PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Unlimited booster from Gold-Edition

prolo_italiano
03-08-2017, 12:14 AM
Hey Guys,
At the first start of the game, the unlimited booster was activated, I could see it in the statistics.
Than I activated also a 2h booster. After the 2h booster had expired, the unlimited booster was also gone.

Is so planned? How can I activate the unlimited booster again?

N1NJAF0X
03-08-2017, 10:28 AM
I really hate when you preorder or purchase because of "bonuses" and they magically don't work. Infuriating.

fitzy25411
03-08-2017, 11:19 AM
In my game notifications states infinite xp booster acquired or something similar to that statement, however cant find any evidence of this booster anywhere? have used a 2hr booster that was provided (wouldn't expect that to cause any issues) but there was none active as some have previously stated they could see theirs and I have bought the gold edition and pre ordered. Is this just a day 1 bug that is being looked into?

Norwegiandude90
03-08-2017, 01:20 PM
Hey Guys,
At the first start of the game, the unlimited booster was activated, I could see it in the statistics.
Than I activated also a 2h booster. After the 2h booster had expired, the unlimited booster was also gone.

Is so planned? How can I activate the unlimited booster again?

The same happened to me, and no it is not planned since it`s supposed to be a permanent xp boost.

prolo_italiano
03-13-2017, 09:37 PM
The same happened to me, and no it is not planned since it`s supposed to be a permanent xp boost.

You are a Member of a Task-Force ?