebook, all over the place, tag them and the game.. Also, they better give us something extra, more credits, XP, special outfits, credits, and someone (or a couple of people) better get fire!!!

UncleLou1979
03-10-2017, 02:21 AM
Same problem here season pass not working. if you go to the store on the game it says broken offer where the season pass should be.

kenu080
03-10-2017, 09:44 AM
I bought ghost recon widlands gold edition from bestbuy and everything has unlocked except for my season pass I would appreciate if you fix problem asap I was really excited about this game this is very frustrating because I paid more to have all these things and I don't have them please fix the problem or issue a refund this is disappointing

Arbioo
03-10-2017, 03:18 PM
I have the same issue as well.. No seasons pass on the gold edition .... I bought it from ebgames and they told be we cant return it for defective.... If you bought the deluxe edition the code inside will be the gold edition one.. Thats what happened to an ebgames employee ..

When is this gonna be fixed??? How can something like this happen... Isn't there any quality control?

HER0zeroo
03-10-2017, 03:33 PM
Still waiting for my season pass as well. I sent them a ticket with pictures of everything and they came back and asked for more pictures. Now I'm waiting again. 48 or so hours since getting ripped off.

J51180
03-10-2017, 03:59 PM
I'm having the same exact problem, season pass and it's content is nowhere to be found. I also created a support ticket and provided a photo of my receipt.

hypodrmage
03-10-2017, 04:08 PM
Having the same problem - bought the gold edition, but can't download the Season Pass - telling me I need to buy this again. Can this be corrected soon?

RuNaNdHiDe56
03-10-2017, 06:08 PM
I'm in the same boat missing the season pass from the gold edition. Basically the guys said they have no new updates from a support prospective but I could contact Gamestop and see if they would give me a new code for the season pass. I am currently on hold with gamestop customer service to try and see if they will give me a code.

J51180
03-10-2017, 06:51 PM
I'm in the same boat missing the season pass from the gold edition. Basically the guys said they have no new updates from a support prospective but I could contact Gamestop and see if they would give me a new code for the season pass. I am currently on hold with gamestop customer service to try and see if they will give me a code.

Wow, Ubisoft should be providing season pass codes for us!!!! Not GameStop!!!!

xWyatt5
03-10-2017, 07:10 PM
i dont think ubisoft should make special edition games anymore since they ALWAYS seem to have a problem with them. they should at least do something for all the trouble they caused paying extra money and not getting what we paid for.. :mad:

HykCraft
03-11-2017, 12:07 AM
Ubisoft... hello???

Any update???!!?!

GorillaGamingPS
03-11-2017, 03:56 AM
Hi,

I preordered the GOLD edition of Ghost Recon Wildlands via the PS4 store. It gave me the deluxe edition, and it says the Gold Edition is currently unavailable. Please fix this or issue me a refund. Also, you need to patch the horrible driving mechanics, and worst than that is the UNREADABLE font in the menus. I am talking about the skinny black font with a white outline on top of a light gray background. You have to strain to read it. Did they not test this game before release?

Same problem. I got the GOLD addition Season Pass and EVEN the gold edition are not available on the PSN any longer even though my ACCOUNT clearly shows it.
http://i63.tinypic.com/4igc5j.png

We are missing all the content that comes with this. This is a MAJOR issue you guys need to fix this ASAP

Bonzai_K
03-11-2017, 05:23 AM
Same problem. I got the GOLD addition Season Pass and EVEN the gold edition are not available on the PSN any longer even though my ACCOUNT clearly shows it.
http://i63.tinypic.com/4igc5j.png

We are missing all the content that comes with this. This is a MAJOR issue you guys need to fix this ASAP

Where did you get that picture, here was I, thinking that "Oh they didn't relase everything from the season pass yet" like a lost lamb. And checking the PSN store I can get Deluxe and Standard, but Gold gives me "Not available for purchase." on a literal translation, and I pre-ordered the Gold Edition.

EDIT: Oh and I don't know if this is connected to it, but on the in-game store thingy, I can see the Rebel outfit as last, and 2 other offers on top of it with that "Broken Offer" someone else already told about.

SpideyVille
03-11-2017, 05:27 PM
I bought a physical copy of the Gold Edition from Best Buy. When I entered the code, it only seemed to unlock the contents for the Deluxe Edition. On the PS Store, those items are marked as PURCHASED but the Season Pass is not.

What can I do to ensure that I get the Season Pass that I already paid for?

Xhair
03-11-2017, 05:52 PM
If any of you are not sure what comes out and when check this link http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1604014-Unlocking-Content-Guide , it helped me to realise that only1 of the ghost packs are available right now ( the rebel leader one which looks nothing like the one pictured) and the other 2 come out later...BUT I still have some missing emblems and xp boost from the deluxe pack code in my cavalera edition and season pass infinite boost etc. Also the huntsmen gear is described different in game too.. the jacket is actually a fleece( it has a zipper in the pic), the backpack is called the sapper, and the glasses are a orange variant of one that already exists.
Hope this helps.. still sent in a ticket though

Lamar-_-Bone
03-11-2017, 08:59 PM
When I put in my code for the gold edition I received everything BUT the season pass. It seems like my issue is minor compared to many other, but it is still frustrating. I'll put my hat in the ring.

trodomir
03-11-2017, 10:19 PM
My ticket was just updated saying they added the content to my account. I go and look and all they did was add the Kraken pack, not the Season Pass with no word about it either. The joke is the Kraken codes have worked since yesterday.

Why they can't just give us new codes for just the Season Pass is beyond me.

HykCraft
03-11-2017, 10:36 PM
My ticket was just updated saying they added the content to my account. I go and look and all they did was add the Kraken pack, not the Season Pass with no word about it either. The joke is the Kraken codes have worked since yesterday.

Why they can't just give us new codes for just the Season Pass is beyond me.

Same here -- I logged on today to see my 800 credits and the missing booster... but Season Pass is still missing. I'm waiting in a chat line to talk to them again...

J51180
03-11-2017, 11:15 PM
This may not help everyone but I went back to my local GameStop, explained the problem and showed them this thread. I asked if they'd be willing to take my gold edition back in exchange for a standard edition and a season pass. They agreed, I redeemed the season pass code on PSN and everything is activated now. Hopefully it stays that way....hope this info helps.

HykCraft
03-11-2017, 11:20 PM
Same here -- I logged on today to see my 800 credits and the missing booster... but Season Pass is still missing. I'm waiting in a chat line to talk to them again...

Finished talking to the 3rd rep via Chat -- I'm missing the Bolvian Bus and the actual "Season Pass" even though they claim I redeemed it already.

They told me to talk to SONY to find out why PSN is still showing 39.99 and was not included with my "GOLD EDITION" code.

HykCraft
03-12-2017, 02:31 AM
***UPDATE***

I talked to a Sony rep online.

They stated that it appears that my GOLD EDITION code was actually a DELUXE code that doesn't obviously contain the Season Pass.

Sony is escalating my case. I had to upload the GOLD EDITION paper voucher (scanned) and a receipt of proof of purchased (scanned).

The outcome = I will get a Season Pass code or it will be added to my PSN account within 48 hours.

TLDR = It appears all the GOLD EDITION games have DELUXE codes. Therefore, you need to talk to Sony.

GOOD LUCK!

xWyatt5
03-12-2017, 02:41 AM
yeah my ticket got updated too saying my contents were added i logged on and only see the credits still missing season pass and exp booster

trodomir
03-12-2017, 04:47 AM
***UPDATE***

They stated that it appears that my GOLD EDITION code was actually a DELUXE code that doesn't obviously contain the Season Pass.

Sony is escalating my case. I had to upload the GOLD EDITION paper voucher (scanned) and a receipt of proof of purchased (scanned).

The outcome = I will get a Season Pass code or it will be added to my PSN account within 48 hours.

TLDR = It appears all the GOLD EDITION games have DELUXE codes. Therefore, you need to talk to Sony.

GOOD LUCK!

Just tried with Sony and they said go to retailer or publisher. Not their problem.

I really hate Ubisoft right now. It's their mistake and they won't fix it.

XxParasitexX
03-12-2017, 04:53 AM
I guess I'll just reiterate what everyone else is saying. Bought the PS4 Cartel edition from Amazon and the code did not unlock the season pass or any of the season pass perks.

Right now now it looks like I paid $170 for a deluxe edition and a cool looking statue.

m10b
03-12-2017, 07:17 AM
Well, it took them days, and they still haven't mentioned it here, but at least Ubisoft is now acknowledging that there's an issue with missing content on physical versions of the PS4 Gold Edition :

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/News/000026562/Missing-GRW-Content

REFERENCE ID: 000026562
Missing Boosters & Credits in Ghost Recon: Wildlands Hello.

We at Ubisoft Support are aware of an issue with Gold Editions of Ghost Recon: Wildlands on PS4 which is causing players to not receive their Boosters and/or Credits in the game. We apologize for the inconvenience, but the issue is presently being investigated and we hope to have it resolved as soon as possible so that all players will have access to the content they paid for.

We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to resolve this issue. We plan to update affected players once we have more information. We hope you continue to enjoy the game in the meantime!

Vip-Sphinx
03-13-2017, 04:32 AM
***UPDATE***

GOOD LUCK!

Which number did you use?

HykCraft
03-13-2017, 06:18 AM
I didn't use a phone number. I used their LIVE CHAT on their support site.

Your mileage may vary. Other people I know were turned down from Sony. :(

XxParasitexX
03-13-2017, 12:38 PM
I know this isn't a sony problem or an amazon problem... and so I wait for Ubisoft to figure it out. Day 6 now.

SpraykwoN
03-13-2017, 11:58 PM
Missing my Season Pass as well. Only reason I noticed it was because I saw the ability to purchase the pass off PSN. Pretty irritated at the moment that I spent $130+ on the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands War Within the Cartel Bundle Edition: PlayStation 4 from Amazon and I don't have the content I paid for.

trodomir
03-14-2017, 02:15 AM
I created a ticket for the missing Season Pass and the first response to it, which took 3 days, asked me to check to see if it was still missing (of course it is), proof of purchase and picture of the code sheet. All of that was included with the ticket when I made it so they didn't even bother to look, just did an initial denial like an insurance company.

This is ridiculously bad support. Ubisoft should be ashamed of themselves but we know they don't actually care.

Presten1911
03-14-2017, 08:35 AM
This is how I got mine called Amazon.Hello I got the tom clancy war within the cartel bundle I am missing my season pass.

Amazon lady. Give me a little time ( puts me on hold ) Yes I see this is a big issue others are haveing You can send it back or we can let you buy the season pass and e will instantly refund you.

Me I no longer have the box Can we please do the second one?

Lady yes we can.

I bought is within the net day got the refund.

hope yalls all gets fixed to.

xWyatt5
03-14-2017, 03:47 PM
ubisoft updated my ticket the other day said they fixed it and added the missing items i logged in and only got the credits still missing the season pass and exp booster. this is ubisofts problem not right that other companies gotta lose money and fix ubisofts problem. :mad: they should give everyone a new season pass code and give something extra for the problem THEY caused. i know im never buying a special edition game from ubisoft ever again this is ridiculous .

royi42
03-14-2017, 04:51 PM
This is how I got mine called Amazon.Hello I got the tom clancy war within the cartel bundle I am missing my season pass.

Amazon lady. Give me a little time ( puts me on hold ) Yes I see this is a big issue others are haveing You can send it back or we can let you buy the season pass and e will instantly refund you.

Lady yes we can.

Once again, another example of Amazon doing great customer service because of Ubisoft's mistakes

You think Ubisoft would be able to do the same, you know, with THEIR OWN PRODUCT? Hey this happened to you and you don't have any of the Season Pass stuff we promised for the Gold Editions? Here is a new Season Pass code, please redeem and here is another 1000 GC or whatever as a "I'm sorry" "

Basically I could be a much better director of support for Ubisoft is what I'm saying.

FrontRange
03-14-2017, 05:41 PM
Seeing the same thing here -- activated Ghost Recon Wildlands: Gold Edition (PS4) and it is not showing my the Gold Edition content. Submitted support ticket to UBI and they are asking me to send in a bunch of info (scans of my receipts, inserts, etc.).

I tossed my receipt already so having to go back and forth with support. What a pain -- should have learned my lesson from past UBI releases and waited 6 months for the game to be 1/3 of the price and have some of the bugs worked out by the paying "beta testers".

UBI should throw a bone to everyone who paid extra $$ for the bonus content at launch and is unable to access it.

Jeepgrrrl
03-14-2017, 05:51 PM
I know this is a "known problem" - wondering if there is a time frame to get this resolved. I have the Gold Edition on PS4 - my season pass is active (at least the store says I bought it) - but I am not getting the extra 5% XP....wondering if that will get re-credited once it is fixed. Also how do I see if the "credits" are active - I don't see any credit totals anywhere....

furleys_ascot
03-14-2017, 06:51 PM
I got the gold edition from Amazon. I've got the same problem. Where's my season pass? That's a lot of money to be throwing down a hole.

Bump

One week in and no fix or even an official announcement from ubi.

Yeah, its a known issue but imo this problem deserves an official response on par with a full press release.

This is a big deal, get it fixed!

SpideyVille
03-14-2017, 08:35 PM
I noticed someone on the PS forums say that they were back and forth with Ubi all week and were finally told a patch would be released to fix the issue later in the month.

Presten1911
03-14-2017, 09:50 PM
Once again, another example of Amazon doing great customer service because of Ubisoft's mistakes

You think Ubisoft would be able to do the same, you know, with THEIR OWN PRODUCT? Hey this happened to you and you don't have any of the Season Pass stuff we promised for the Gold Editions? Here is a new Season Pass code, please redeem and here is another 1000 GC or whatever as a "I'm sorry" "

Basically I could be a much better director of support for Ubisoft is what I'm saying.

Why I love amazon there like a dog treat them right they will treat you right. Had to do ut again had go my gf the special eddition to it was also missing got it fied by amazon to.

XxParasitexX
03-14-2017, 11:00 PM

Lady yes we can.

I am glad this worked for you. I just got off the phone with Amazon - and while they can't hook me up the way they did with you, they will let me return the collectors edition for a full refund despite it being open and the code redeemed.

Guess I'll see what Ubisoft technical support has to say now that I've sent them copies of my receipt for my claim ticket.

Didn't think this back and forth with them would take so long.

Nicolai121
03-14-2017, 11:16 PM
Still waiting to hear back from Ubisoft on this. This is the last game I get from this company. They lost not only my business, buy many others as many people I know are fed up with this crap.

Nicolai121
03-14-2017, 11:22 PM
I just filed a complaint with the BBB as well. I want to know how they have an A+ rating with 0 pos and 14 neg reviews for a 100% neg system.

XxParasitexX
03-15-2017, 12:43 AM
I'm even more surprised that none of the gaming news sites are even mentioning it.

I imagine there are tens of thousands of us suckers that bought the gold edition.

Presten1911
03-15-2017, 01:49 AM
I am glad this worked for you. I just got off the phone with Amazon - and while they can't hook me up the way they did with you, they will let me return the collectors edition for a full refund despite it being open and the code redeemed.

Guess I'll see what Ubisoft technical support has to say now that I've sent them copies of my receipt for my claim ticket.

Didn't think this back and forth with them would take so long.

sorry to hear that I hope it all works out Wish they would fix yalls stuff and give Amazon something for helping them not get evry one mad at them,

Ryan241
03-15-2017, 06:24 PM
Amazon gave me a refund so I could purchase the season pass on it's own. I really can't believe Ubisoft isn't taking accountability for this. What a joke...

xWyatt5
03-15-2017, 07:12 PM
Amazon gave me a refund so I could purchase the season pass on it's own. I really can't believe Ubisoft isn't taking accountability for this. What a joke...

because ubisoft dont care they already got our money. other companies gotta clean up there own mess and they do nothing for the troubles they caused us.

armyman035
03-15-2017, 09:36 PM
Hey everyone,

Bought the gold edition redeemed code but it wants me to pay for season pass and i did not get my credits or pemanen booster i want everything i paid for

ufcmike1
03-16-2017, 12:47 AM
After researching since day of release, the code that came with the Gold Edition does NOT include the Season Pass. Ubisoft messed up.
Contact Ubisoft support and pray one of the support members provides you with a Season Pass code.

HykCraft
03-16-2017, 01:11 AM
Sony denied my claim.. here's what they said via e-mail from their Consumer Services Management Team:

Hello Kevin,

Thank You for Contacting PlayStation Consumer Services. We have reviewed your request pertaining to your“PlayStation Network Voucher: Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands - Gold Edition” and determined that the Season Pass was not included in the redeemed voucher. Unfortunately, this content is ineligible to be directly re-issued by us due to it being a 3rd Party game title. The code you redeemed was a Deluxe Code which doesn't come with the Season Pass. Please contact the publisher of the game title, Ubisoft, for further assistance. Provided below is a link to Ubisoft Support:
http://support.ubi.com/

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,
PlayStation Consumer Services

xWyatt5
03-16-2017, 02:04 AM
i sent a ticket to ubisoft day of release about my gold edition stuff. they updated my ticket like 5 days ago saying when i log back into the game ill have a notification saying everything has been added. i got no notification saying anything been added no season pass no perm exp booster. all i got was 800 credits. :mad:

SuperPunkGamer
03-16-2017, 02:09 AM
Man they should give us the locked uplay content from the beta. This is redonkulous like this has made me not one to play this game I've trusted almost every Gold Edition thus far, just when I thought I could trust Ubisoft again :(

ScoringCross186
03-16-2017, 09:48 AM
yeah it s a shame i too was just starting to trust ubisoft but oh well just will avoid there product from now on and encourage everyone i know as well to do the same. the seem to think that its ok to screw people over and then give us what we paid for whenever they feel like it. I'm done with ubisoft.

Piksone
03-16-2017, 10:23 AM
Hi,

Same here

subiefan16
03-16-2017, 05:29 PM
I've opened support tickets with Gamestop, PSN, and Ubisoft and supplied them all with proof of purchase and image of my gold edition insert. All PSN support could do was validate only Deluxe Edition content had applied to my account. Gamestop and Ubisoft have not responded to my issue. I'm surprised none of the game sites have covered this Gold Edition Scam.

ScoringCross186
03-16-2017, 05:50 PM
The gold edition scam is pure fraud on Ubisofts part. They are not offering fixes or even saying sorry.

fraud
frd/
noun
wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
"he was convicted of fraud"
synonyms: fraudulence, cheating, swindling, embezzlement, deceit, deception, double-dealing, chicanery, sharp practice;

SpideyVille
03-16-2017, 05:52 PM
I posted a reply about the issue in the Best Buy Forum and this was the response they gave:

Hi Guys,

I'm very sorry to hear that you're running into trouble with your game codes. As we only have the one code for these versions of the game, I'm afraid there isn't an alternate way for us to provide just a portion of the content that the code was supposeed to make available to you.

I would encourage you to continue working with Ubi to receive your content, but I will make sure our partners here are aware of the concerns.

Sincerely,

XxParasitexX
03-16-2017, 06:11 PM
I would like to work with Ubi, but they are so ****ing slow to respond. I've had one reply so far to my week old claim and it was only to ask for proof of purchase. Nothing from them since I gave them the info days ago.

X5-176
03-16-2017, 09:05 PM
Same problem here I got my Gold Edition from Amazon and entered in my code and it says I don't have it! It says it's broken in game! Come on I paid good money for this and I don't even get my permanent XP boost! I hope we're going to be compensated for this because this is really inexcusable for the price paid! I am really angry about this, I bet this can even turn into a class action suit if someone really wanted to, there is no way I am buying the Season Pass all over again when I should have had it with my Gold Edition code!

Edit: I bet we can forward this thread and complaints to Game Journalist websites and make it fully aware to the public and other gamers so no one makes the same mistake and buys the Gold Edition like we did.

m10b
03-16-2017, 09:17 PM
I would like to work with Ubi, but they are so ****ing slow to respond. I've had one reply so far to my week old claim and it was only to ask for proof of purchase. Nothing from them since I gave them the info days ago.

When they do reply, they'll tell you that your content has been added, but it hasn't. Nine days later, this is inexcusable. Kotaku should know about this.

GorillaGamingPS
03-16-2017, 09:50 PM
Bonzai_K sorry man I didn't see your post. If you log into your PS4 account through the website, then go to your name in the upper right click or hover over the arrow (depends on your browser) and go down to Purchase History you will see the GAMES your purchased and ALL the content that you have purchased for it.

Hope that helps man.

gutterboy44
03-16-2017, 09:50 PM
I bought the season pass two days ago on PSN. The XP boost showed up for a bit, but now is gone. The season pass shows up as Broken Offer in the in game Ubi store. WTF? This is so broken.

XxParasitexX
03-16-2017, 10:02 PM
Bonzai_K sorry man I didn't see your post. If you log into your PS4 account through the website, then go to your name in the upper right click or hover over the arrow (depends on your browser) and go down to Purchase History you will see the GAMES your purchased and ALL the content that you have purchased for it.

Hope that helps man.

Yep, my purchase history shows 3 items. What's not there? My season pass I paid for.

sSunTzuu
03-16-2017, 10:26 PM
Same issue here. "I just wanted to reach out to you and let you know that we are still looking into an issue about players missing their Ghost Recon: Wildlands content.

More information can be found here: https://support.ubi.com/en-US/News/000026562/Missing-GRW-Content" This is the last thing I was sent in regards to my ticket on 3/11.

They need to compensate all who have been affected, very, very well.

ST1ll_A_Buster
03-16-2017, 11:35 PM
Ubisoft knows about the issue and they are working on a fix, we just have to be PATIENT! here is an answer I received from Ubisoft support.

Because of how the game was built in the PS4, you do actually own the Season Pass. It's just not showing up or interacting as it should be with the game and the PS Store. The rest will come when a fix is applied for the Season Pass.

queenansrevenge
03-17-2017, 12:18 PM
Same issue here as everyone else. Opened a case with Ubi support on the 7th, was told on the 9th that the issue was fixed and content should show up next time I log in. Well, of course, that hasn't happened. So this morning i log in to see if they ever replied back and my case is now gone. No record of it anywhere. Seems shady

XxParasitexX
03-17-2017, 12:28 PM
Same issue here as everyone else. Opened a case with Ubi support on the 7th, was told on the 9th that the issue was fixed and content should show up next time I log in. Well, of course, that hasn't happened. So this morning i log in to see if they ever replied back and my case is now gone. No record of it anywhere. Seems shady

That sucks. I got the same reply as you did last night regarding my items being there the next time I logged in. But upon logging in I only received the 800 ghost credits. Still missing ownership of the season pass, the minibus, and the one thing I want the most, my 5% permanent xp boost.

I think we are stuck waiting for the universal fix by ubisoft. But who knows how much longer that is going to be.

Day 10 and **** still effed up.

royi42
03-17-2017, 01:29 PM
they tossed me 800 credits manually after i ticketed enough, but the rest is still gone. Unfortunately just dealing with this has really killed a lot of the enjoyment of playing the game.

I just don't understand how hard it would be to simply just generate Season Pass codes to everyone who has provided proof of purchase for the Gold Editions. Its not like the Gold Editions are remaining in stock everywhere.

sidenote - does anyone really HATE the Image Verification on ubisoft's forums? I can only make out the characters 10% of the time, and in that 10% it seems I still typo a letter 50% of the time.

sSunTzuu
03-17-2017, 08:50 PM
I finally found out what was up with no response to my ticket, turns out Donald W is a moron and terrible at his job. He never escalated my ticket to the "KEY TEAM" since I was obviously having a Gold Edition key issue. Supposedly, they have activated the 800 credits, 5% xp boost, bus, and motorcycle. We shall see when I log in later tonight. No ETA on my season pass and no response other than "IF the company decides to issue compensation, you will be notified." What a crock! 2.5 weeks in and I have spent more time on chat, the support site, or the phone than I have in the actual game trying to get the product I PAID FOR!

HykCraft
03-17-2017, 09:56 PM
I've asked for updates on my ticket TWICE since 3/11 and it's 3/17 -- not one response.. and I'm sorry, but I'm not waiting 3 hours to sit in a chat lobby waiting to speak to someone.

Dreaddpool
03-18-2017, 01:47 AM
I have my 800 credits and 2 2hr boost but no infinite xp boost or mini bus.

Buzzster99
03-18-2017, 02:23 PM
Same here with the Infinite 5% XP Boost...it's been MIA day one after grabbing the Season Pass...but everything else in it did show up.

FWIW...I play with a friend who got the Gold Digital Version and she has the same issue...everything did come with it except the 5% XP Boost...but two nights ago it appeared for a full night and last night it was gone. This happened to another friend as well. not there one night, there the next night and then gone again the following night.

BuzzZaw82

subiefan16
03-19-2017, 07:32 PM
Has anyone been able to get Ubisoft to fix this issue? or has the only resolution so far been the retailers coughing up a free season pass?

ScoringCross186
03-19-2017, 10:35 PM
nope still a "were working on a fix" from ubisoft support with no eta other then sometime in march "maybe". Retailers from what I've seen have stopped offering to give season passes to consumers now that they know its an ubisoft problem. Several who have contacted amazon and gamestop have said that they were told to contact ubisoft after the first day or so of this being a known issue. All amazon has told people recently is send it back for a full refund. All we can do is hold our breath and wait for ubisoft to decide to give us what we paid for.

glenb85
03-20-2017, 12:08 AM
Has anyone had the content added after talking with support. The keep saying that the content shows active. But im not able to access any of it. Had me restore licences and restore my PS4 Database. Which did not work just wondering if everyone is in the same boat

Presten66724329
03-20-2017, 07:37 AM
I was offered one season pass then a second when my gfs did not work. By Amazon. We where told we could send in the two cartel bundles or get season passes neither of us wanted to wate and we had already buned the shipping boxs as they had our address on them. FORMOR name on hearis Presten1911.

sSunTzuu
03-20-2017, 03:08 PM
Got the 800 credits but nothing else. Hey, guess what I was just told?! No one who was affected by this will get their XP boost until UBI releases a fix, which is at least another 2 weeks out, so probably a month. At which point the game will have been out for 2 months. A complete scam job by UBI!

xATFWxREDEMP666
03-20-2017, 03:10 PM
I have the same issue on my xbox one! I sent a ticket a week and a half ago and still heard nothing.

iHamid4Wizard
03-20-2017, 05:37 PM
me too i problem ubi please fixing season pass gold edition for multi account on ps4 have set primary PS4 not sync in my a account in game store GR credits 0 point Got the 800 credits but nothing else. and not active xp 5% booster in my account B :mad:

XxParasitexX
03-20-2017, 07:33 PM
Well, I'm up to three of the 2 hour boosters now, and I have my 800 ghost credits too, but I'm missing everything else: The bus, the 5% permanent xp, and ownership of the season pass

sSunTzuu
03-20-2017, 08:58 PM
They said the season pass and XP boost will come with the fix, no set eta, at least a couple of weeks. That is what I was told by UBI lack of customer care department.

Phantomreaper01
03-21-2017, 04:07 AM
at least someone got somewhat of a answer i keep getting "it shows active" or "i refreshed it and we will send the case back up" i'm sick and tried of broken games and or poor support thinking it is us just complaining we shelled out a ton of money for these games at least they could do is tell us a definite answer on if we are screwed or something.

XxParasitexX
03-21-2017, 12:45 PM
Well I am not going to wait those couple weeks for a fix that may or may not be coming.

I'll be sending back my Cartel edition of the game to Amazon for a full refund and can only hope Ubisoft learns something from this. Probably not.

Good luck to those of you waiting it out!

X5-176
03-21-2017, 03:56 PM
The longer we all wait for an answer I say we contact our favorite gaming news websites and link them to this thread and make the issue known to everyone about how this is being handled

royi42
03-21-2017, 05:54 PM
the longer we all wait for an answer i say we contact our favorite gaming news websites and link them to this thread and make the issue known to everyone about how this is not being handled

fify

XxParasitexX
03-21-2017, 06:43 PM
I've mentioned this to kotaku, gamespot, and game informer and got no reply. Crazy for me to assume they are being paid not to report on it - but I still assume.

XxParasitexX
03-22-2017, 12:27 PM
I'm just replying and quoting this since it seems a lot of people haven't read it.

We read it and have been patient for over 2 weeks now. How long do you give it?

t seems like the easiest fix would just be to re-issue codes for the season pass instead of trying to fix it internally. Unlocking the content from within the game is great and all, but according to the Playstation Store, it still wouldn't show as I have purchased it.

furleys_ascot
03-22-2017, 04:15 PM
Please continue to try activating your content.

So out of touch with the problem...

WE ENTERED THE CODES ALREADY BUT ONLY RECEIVED SOME OF THE PROMISED CONTENT.

WE CANT KEEP ENTERING A CODE THAT FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES HAS ALREADY BEEN REDEEMED!

youngmarsarati
03-22-2017, 04:30 PM
This is so ridiculous ubisoft!
I purchased the digital Ghost recon wildlands gold edition on the ps4 and it only came with the deluxe stuff, where is my season pass?!! I paid $145 dollars for this, I am really disappointed ubi! When will this problem be fixed!

youngmarsarati
03-22-2017, 04:44 PM
Hi ubisoft.

I purchased the Digital Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition on my ps4 and I didn't get my season pass! I only received the deluxe stuff. Seriously where is my season pass!! This is a beyond a joke since I paid $145 Dollars for this! Either fix the issue or give me a refund!

xWyatt5
03-23-2017, 04:31 PM
anyone got there missing content yet? still didnt get my permanent exp booster, mini bus, and season pass. im getting beyond pissed that ubisoft doing nothing to fix this! :mad::mad::mad:

TBALT
03-23-2017, 04:43 PM
Still waiting....we're past two weeks now with no resolution. This should be a simple thing to fix. Considering this is something we PAID FOR AND HAVE NO RECEIVED, meaning, YOU STOLE OUR MONEY, this should have been prioritized over fixing non-game-breaking bugs, but here we are about to receive our 2nd game patch, and you still haven't fixed the fact that the gold edition DLC codes isn't correctly giving people the season pass and other content that it was supposed to give them.

This is the kind of thing that leads to class action lawsuits. By the time we receive our missing 5% permanent XP booster, many if not most of us will already be max level.

XxParasitexX
03-23-2017, 09:38 PM
Returned my copy to amazon on Monday for a full refund. They even put the $$ back in my account before receiving the item.

After all the visual downgrade deception on other titles, all the exploits in The Division, and now this, I'm done with Ubisoft for a good while.

Jedi_Pirate
03-24-2017, 04:34 AM
Running out of patience, as you guys have been aware of this problem since March 7th when the game was released. We all are getting the generic, please be patient BS. Also you need to fix when someone uses their points on YOUR website on the Rewards page, for boosters or patches, as those are not being added to the inventory, but the points are gone. We all understand things happen, but when we get generic answers to our questions, and when we spend our hard earned money on your product, we are going to get upset when we feel we are getting the run around. For those that are going through this, we feel cheated as we are not getting what we should because we are missing our 5% boost, yeah, not much, but every bit counts, and for me being almost to level 30, I am sure that 5% would have me up a few more levels by now. Also try communicating to us on your progress, not that you just know about the problem and are looking into it, an update would be appreciated by everyone who is having this problem, and by the looks of it, that's a lot of faithful consumers that you may be burning bridges with. I know I like your games, even some I really love, but to have customer support that is sub par, that will lead to some jumping ship, and as a person who works in Customer Service, that is just not a good thing any company wants... I do hope you get this problem fixed ASAP, but in the mean time, let us know how progress is going...

xWyatt5
03-24-2017, 05:11 AM
finally got the permanent exp booster. and guess what? maxed level already so its useless now. season pass still says i dont own it but ubisoft said thats because they added it to my account. wasted money for nothing. got so mad seeing exp booster been added when i dont even need it anymore.

HykCraft
03-24-2017, 05:42 AM
Thanks to the patch, I logged on tonight and I got my missing Minibus, Infinite Booster and my Season Pass. About time, Ubisoft! Thank you!

Presten66724329
03-24-2017, 07:25 AM
Running out of patience, as you guys have been aware of this problem since March 7th when the game was released. We all are getting the generic, please be patient BS. Also you need to fix when someone uses their points on YOUR website on the Rewards page, for boosters or patches, as those are not being added to the inventory, but the points are gone. We all understand things happen, but when we get generic answers to our questions, and when we spend our hard earned money on your product, we are going to get upset when we feel we are getting the run around. For those that are going through this, we feel cheated as we are not getting what we should because we are missing our 5% boost, yeah, not much, but every bit counts, and for me being almost to level 30, I am sure that 5% would have me up a few more levels by now. Also try communicating to us on your progress, not that you just know about the problem and are looking into it, an update would be appreciated by everyone who is having this problem, and by the looks of it, that's a lot of faithful consumers that you may be burning bridges with. I know I like your games, even some I really love, but to have customer support that is sub par, that will lead to some jumping ship, and as a person who works in Customer Service, that is just not a good thing any company wants... I do hope you get this problem fixed ASAP, but in the mean time, let us know how progress is going...

Hey good point also did you chak the redemed rewards page? Where all but on of my codes was one was emailed to me.

Jedi_Pirate
03-24-2017, 09:28 AM
Still haven't gotten the stuff off the Rewards page, but when I logged into Wildlands tonight, it appears they have fixed the problem for me, as I did have my stuff for the season pass, and it does appear that I own the season pass, not like the problem xWyatt5 was having... We will see if they can fix getting us the stuff off the Rewards page as I would like to have the 3 boosters I bought and I do want the Skull Bones patch, the bear patch was just to spend my points...

Presten66724329
03-24-2017, 10:23 AM
Still haven't gotten the stuff off the Rewards page, but when I logged into Wildlands tonight, it appears they have fixed the problem for me, as I did have my stuff for the season pass, and it does appear that I own the season pass, not like the problem xWyatt5 was having... We will see if they can fix getting us the stuff off the Rewards page as I would like to have the 3 boosters I bought and I do want the Skull Bones patch, the bear patch was just to spend my points...

I was confused alsotill my gf sorted me out.If you got to ubis reward thing look in history I got allthe patches Wish I could give people like you boster (If you play online) As I rearly play online so I cant use them just love collecting the patches Im one of those guys that wil try to unlock evrything even if I ill never use it. Glad they fi your sesson pass Amazon fixed mne onthe th or 10th.

TBALT
03-24-2017, 02:35 PM
Last night my 5% permanent XP boost showed up for the first time...this occurred after the latest patch, and also after I had unlinked and relinked my Ubisoft Club account to try to fix a different issue. Not sure if it's coincidental or not but worth mentioning here.

I also noticed that the season pass no longer showed up under available DLC for me to buy. Is this a sign of progress?

Presten66724329
03-24-2017, 02:42 PM
Last night my 5% permanent XP boost showed up for the first time...this occurred after the latest patch, and also after I had unlinked and relinked my Ubisoft Club account to try to fix a different issue. Not sure if it's coincidental or not but worth mentioning here.

I also noticed that the season pass no longer showed up under available DLC for me to buy. Is this a sign of progress?

Bet so had to call Amazon for two codes after that we could no longer buy it congrats man u know own ze pass since they seed to fix it GOOD JOB UBI

royi42
03-24-2017, 04:29 PM
Yay! I'm really happy to see Minibus under Purchased (and season pass says unavailable) - Ready to get back to Bolivia

SpideyVille
03-24-2017, 04:34 PM
I'm not home so I can't check my game, but I just noticed on the PS Store, it says I can't purchase the Season Pass because I already own it. So it sounds like it's fixed.

kirito8364
06-15-2017, 06:40 PM
Can you add a first-person perspective on the vehicle? Add a helicopter camera perspective if you can, like a drone~:)

glody
03-19-2018, 09:11 PM
I too have the issue go this game telling me that I dont have a season pass, when in fact I shelled out my hard earned money for it. Not cool at all Ubi.

ubi--unicorn
03-20-2018, 02:20 PM
Hey glody, please try restoring licences. (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000025501/General-PS4-Troubleshooting/) If that doesn't help, please create a ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/New) so we can look into this. Thanks!

dey.koushik
04-11-2018, 07:12 AM
Have you got any solution ???

Nox-7
06-25-2018, 11:59 PM
I lost both my season pass year one and year two, today on pc.. wtf ?

ubi--unicorn
07-03-2018, 10:47 PM
Nox-7, please create a ticket (http://ubi.li/dzqpu) if you haven't done so.