PDA

View Full Version : Peacekeeper poison OP and Black Screen

Burtonpro101
03-08-2017, 12:35 AM
Does anyone else think that the Peacekeeper poison stab is now ridiculously overpowered? one guard break and I've lost like 1/3 of my health? If I am wrong please tell me, but I feel as though buffing the Peacekeeper was a big mistake. Also I thought they were going to fix this black screen of death when getting into a game with a group. Like that literally happens 1 out of every 5 games for me and friends. Please shed some light onto this situation.

PackingMoney
03-08-2017, 12:46 AM
Does anyone else think that the Peacekeeper poison stab is now ridiculously overpowered? one guard break and I've lost like 1/3 of my health? If I am wrong please tell me, but I feel as though buffing the Peacekeeper was a big mistake. Also I thought they were going to fix this black screen of death when getting into a game with a group. Like that literally happens 1 out of every 5 games for me and friends. Please shed some light onto this situation.

It wasn't a buff it was a fix as she wasn't do any damage with her 2nd and 3rd stabs. Also it is a nerf if anything as the damage was reduced in the patch from 45 (the intended) to 36.

forrest0755
03-08-2017, 12:57 AM
I am also curious about the black screen of death. I havent played in a group since the patch was released, but from what I saw it didnt mention fixing that bug. Its annoying, and I feel bad for the people on my team when it happens because it makes me useless, though I somehow managed to get a kill once when it happened in elimination and I just started spamming the raiders unblockable, while cosntantly changing my stance.

Burtonpro101
03-08-2017, 01:10 AM
It wasn't a buff it was a fix as she wasn't do any damage with her 2nd and 3rd stabs. Also it is a nerf if anything as the damage was reduced in the patch from 45 (the intended) to 36.

I read the patch notes, and i understand that her poison wasn't working properly so i understand fixing the poison, but 36 damage from one guard break is a little powerful to be honest. perhaps dropping it to what it was applying or maybe adding a little bit, but they basically doubled it. On top of that they buffed her lunge attack which was a little outrageous to begin with.

PackingMoney
03-08-2017, 01:20 AM
I read the patch notes, and i understand that her poison wasn't working properly so i understand fixing the poison, but 36 damage from one guard break is a little powerful to be honest. perhaps dropping it to what it was applying or maybe adding a little bit, but they basically doubled it. On top of that they buffed her lunge attack which was a little outrageous to begin with.

They didn't double it, the damage was always supposed to be 45, people are just saying its too powerful now because of the bug at release, which is why it was nerfed slightly. Also there are a lot more damaging combos. Valk can get nearly have health from a single parry, Beserker can deal 4 bars of damage with an out of stamina 2 hit combo, shugoki can deal a lot as well on out of stam, by charging up a top heavy when the other person is thrown.

Burtonpro101
03-08-2017, 01:23 AM
They didn't double it, the damage was always supposed to be 45, people are just saying its too powerful now because of the bug at release, which is why it was nerfed slightly. Also there are a lot more damaging combos. Valk can get nearly have health from a single parry, Beserker can deal 4 bars of damage with an out of stamina 2 hit combo, shugoki can deal a lot as well on out of stam, by charging up a top heavy when the other person is thrown.

The only person to me who seems overpowered is the Peacekeeper, depending on the player you can be good with anyone, but she as a character needs a nerf of some sort, she has way to high of a burst damage especially after that lunge attack, you cant get away. plus 45 damage after a guard break is rediculous

PackingMoney
03-08-2017, 01:33 AM
The only person to me who seems overpowered is the Peacekeeper, depending on the player you can be good with anyone, but she as a character needs a nerf of some sort, she has way to high of a burst damage especially after that lunge attack, you cant get away. plus 45 damage after a guard break is rediculous

Not to be rude but did you read the information in the last post. I get 45 of one GB is a lot, but you can counter it, but 4 bars of damage is 100 damage and shugoki does around the same. Plus he has a 1 hit move when he is on low stamina.

When you play at high level you will see who the real problems are, Conq and Warlord. The only way to beat a high level conq is to use PK and try beat their starter frames of shield bash. As for Warlord at high level, it aint going to happen, he simply cannot be punished.

Burtonpro101
03-08-2017, 01:37 AM
Not to be rude but did you read the information in the last post. I get 45 of one GB is a lot, but you can counter it, but 4 bars of damage is 100 damage and shugoki does around the same. Plus he has a 1 hit move when he is on low stamina.

When you play at high level you will see who the real problems are, Conq and Warlord. The only way to beat a high level conq is to use PK and try beat their starter frames of shield bash. As for Warlord at high level, it aint going to happen, he simply cannot be punished.

Sugoki is a heavy hitter though, that is his entire playstyle. I play a conquerer as a main, and i definatly get messed up by warlord so i agree on that, but conqs are very hard to play in ganking situations

PackingMoney
03-08-2017, 01:41 AM
Sugoki is a heavy hitter though, that is his entire playstyle. I play a conquerer as a main, and i definatly get messed up by warlord so i agree on that, but conqs are very hard to play in ganking situations

Everybody is hard to use in ganking situations tbh, and 4v4 is probably not the best for conq.

Burtonpro101
03-08-2017, 01:44 AM
Everybody is hard to use in ganking situations tbh, and 4v4 is probably not the best for conq.

Agreed, but still you dont see at all how peacekeeper is overpowered? You probably play one lol

PackingMoney
03-08-2017, 01:49 AM
Agreed, but still you dont see at all how peacekeeper is overpowered? You probably play one lol

She isn't overpowered by any means, she is extremely predictable. The fact you are calling her OP shows that you probably get beat off them lol.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-08-2017, 01:55 AM

Huh? How did they buff her lunge?

PackingMoney
03-08-2017, 02:05 AM
Huh? How did they buff her lunge?

They didn't the buff was for the dagger cancel range.

frank1ller
03-08-2017, 03:11 AM
the one with a bllack screen can tell the leader to back before the game start and it will fix your problem, that what me and my friend do.

Sephriem
03-08-2017, 06:02 AM
It does 3 damage and 32 DOT so no, it used to be 45 in the tech and betas, and on release it did 3 damage and 10 dot by mistake, even less if the character somehow blocks it and you see hear the block 'ping' sound.

I'd rather have bleed than left hit right hit left hit dodge right hit left hit up up left hit up dodge right left so much that I can't even move, blocking and deflecting doesn't help and parrying a light attack as an assassin is hard as hell XD

Pingu-mlg
03-08-2017, 06:18 AM
The only guaranteed damage a PK can do after a successful GB is the triple stab, which requires manual timing to get all 3!. The damned Orochi can do a guaranteed heavy top slash after GB which will do just about the same damage!

Stop treating the PK like she's some kinda PvP tyrant, she's not.
Like people said before; she's predictable, easily countered and easily dead.
No, she's not the fastest attacker either, apart from the zone attack (which is always from a single direction)
Refer to this (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1600877-For-all-the-quot-Peacekeeper-is-too-fast-mimimii-quot-people-HERE-are-the-real-facts) for attack speed.

YutoJW
03-08-2017, 06:50 AM
People saying that PK don't need nerf its because it's playing a PK, come one stop say ********

JibletHunter
03-08-2017, 10:26 PM
wow, packingmoney is really defending his main valiantly. It so easy to pull off!

PackingMoney
03-08-2017, 10:32 PM
wow, packingmoney is really defending his main valiantly. It so easy to pull off!

How am I, I am just stating facts. The range buff isn't for the lunge, I was correcting him on it. The bleed wasn't a buff it was a FIX, her range was upped to 3m so she could get a free light after a parry, which is the only thing she can actually get for free, other than a possible GB off a parry at close range.

JibletHunter
03-08-2017, 11:14 PM
You compare her 45 damage GB bleed to the GB damage of the slowest character in the game. Its called false equivalency.

PackingMoney
03-08-2017, 11:19 PM
You compare her 45 damage bleed to the CGB damage of the slowest character in the game. Its called false equivalency.

I wasn't comparing, I was just trying to say that it is weird people complain about her 36 damage when there are other characters that can deal a lot more.

skelo0
03-09-2017, 12:42 AM
Pk does a total of 42 damage with her stabs, 6 physical damage and 36 bleed damage. Raider and Shugoki deal 45 damage with 1 top heavy

Raider and Shugoki op plz nerf

UbiNoty
03-09-2017, 01:03 AM
Just here to give a quick tip regarding the black screen issue - we have something that may be related to your problem in our known issues thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1578132-PC-XB1-PS4-Known-Issues)

[PC] Game stuck on Black Screen
For the users affected, the game would get stuck on a black screen on startup. After disabling the Uplay Overlay in the Uplay PC client via Settings->General-> uncheck "Enable in-game overlay for supported games", these players were able to start the game. We are currently trying to reproduce this problem and are working with the Uplay PC team to find and fix the issue as fast as possible. You can help us by contacting customer support and sharing details on your hardware and software configuration, for example by sending your DxDiag report, in case you encounter this issue as well.

If that doesn't help any, open a ticket with support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and report the problem so we can look into it! We also just might be able to help you fix it